Thread: Redemption at BofA

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Redemption at BofA

I first joined the forum a few days ago, however; I have been doing my due diligence on lawful money for about a month. I ordered my custom stamps, cancelled direct deposit at my employer, and received my first payroll check in the mail today. Yes I am a corporate slave for 15+ years and counting. My employer's payroll checks are issued through BofA while I currently have a bank account at Wells Fargo.

At BofA I approach the teller and asked him if he would cash my payroll check issued by BofA. The tellers says sure no problem. I hand him the check with no endorsement or non-endorsement on it. So he is punching info into the computer while trying to sell me on opening an account with them. I tell him thank you I would just like to cash my payroll check. He goes on to tell me that this time he will do it at no charge however next time I will be charged a $6 fee. Just to play games, I asked him politely why I would be charged a fee to cash the check. Isn't the check a BofA order instrument ordering BofA to pay the payee (me)? He replied yes. Smiling, I then asked why is BofA holding my money hostage and requiring me to pay a fee to get it out? He said if I would open a BofA basic checking account then I would not have to incur the fee. To get things moving on I told him I would think about it and come in later if I decided to.

The teller hands me the check back and says I'll just need your endorsement here on the back and your thumb print on the front along with two forms of I.D. I give him my State issued driver license, my Wells Fargo debit card, and proceed to "non-endorse" the check. I write on the back "Redeemed in lawful money pursuant to Title 12 U.S.C § 411 [First Middle Name]. After I hand it to him, he looks at the back, pauses, and says I'll just have to verify the signature. Starts punching things into the computer and a about 15 seconds later two other tellers or supervisors appear and steps up behind him. They both are looking over his shoulder at the computer screen then look up at me and back down at the computer screen. This silence and staring goes on for about a full two minutes. Eventually he asks me how would I like the money , 100's 50's etc. I replied politely by saying whatever is convenient for you. The two superior tellers continued to stand behind him just as thugs do in confrontation on the street, backing him up. I couldn't help but giggle inside. All three watched as I received my lawful money in hand and walked out.

Step one success. Now on to the envelope system.

Next is the continued documentation and the IRS filing in a few months. I still need to understand the status of the money that I have in my employer pension account, 401k, ROTH IRA, employee stock, health insurance premiums, etc....all through payroll deductions.

Thank you Father in Heaven for guiding me to this forum. Thank you Forum for the encouragement, support and examples. Thank you David Merrill for teaching me about lawful money remedy.
    Last edited by fishnet; 11-19-11 at 03:50 PM.
    Fishnet