Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Direct depost coming my way in January...2 credit unions decline to open accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    good case, I have others showing that "national" banks are such also

the Record they are forming by the Citizen question, and SSN ...
    is the presumption that you are a Taxpayer
    I hear whispers of "Invisible Contracts" .

Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    good case, I have others showing that "national" banks are such also

the Record they are forming by the Citizen question, and SSN ...
    is the presumption that you are a Taxpayer
    Correct, anytime they are asking you to sign under penalty of perjury that you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. person or U.S. Individual, you are providing prima facie evidence that:

1.) you are domiciled within a United States federal zone (even though your domicile is in one of the states of the union)
    2.) you are a U.S. business (meaning you are a federal connected corp., like a bank)
    3.) your SS# also lends to the presumption that you are a federal employee

How convenient of the banks to attach the W-9 to the signature card!

I personally cross out U.S. citizen or person and write "American citizen", but that is difficult if they don't present a paper copy. Or you could just sign it under T/D/C....threat/ duress/ coercion

Quote Originally Posted by gdude View Post
    Correct, anytime they are asking you to sign under penalty of perjury that you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. person or U.S. Individual, you are providing prima facie evidence that:

1.) you are domiciled within a United States federal zone (even though your domicile is in one of the states of the union)
    2.) you are a U.S. business (meaning you are a federal connected corp., like a bank)
    3.) your SS# also lends to the presumption that you are a federal employee

How convenient of the banks to attach the W-9 to the signature card!

I personally cross out U.S. citizen or person and write "American citizen", but that is difficult if they don't present a paper copy. Or you could just sign it under T/D/C....threat/ duress/ coercion
    Hi Gdude!

It is great to have you posting around here.

I think the problem is that the form is a Form. It becomes optional to read in the revisions when filing the form. In other words if they register an residential address then you "reside" for all effective usage.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hi Gdude!

It is great to have you posting around here.

I think the problem is that the form is a Form. It becomes optional to read in the revisions when filing the form. In other words if they register an residential address then you "reside" for all effective usage.
    Thanks David, I am still learning!

In a court of law, who is going to testify from first hand knowledge where your domicile is? What evidence do they have? Do you receive mail there? Do you work there? etc...

A Domicile is your fixed, permanent home....... you can only have ONE domicile.

Residence implies that your home is temporary (ie. a soldier being assigned to a post in another country, a Congress critter living in DC , but actually has his domicile in Virginia) you can several residences (ex: a vacation home in Florida and a beach house in Florida, but your Domicile may be in Texas....)

Thanks David, I am still learning!

In a court of law, who is going to testify from first hand knowledge where your domicile is? What evidence do they have? Do you receive mail there? Do you work there? etc...
    I believe States call this "minimal contacts" for purposes of in personam jurisdiction.

You best stay out of court. Residence and domicile arguments are pretty worn out.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You best stay out of court. Residence and domicile arguments are pretty worn out.
    I agree.

The court system is no place to find justice in my experience.

Misstating and twisting your arguments, denying your every motion while approving the governments motions ( no matter how flawed) is par for the course.

PS....I never personally argued the Domicile issue in court.
    Last edited by gdude; 09-28-12 at 12:48 AM.

I agree.

The court system is no place to find justice in my experience.

Misstating and twisting your arguments, denying your every motion while approving the governments motions ( no matter how flawed) is par for the course.

PS....I never personally argued the Domicile issue in court.
    No need to argue.

Better to have a declaration in paper form, stamped, and filed in an evidentiary.

Let your papers and the power of declaration do the talking.
    A public notice open to any who would possibly object wouldn't hurt either .

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    No need to argue.

Better to have a declaration in paper form, stamped, and filed in an evidentiary.

Let your papers and the power of declaration do the talking.
    A public notice open to any who would possibly object wouldn't hurt either .
    Thanks Shikamaru!

I have actually filed a Declaration of Domicile with in my County's Register of Deeds Record book.... It is notarized, and posted in a public forum.
    Last edited by gdude; 09-30-12 at 05:17 AM.

Good for you Gdude!

I always love to see good record forming.