A few thoughts I've been working through...

If I serve a demand on a bank within the Federal Reserve System to redeem lawful money for all monetary transactions, I, for all practical purposes, have served my demand on the entire Federal Reserve System which includes: banks, credit unions, any other institution which issues Federal Reserve Notes, and all Federal Reserve Banks.

As stated in Memorandum to First National Bank of Montgomery vs. Jerome Daly, or the Credit River Money decision, the judge describes the relationship between the First National Bank of Montgomery and the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis: "...for all practical purposes, because [their] interlocking activity and practices, and both being Banking Institutions Incorporated under the Laws of the United States, are in the Law to be treated as one and the same Bank...."

Notice to principal is notice to agent. Notice to agent is notice to principal.

A succinct example of a Notice of Demand to serve on the Federal Reserve System:

Notice of Demand

All monetary transactions, from whatever source derived, associated with the person Karl N XXXXXX, are demanded to be redeemed in lawful money pursuant to 12 USC 411.

The 16th amendment to the United States Constitution uses a catch-all statement, "from whatever source derived," to give power to Congress in all instances to lay and collect taxes on incomes. In my tax preparation experience I always thought what an ingenious statement it is, to throw a blanket cover over all sources, in order not to miss an opportunity to lay and collect taxes on incomes. I included the statement in the Notice of Demand because it, I believe, provides a similar all reaching power in that all monetary transactions associated with me are conducted in lawful money.