Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So... Does anybody know what hapened to Suijurisclub?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That is interesting - I am concerned about claiming the insurance premiums though. That may hitch up the whole thing.

Could you please duplicate your post opening a new thread in a more appropriate category?
    David this section may shed some light: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/26...2----000-.html

This language which is in this and many other sections is the gateway. "such payment shall be treated as if it were a payment of wages by an employer to an employee. "

My thought is that once you begin redeeming lawful money it becomes possible to unwind SSA, and medicare by objecting to your "payments" being treated as "wages". Otherwise those programs are mandatory in nature. This is how they will get healthcare implemented. They can't force a person to buy into a program just to exist. That would be blatantly unconstitutional. It has to be just voluntary enough to keep the courts from striking it down. Remedy

If you will tell me how I would be happy to. This is my first post and it is Michael Joseph who directed me to join the group. Unfortunately I am not the most knowledgeable about using this technology (blogs, etc.)

Also, I am not going back to try and collect from years past. I received a stock bonus from my company in 2010 that they liquidated shares to pay the taxes. That's where the Medicare and FICA came in. I reclaimed the FICA on the 1040 but submitted a separate form (don't recall off hand) to reclaim the Medicare. I originally was suppossed to get my return by the 5th of May, but checked yesterday and now it is still being reviewed. I figured you may as well try and be denied than just leave it in their hands.
    Last edited by jeffreydavid; 05-07-11 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    David this section may shed some light: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/26...2----000-.html

This language which is in this and many other sections is the gateway. "such payment shall be treated as if it were a payment of wages by an employer to an employee. "

My thought is that once you begin redeeming lawful money it becomes possible to unwind SSA, and medicare by objecting to your "payments" being treated as "wages". Otherwise those programs are mandatory in nature. This is how they will get healthcare implemented. They can't force a person to buy into a program just to exist. That would be blatantly unconstitutional. It has to be just voluntary enough to keep the courts from striking it down. Remedy

That side of the equation stinks;

I prefer to think of the benefits SSI, SS, Medicare etc. as insurance. You maintain a responsible position by keeping insurance. So keep up the premiums or let it be known that you will not be making a claim.

That side of the equation means that you cannot enjoy SS without it being treated like Income Tax.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreydavid View Post
    If you will tell me how I would be happy to. This is my first post and it is Michael Joseph who directed me to join the group. Unfortunately I am not the most knowledgeable about using this technology (blogs, etc.)

Also, I am not going back to try and collect from years past. I received a stock bonus from my company in 2010 that they liquidated shares to pay the taxes. That's where the Medicare and FICA came in. I reclaimed the FICA on the 1040 but submitted a separate form (don't recall off hand) to reclaim the Medicare. I originally was suppossed to get my return by the 5th of May, but checked yesterday and now it is still being reviewed. I figured you may as well try and be denied than just leave it in their hands.

Also, I am not going back to try and collect from years past.

Yes, you are - but just the last year.

Now if you for whatever reason, let's say tomorrow morning before you get to the mailbox are injured or become ill, then you would be able to make that claim on Medicare or whatever. Because you have potentially been able to make that claim over the past 18 months, you should not be requesting it back. It is like an insurance premium.

You do not pay an insurance premium and then, because you did not have an accident or emergency tell the insurance company to refund your premiums.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Find the Forum button at the top and explore around finding a Category that feels right for this subject. Then look for the Start Thread button near the top there in a Category. Click that and title the Thread. You can come back here and Quote the Posts you want and put them into your opening Posts on your New Thread.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-07-11 at 10:48 PM.