Thread: Direct depost coming my way in January...2 credit unions decline to open accounts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was thinking - profound! Then I remembered how this was processed before as if you are carrying government-issued ID then you are government issue. Ergo the easy substitution as government employee/intentured servant even soldier etc.

Thank you for the fresh light on that Gracefultrader. Thank you too Treefarmer.

I was looking up Motla68 as he thought in this same deep abstract and discovered something quite profound - his Signature!

Journey for liberty started 2002. Has it come down to just forgiveness?

I was in class studying forgiveness and this came to me.

Gifts;

Gratitude
    Intention
    Forgiveness
    Tithes
    Surrender

So how best not be like a soldier?

Forgive.

What I felt I was learning was that when we feel the forgiveness it can be mirrored back in IRS forgiveness.

Hi David,

FYI...

For the last quarter of 2011, I had been putting "lawful money is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411" on all my personal checks on the front under my address, and likewise on all my deposit slips for all Expense Report reimbursement checks sent to me. So the bank and all check recipients, including IRS installment payment checks, received NOTICE of my lawful money demand. I also successfully added it to a new checking account agreement, and a broker agreement.

My 2011 US 1040 so far has been honored. Line 21 "Other Income" was notated "Demand for Lawful Money R (__,____)", and the amount was a (reduction). The refund was applied to back taxes. The amount was well over 20,000.

The State return "Other Income" line had no notation, just the same amount of (reduction). So far, my State refund has not been sent to me.

Thanks for making this possible. I would not have made it this year without this reduction.

True Name
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-13-12 at 04:24 AM.