Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Redemption of Lawful Money at US Bank

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    Point of interest - Most businesses who stamp their checks for deposit do not sign them. The stamp contains no signature:

"For Deposit Only"
    [Bank name]
    [Account number]
    And it is about to get even more interesting culminating some things from our original CS group to what is being accomplished now. I am envisioning a future where one can just say " I am my fathers son " and then handing over a copy of the recording for certificate of live birth as a " deed of gift " then things will be taken care of. I hear rumor this has been done, but nobody has sent me any artifacts to that which was told yet.

WOULD THIS WORK?

Marc Fishman Lawful Money
    Why not send the bank headquarters legal department a letter clarifying the character of the transactions associated with the account.

NOTICE OF BANK TRANSACTIONS CHARACTER

To whom it may concern:

I am writing you to clarify what may have been an incorrect presumption as to the nature of the transactions conducted through my account with your bank, number 123xxx. It is now and has always been my intent to use lawful money as described in the United States Code, Chapter 12, Section 411 in the conduct of all of my financial transactions. Thank you for taking the time to note this in my file with your bank.

Bless you.

Technically there is nothing that "works" per say. Is it valid? Yes it is. Although I would title it as a NOTICE, record it in the public realm and send the bank a certified copy.

It would be better to just go in there and discuss with someone at that bank as a peaceful inhabitant would do how you can show your intent for lawful money of all transactions. If it is not a computer separating us from humanity it is that damn paper.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    It would be better to just go in there and discuss with someone at that bank as a peaceful inhabitant would do how you can show your intent for lawful money of all transactions. If it is not a computer separating us from humanity it is that damn paper.
    In regard to a Trust that I PROTECT, not as Trustee, but as Agent to Beneficiary who has power of direction, when setting up the account for the NAME OF TRUST, a honest friendly conversation occurred whereby the Trustee said it is our intention to only handle Lawful Money per 12USC411 so that we can remain without the Federal Reserve districts and cities; however, we are setting up a General Account whereby we know that the law that governs banking allows you to MIX the funds received with other types of deposits into a sort of General Fund. However, let us now be clear, when we come to withdraw the deposit, we expect to receive Lawful Money per 12USC411.

The banker had her manager oversee what we were doing, she called Legal - no problems. Confidence most times wins the day.

Analysis and Summary:

We deposit an instrument - redeeming it in Lawful Money - but we put it in General Deposit. The bank LOVES this. Why? Because they do not have to take the Lawful Money from their reserves and they get to employ Fractional Reserve Banking. Also, when we come to withdraw the money in Lawful Money- Cash - the banker is happy because he now has the Cash to pay and then some.

Win - Win all around. I suppose we could open a Special Deposit account and maybe one day we will, but how is that a win for the bank? A worker is worthy of his hire, yes? How does the bank receive compensation for money held, in Special Trust, on account? They can't do anything with it - nothing. I like the agreement where both sides win. So do others.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    In regard to a Trust that I PROTECT, not as Trustee, but as Agent to Beneficiary who has power of direction, when setting up the account for the NAME OF TRUST, a honest friendly conversation occurred whereby the Trustee said it is our intention to only handle Lawful Money per 12USC411 so that we can remain without the Federal Reserve districts and cities; however, we are setting up a General Account whereby we know that the law that governs banking allows you to MIX the funds received with other types of deposits into a sort of General Fund. However, let us now be clear, when we come to withdraw the deposit, we expect to receive Lawful Money per 12USC411.

The banker had her manager oversee what we were doing, she called Legal - no problems. Confidence most times wins the day.

Analysis and Summary:

We deposit an instrument - redeeming it in Lawful Money - but we put it in General Deposit. The bank LOVES this. Why? Because they do not have to take the Lawful Money from their reserves and they get to employ Fractional Reserve Banking. Also, when we come to withdraw the money in Lawful Money- Cash - the banker is happy because he now has the Cash to pay and then some.

Win - Win all around. I suppose we could open a Special Deposit account and maybe one day we will, but how is that a win for the bank? A worker is worthy of his hire, yes? How does the bank receive compensation for money held, in Special Trust, on account? They can't do anything with it - nothing. I like the agreement where both sides win. So do others.
    Now that is what I like to hear, we are all users and have families to take care of so why take something away from a neighbor? Operate in common, not Solomon.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

Analysis and Summary:

Just out of curiosity, how did you get around the "required" SS# of a person who is supposedly providing the "personal guarantee" as they say? In other words, did they accept ONLY a TIN for the TRUST? If so, how did that go?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how did you get around the "required" SS# of a person who is supposedly providing the "personal guarantee" as they say? In other words, did they accept ONLY a TIN for the TRUST? If so, how did that go?
    I will only discuss this aspect on the private. Yet in actuality, I have already given it in full to the Suitors via email. I will not put that into the Public arena here as there is Liability there and I will not be responsible for some poor soul attaching or grabbing onto bits and pieces and going straight to jail. I will not abide that. See now the Secret Society. Does it now seem so repugnant?

If the "Good and Friendly Way" was still secret it would rule the world - it was opened to "whomsoever will". Teach my sheep, Teach my sheep, Teach my lambs.

shalom,
    mj
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

That is good that several people are finding the remedy to be beneficial.

Are you saying that if one endorses a check, one is signing a contact? If so, how would one find out what the contract is?

And how would one endorse cash in any form, or did you mean use cash in any form?

What is the nature of the private credit -- is it something the user (other than the U.S. Gov't) is required to pay back?

What does FDR saving the Fed from the run in 1933 have to do with accepting private credit?

Where is the contact stating that there is a fee for accepting private credit?

Where is the contact stating that there is a fee for using this private credit to purchase goods and services or for any other use?

In my last post, "contact" should be "contract."