Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Direct depost coming my way in January...2 credit unions decline to open accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Yes I really appreciate her work. I have not seen Greg's work. Is it available to the general public?
    I got you .

http://www.greghallett.com/

Debt Slaves, American Plantation, The Truth Beyond the Illusion

What is interesting is that Greg Hallet says many of the same things that "the Informer" and James Montgomery say.
    The thing is though is he is in New Zealand ... half a world away.

He is one of the very, very few relaying this information similar to "the Informer" and James Montgomery.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 10-15-12 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracefultrader View Post
    I'm not familiar with any of these... a search of "The Informer" turns up a 1935 film about the Irish War for Independence. There are several returns for James Montgomery, and Hallet apparently wrote a book claiming that Hitler was a British agent/Illuminati. Please be more specific as to why you feel these are important references worth our time to look into. Thanks.
    Be warned if you broach down this road. This challenges everything you believe about the United States and the Constitutions therein.....

I broach these subjects and information with very, very few people.

You can begin your learning here:

The Informer on the Con-stitution of the United States
    Vyzygoth Interviews both the Informer and James Montgomery

The Informer:
    http://thinkorbeeaten.com/theknoll/informer.html
    http://thinkorbeeaten.com/theknoll/ibooks.html
    Some more audio from the Informer.

James Montgomery

Enjoy... don't suck it all in at once though.
    It may take some time to sink in ..... or not.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 10-15-12 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracefultrader View Post
    1) Unfortunately, as the balance of your post clearly intimates, we ARE arrived at a such a grotesque place that we DO have to read this kind of stuff if we are to have any hope of untangling the mess our 'representatives' have created.
    2) The cat may be crawling out of the bag (slowly), but it's certainly not out very far yet and to the extent it's stuck its head out of the sack that's about to be thrown into the fast-moving river of history, it's due to the courageous work of people like those here on this forum, research authors like Paul Mitchell (The Federal Zone); G. Edward Griffin (The Creature from Jekyll Island); Edwin Vieira, Jr. PhD, J.D. (Pieces of Eight, etc); Kenneth Royce (aka Boston T. Party) (Goodbye April 15th, etc.), Phil Hart (Constitutional Income: Do You Have Any?); Dave Champion (Income Tax: Shattering the Myth); Melvin Stamper J.D. (Fruit from a Poisonous Tree); Ted Nace (Gangs of America: The Rise of Corporate Power and the Disabling of Democracy); Thom Hartmann (Unequal Protection, etc); Thomas E. Woods, Jr. (The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, Nullification, etc); and websites hosted by folks like Jim Puplava (financialsense.com); Lew Rockwell (mises.org). Going back to your first point, IF we are to save our Republic (not the Article I, ?8, Cl 17 democracy in Washington), we MUST read, and read, and read - dig deep into our own and the rest of the world's history and then teach others, especially the children, the truths we discover through our efforts. The tools are now at hand. We need to pick them up and use them to rebuild, restore, and regenerate.
    3) The plantation-controlling Democracy you describe arises primarily out of the plenary power given to the government via Art 1, Sec 8, Cl 17/18 as well as those found in provisions for admiralty law jurisdiction. Because those instruments were long ago turned to serve advantage to those wielding the, more often adversely to the people who entrusted their use, they have turned destructive of the founding republican/federal principles and will, perforce, ultimately fail in their usefulness and application within the context of a Constitutionally-limited form of government and within any society of moral beings. WHO replaces them is the question. Will it be the people who insist upon the restoration of reason, morality and limitation in the exercises of their government, as intended, or will those in power be successful in morphing our country into the atheistic, neo-feudalistic form they prefer? You seem inclined to believe the latter. The future may not be ours to predict, but it is ours to shape and we do so by virtue of the beliefs we hold true.
    4) The paradigm shift you're describing will statistically require an initial 3-5% of the reading population to initiate the change you describe. That's the "explorer" class, which doesn't always survive the change in landscape they discover. But when they're successful, a second wave (pioneers) follow their lead. They add another 10-12% to the body of informed people seeking change and improvement and it's usually this group that ESTABLISHES the change. They clear the land, so to speak, establish the metes and bounds, plow the earth and enjoy the fruits of its fertility. Finally, when all that work is done, only then do the 80-85% of the settler class move out of the old paradigm and into the new and the paradigm is fully shifted. This process is definable in ALL areas of human endeavor. (see Joel Arthur Barker on the subject of paradigm shifts)
    5) The "United States of America", per se, eo nomine, is NOT the same thing as the "United States" when the latter signifies the government OF the United States of America. So long as the rest of the the world continues to distinguish between the two (which they do better than we do), it will remain difficult to achieve the all-pervasive stink you suggest.
    6) There may be no intention on the handlers' part, but there certainly is within the heart of the people.
    7) Well under way as described.
    8) Again, only if the distinction between U.S. and U.S.A. cannot any longer be made.
    9) Behind? Rather, outside, or beyond. Have faith and believe whole-heartedly for a better future than that which you imagine. Recall to yourself your spiritual heritage as a child of God - creative by nature, resourceful at will.
    10) If waiting is what you choose to do, do so in peace.
    Gracefultrader, I think you have fundamentally miscomprehended my post.
    I'm neither describing a "paradigm shift", nor am I "imagining" a future.
    I'm pointing out what is coming to pass under the current "paradigm", based on actions which were set in motion 6000 years ago and are at work now.
    I phrased most of my post in future tense, because many people cannot see these actions yet as they are being somewhat concealed, and also because deNial is not just a river in Egypt; I could just as well have used present tense to make my point, because nearly everything I have touched on is already happening now, and has been happening for decades.

