Thread: Direct depost coming my way in January...2 credit unions decline to open accounts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gdude View Post
    I agree.

The court system is no place to find justice in my experience.

Misstating and twisting your arguments, denying your every motion while approving the governments motions ( no matter how flawed) is par for the course.

PS....I never personally argued the Domicile issue in court.
    No need to argue.

Better to have a declaration in paper form, stamped, and filed in an evidentiary.

Let your papers and the power of declaration do the talking.
    A public notice open to any who would possibly object wouldn't hurt either .

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    No need to argue.

Better to have a declaration in paper form, stamped, and filed in an evidentiary.

Let your papers and the power of declaration do the talking.
    A public notice open to any who would possibly object wouldn't hurt either .
    Thanks Shikamaru!

I have actually filed a Declaration of Domicile with in my County's Register of Deeds Record book.... It is notarized, and posted in a public forum.
    Last edited by gdude; 09-30-12 at 05:17 AM.

Good for you Gdude!

I always love to see good record forming.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Good for you Gdude!

I always love to see good record forming.
    Thanks Sensei, I mean David!

Next on the list is tackling the Demand for lawful money 12USC ? 411 for direct deposits in my local bank. I was going to first go to several different banks ( there are at least 15 in my area) and try to open a new account. BUT, i think before I do this I think I need to start using my True Name, and I am still trying to wrap my head around this.... it would seem I would need to change my DL BEFORE I attempt to open new accounts (since they use this whenever you open accounts) ....and wouldn't I have to change EVERY account that is in my LEGAL NAME?? IRS, Credit cards, banks, etc......

I also thought about filing a declaration to redeem lawful money (ab initio, from the beginning) in my county records, send one to local fed and the bank.

I also thought about just calling my employer's accountant and tell them to start sending me checks again...... they send a blank one every 2 weeks anyway, it has all the info on it except the amount on the check says -0-. So why would it be so difficult to revert back to a formal check??

Suggestions welcome!

Thanks, G

Quote Originally Posted by gdude View Post
    Thanks Sensei, I mean David!

Next on the list is tackling the Demand for lawful money 12USC ? 411 for direct deposits in my local bank. I was going to first go to several different banks ( there are at least 15 in my area) and try to open a new account. BUT, i think before I do this I think I need to start using my True Name, and I am still trying to wrap my head around this.... it would seem I would need to change my DL BEFORE I attempt to open new accounts (since they use this whenever you open accounts) ....and wouldn't I have to change EVERY account that is in my LEGAL NAME?? IRS, Credit cards, banks, etc......

I also thought about filing a declaration to redeem lawful money (ab initio, from the beginning) in my county records, send one to local fed and the bank.

I also thought about just calling my employer's accountant and tell them to start sending me checks again...... they send a blank one every 2 weeks anyway, it has all the info on it except the amount on the check says -0-. So why would it be so difficult to revert back to a formal check??

Suggestions welcome!

Thanks, G
    Sounds like a good place to start - Driver License. You can get the bank notary to notarize your signature in True Name and then put that on a signature card with your stamp. Have you got a stamp yet?

There are various degrees of notice for making your demand.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Sounds like a good place to start - Driver License. You can get the bank notary to notarize your signature in True Name and then put that on a signature card with your stamp. Have you got a stamp yet?

There are various degrees of notice for making your demand.
    Yes, I have a stamp that I bought a year ago and have been using to cash checks.

I could also make a record of True Name DBA/ LEGAL NAME in the County record book. BUT.... What about my current mortgage, IRS correspondence, passport, credit cards, etc?? Will they associate the LEGAL NAME with True Name by referring to the SS#?
    OR does the SS# just apply to the LEGAL NAME?

Thanks, G
    Last edited by gdude; 10-01-12 at 06:40 AM.