Thread: Redemption of Lawful Money at US Bank

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What does "bonding your substance" mean?
    Bonding your labor / yourself (your substance = you) to pay for the fee's of its use.

Where is it stated that I would be liable for a duty or fee of for use of FRNs if I do not redeem them for lawful money?
    It isn't stated anywhere but is very much implied when you're REQUIRED by PRIVATE LAW to violate the 5th amendment when you file your taxes each year. Lawful money has no such implications, restrictions or duties.

Where is it stated that if I endorse private credit I am agreeing to a contract and am liable for fees for its use?
    Contract law is binding whether you agree to it or not. You're looking for black and white answers but it isn't stated anywhere. You have to read through court cases that David and others have cited to read what ISN'T SAID that says you're liable for the taxes.

And if the contract is not disclosed, how could it be a valid contract?
    It's valid with the endorsement of your signature. Government doesn't come out to the public and say "Hey there are United States Notes and all you have to do is demand them and you don't owe us a penny." That's where you have to go and read history of governments the world over and they all operate by deception. You as well as the rest of us were told from birth that we must pay "our fair share" to the government. Never teaching us or showing us that the founding fathers said that a man's labor is of his own and should never be taxed.
    Last edited by Ares; 01-19-12 at 05:37 PM.