Quote Originally Posted by freedave View Post
Thank you again, Ares.

I get the general idea.

Based upon what I have looked at so far, it seems to me that, as I've written before, this remedy would, if valid and broadly applied, eliminate the current destructive practices of the Fed, the IRS, etc.

It also appears that there is no simple and easy way to understand it enough to establish a certainty as to whether or not it is valid.

Am I correct in that?
I am not sure that you are correct so much as that you are logical. If logic is correct then you are correct, by logic... See?

It is not that way though. Ronald Ernest PAUL is a terrific example. He wants to abolish the Fed, sure enough but does not see the logic in letting his constituency do it for him. Instead his constituency thwarts him at every turn by signing endorsement for private credit and makes PAUL look like a fringe lunatic or at best, a flake.

Here is what I suggest. There is no harm in redeeming lawful money - or at least in making your demand known; whether it applies in law or not. Just so long as you don't involve your employer that is, or start preaching it to others around the water cooler. You can make your demand for lawful money risk free and you decide whether you want to try it out come April 15th. If you don't want to risk being thought of as a tax protested wait until next year to decide. My point is that by exercising your right to demand lawful money now, you will very likely answer a lot of questions you seem to be having difficulty with now.

Try something like, next time you take something back to Lowe's for a cash refund when they want you to sign for the cash sign "Lawful Money". You are very likely to think about that and digest it, what you did and evaluate the national debt etc. and these things will cogitate more clearly in your mind.