Thank you for bringing your inquiries to an appropriate thread.

The Contract you sign is naked. What that means is that the agreement is to be constructed or construed. I suppose that the Agreement is really framed in the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 but at that time it was for Fed banks, including state and other banks as described in the Fed Act. In 1933 when FDR saved the Fed from the expiration of the 20-year charter the greatest pronunciation of the Contract is probably:

Quote Originally Posted by freedave View Post
That is good that several people are finding the remedy to be beneficial.

Are you saying that if one endorses a check, one is signing a contact? If so, how would one find out what the contract is?

And how would one endorse cash in any form, or did you mean use cash in any form?

When you receive cash and are asked to sign for it - that is likely what I meant. At stores, when I get a cash refund I just sign "Lawful Money" anymore.

What is the nature of the private credit -- is it something the user (other than the U.S. Gov't) is required to pay back?

I have never studied into the nature of private credit in depth. There is a great court case citation though, actually several expressing that if you use somebody's private credit to purchase something, there is residual ownership of the items bought with whoever granted you the credit.

What does FDR saving the Fed from the run in 1933 have to do with accepting private credit?

That is how the option became available to you. Or you became like a Fed bank, whichever is clearer.

Where is the contact stating that there is a fee for accepting private credit?

You create that agreement by signing and filing a 1040 Form. Well actually the W-4 or 1099 causes you to have Withholdings taken from you that you wish to recover.

Where is the contact stating that there is a fee for using this private credit to purchase goods and services or for any other use?
The fee schedule is integrated into the 1040.