Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Redemption at BofA

Redemption at BofA

I first joined the forum a few days ago, however; I have been doing my due diligence on lawful money for about a month. I ordered my custom stamps, cancelled direct deposit at my employer, and received my first payroll check in the mail today. Yes I am a corporate slave for 15+ years and counting. My employer's payroll checks are issued through BofA while I currently have a bank account at Wells Fargo.

At BofA I approach the teller and asked him if he would cash my payroll check issued by BofA. The tellers says sure no problem. I hand him the check with no endorsement or non-endorsement on it. So he is punching info into the computer while trying to sell me on opening an account with them. I tell him thank you I would just like to cash my payroll check. He goes on to tell me that this time he will do it at no charge however next time I will be charged a $6 fee. Just to play games, I asked him politely why I would be charged a fee to cash the check. Isn't the check a BofA order instrument ordering BofA to pay the payee (me)? He replied yes. Smiling, I then asked why is BofA holding my money hostage and requiring me to pay a fee to get it out? He said if I would open a BofA basic checking account then I would not have to incur the fee. To get things moving on I told him I would think about it and come in later if I decided to.

The teller hands me the check back and says I'll just need your endorsement here on the back and your thumb print on the front along with two forms of I.D. I give him my State issued driver license, my Wells Fargo debit card, and proceed to "non-endorse" the check. I write on the back "Redeemed in lawful money pursuant to Title 12 U.S.C § 411 [First Middle Name]. After I hand it to him, he looks at the back, pauses, and says I'll just have to verify the signature. Starts punching things into the computer and a about 15 seconds later two other tellers or supervisors appear and steps up behind him. They both are looking over his shoulder at the computer screen then look up at me and back down at the computer screen. This silence and staring goes on for about a full two minutes. Eventually he asks me how would I like the money , 100's 50's etc. I replied politely by saying whatever is convenient for you. The two superior tellers continued to stand behind him just as thugs do in confrontation on the street, backing him up. I couldn't help but giggle inside. All three watched as I received my lawful money in hand and walked out.

Step one success. Now on to the envelope system.

Next is the continued documentation and the IRS filing in a few months. I still need to understand the status of the money that I have in my employer pension account, 401k, ROTH IRA, employee stock, health insurance premiums, etc....all through payroll deductions.

Thank you Father in Heaven for guiding me to this forum. Thank you Forum for the encouragement, support and examples. Thank you David Merrill for teaching me about lawful money remedy.
    Last edited by fishnet; 11-19-11 at 03:50 PM.
    Fishnet

Thank you for registering. It is great that you have educated yourself about the right to redeem lawful money instead of endorsing private credit from the Fed before you began execution.

It is refreshing that you are confident enough to feel giggling inside rather than the traditional emotional suppression caused by thug-like behavior from allegedly civilized bank officers. Your post reflects a protectionism, not ignorance. Those officers knew you have this right yet they tried to stare you down with cold hatred. I consider these posts to be stepping stones toward a goal; intelligence reports. Your report tells me that the banking cartels of the world have suffered a major loss with your non-endorsement of private credit.

And at Bank of America at that!

Question:

Is lawful money reserve currency that banks use to underwrite their fractional reserve lending?

I believe the Answer is more fundamental than that Question begs.

If you have ever watched Gary FIELDER's The Gig is Up then you might better understand how much money is being circulated electronically that never comes into actual creation. This is something I call electronic vaults. The first "banker" ever, who issued more script than he had vaulted value is still unjustified. The Fed Act might be considered an interlocutory appeal, meaning that endorsers post the bond that keeps that banker and every banker after him who has engaged in fractional lending from jail on a supersedeas bond.

They are all convicted by the facts; they just keep the sentencing from being executed by posting a bond during appeal.

Smile BofA Deposit Account Signature Card

Today I opened a BofA deposit account to have my payroll check direct deposited. My wife opened a separate deposit account as well. When it came time to sign the signature card my wife pulled out our lawful money stamp from her purse. I stamped my signature card then autographed the card. My wife stamped her signature card upside down. The clerk offered to re-print the signature card so she could re-stamp it correctly. Of course the clerk had no idea what the stamp was about. After we finished I asked for her to make copies of the signature cards for us. After she made the copies we noticed she carried them over to the bank manager. Soon the clerk returned, handed us our papers and politely asked what was the stamp about. She said her bank manager did not understand the purpose of the stamp either. My response was that it is for tax purposes.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by fishnet; 11-19-11 at 04:03 PM. Reason: add attachment link
    Fishnet

Again, it is quite refreshing to see such clear demonstration that remedy can be easily understood and executed. I receive your remedy in place as a compliment to my communication skills, considering that you are not a suitor. You have received this website as a lesson plan and are discovering the power of the law in execution.

Wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us.

P.S. I expanded the image above a little but would like for you to give us better resolution please:

Last edited by David Merrill; 11-19-11 at 09:38 AM.

fishnet, I'm just curious you said……..

“Eventually he asks me how would I like the money , 100's 50's etc. I replied politely by saying whatever is convenient for you. The two superior tellers continued to stand behind him just as thugs do in confrontation on the street, backing him up. I couldn't help but giggle inside. All three watched as I received my lawful money in hand and walked out.”

What did your lawful money look like, can you scan a copy?

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    What did your lawful money look like, can you scan a copy?
    Lawful money appears as one and the same as Federal Reserve Notes. As David has quoted the Federal Reserve website, and as the Treasury.gov website states "United States notes serve no function that is not already adequately served by Federal Reserve notes. As a result, the Treasury Department stopped issuing United States notes, and none have been placed into circulation since January 21, 1971."

The point being that you make your demand via restricted endorsement on the back of the check and/or via the signature card on the bank account. Once your demand is known for that specific instrument, you have lawful money in hand. As David states, do not worry what the bank does behind the counter, you will get wrapped around the axle of the banks problem. It is not your problem. You have completed your requirement by making your demand.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by fishnet; 11-19-11 at 04:01 PM.
    Fishnet

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It is refreshing that you are confident enough to feel giggling inside rather than the traditional emotional suppression caused by thug-like behavior from allegedly civilized bank officers. Your post reflects a protectionism, not ignorance.
    A very basic lesson I learned over the past few years; Know who you are. Have no fear of success or failure.

I am a man created in the image of the Creator. I have an inheritance from the Creator; Dominion over all earth and everything upon it, including creations of man. Most people (not men) are fearful of success and of failure because they lack confidence in themselves. Knowing who you are restores that confidence that was taken from you as a child through conditioning.
    Last edited by fishnet; 11-20-11 at 05:26 AM.
    Fishnet

Quote Originally Posted by fishnet View Post
    A very basic lesson I learned over that past few years; Know who you are. Have no fear of success or failure.

I am a man created in the image of the Creator. I have an inheritance from the Creator; Dominion over all earth and everything upon it, including creations of man. Most people (not men) are fearful of success and of failure because they lack confidence in themselves. Knowing who you are restores that confidence that was taken from you as a child through conditioning.

Yes, a unique expression of God, in His image.

I have been executing some exercises in that same direction myself. Convert fear to love. Deny the fear, not the danger. You can deal with the danger much more appropriately if you have love in your heart instead of fear.

When you frighten people into being threatening like at your bank; you are definitely in danger. Handling the situation without fear though, you walked through the danger unscathed and with your objective (remedy) accomplished. Admirable!