Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serving the Federal Reserve System

Quote Originally Posted by Inhisimage View Post
    What is the penalty for a bank failing to comply with 12 usc411?
    What is the exact step by step procedure for bringing enforcement?
    The way I figure it the charge is counterfeiting money. If the bank starts lending fractionally with your funds on account then that extra money created off your presumed signature is not bonded by your endorsement.

Possibly you could file a Criminal Complaint?

At this time with suitors in the brain trust and even here on the forums, I am promoting you keep your own demand and records in order without monitoring the bank. The objective is to get a full refund or keep your full income. If you want to get into enforcement though, please do it scientifically and methodically so that we can examine your process for useful items.

P.S. I did not include squalking about your demand in my post here. You can find many alternatives including a broad notice of your demand served by a process server etc. I do not consider that a compliance issue. The law says nothing about the bank being able to interfere with your demand. The bank cannot interfere with your demand. If you make your demand then your demand is made.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-11-12 at 08:37 AM.

I have existing bank accounts with signature cards and direct deposits .

Please give me your opinion on this and help me word it exactly as it should be.
    Would it be effective -if- I sent to the banks, registered mail, return receipt requested this:

NOTICE OF DEMAND

All transactions, both debits and credits, involving account numbers -XXXXX- must comply with 12 USC 411

Signed: Huey Campbell, dba, HUEY CAMPBELL

Notary______________

My Commission expires_______________

Quote Originally Posted by Inhisimage View Post
    I have existing bank accounts with signature cards and direct deposits .

Please give me your opinion on this and help me word it exactly as it should be.
    Would it be effective -if- I sent to the banks, registered mail, return receipt requested this:

NOTICE OF DEMAND

All transactions, both debits and credits, involving account numbers -XXXXX- must comply with 12 USC 411

Signed: Huey Campbell, dba, HUEY CAMPBELL

Notary______________

My Commission expires_______________

You are missing a few steps, but doing quite well for somebody who has been here two or three days.

Your True Name (Christian or given names) is your first and middle only. So more like:

David Merrill dba David Merrill VAN PELT

My family or surname is like a title, not part of my name but following my name it composes a legal or full name. I prefer to spell surnames in all upper case like in international convention because I think of the Title as CODE. It is a genome or memory passed down generation to generation.

But for a real clue, I have not used a legal name at all in over twelve years.

Otherwise just make your demand clear. That is all the law demands of you is that you make your demand. For example it would be a mistake to change your Signature Card and leave the bank without a copy. - That sort of thing.

There is a lot of conditioning to overcome.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-13-12 at 12:12 AM.