I am neither a prophet, nor the daughter of a prophet, but I can make some predictions about the future to the extent that I am familiar with the Word of Yehovah Elohim, who spoke the future into existence at the beginning of Creation.
    Do not confuse this with determinism; we all have the free will to choose whom we will serve, every moment of our lives.
    And serve we will, by default, whether we know it or not. "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. Ephesians 6:12 "

The events I describe had already been described by an American author in 1888 in the book The Great Controversy, chapters 35-42.
    In 1888 you had to be a prophet to see these developments unfolding, but in 2012 it is no big feat to describe these trends, as they are occurring before our eyes all around us.

To be able to look back on the future as an accomplished and indisputable fact which can be proven to have occurred in reality by its material evidence, one must necessarily wait for it to become the past.
    All who place their trust in Yahushua h'Mashiach, aka Jesus CHRIST, can do so in peace. He pronounced a blessing on the peacemakers:
    "they shall be called the children of God."

Shalom
    Last edited by Treefarmer; 10-16-12 at 12:44 AM.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Red face The Grand Experiment!

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Be warned if you broach down this road. This challenges everything you believe about the United States and the Constitutions therein.....

I broach these subjects and information with very, very few people.

You can begin your learning here:

The Informer on the Con-stitution of the United States
    Vyzygoth Interviews both the Informer and James Montgomery

The Informer:
    http://thinkorbeeaten.com/theknoll/informer.html
    http://thinkorbeeaten.com/theknoll/ibooks.html
    Some more audio from the Informer.

James Montgomery

Enjoy... don't suck it all in at once though.
    It may take some time to sink in ..... or not.
    Like most of us who've been around for more than a 1/2 of a century, the 'Informer', 'Qui Tam' and 'James Montgomery' are amongst a plethora of fellow travelers striving to be Good Neighbors. And as we all know, Good Neighbors keep their turn upon the Watchtower of Duty & Honor (that we each owe to All Walks of Life), while giving alarm, whenever those precious steppingstones of Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness (left to us by our ancestors of happy memory), are ever jeopardized either through fickleness, folly or self-indulgence.

But what I can do in respect to the evidential consideration and the absence of any plausible alternative (if such could exist), I concur with the historical summation of no constitutional coterminus or cohabitant Standing thereunder, to Claim any Relief thereby. Excepting via variation by agreement, whenever a 'Conflict of Interest' arises to State a Claim for which Relief must be Granted