Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Redemption of Lawful Money at US Bank

stoneFree
    Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.

Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.

Sir Winston Churchill
    I've probably confronted far more truth than anyone on this forum, and I could easily give you more truth than you are ready for -- and you would be running from it (figuratively).

It seems that you're confusing an inability to look at and accept truth because of preconceived ideas with an inability resulting from a convoluted presentation.

If this remedy is actually valid and workable, then anyone here who is not doing everything possible to ensure that I understand it, is, to some degree, betraying the purpose of creating freedom from suppression on this planet.
    Last edited by freedave; 02-14-12 at 06:36 PM.

JohnnyCash
    Oh, do tell. And can you provide us with any links to your handiwork?

Redemption of lawful money is working for me; no Income Tax paid since 2007. You may want to just try it, as a skeptic. Except for the cost of taking a picture or copy of your demand, it costs nothing. It sounds like you're looking for Lawful Money for Dummies which hasn't been written yet. But you might just be the author.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Oh, do tell. And can you provide us with any links to your handiwork?

Redemption of lawful money is working for me; no Income Tax paid since 2007. You may want to just try it, as a skeptic. Except for the cost of taking a picture or copy of your demand, it costs nothing. It sounds like you're looking for Lawful Money for Dummies which hasn't been written yet. But you might just be the author.
    Thank you for responding, JohnnyCash.

Regarding giving you "more truth than you are ready for," I can't provide you with any links.

Giving you "more truth than you are ready for" would be a harmful thing, and I don't make a practice of intentionally creating harm.

Your "no Income Tax paid since 2007" link is interesting -- I see you have been a follower of Pete Hendrickson, as I have been.

My main concern is that if I try the redemption of lawful money endorsement it might trigger some kind of report to the IRS, which I don't need.

Yes, if I had a good understanding of it, I could write Lawful Money for Dummies.

JohnnyCash
    Guess what? The IRS already knows what you're doing. You gave the SSN/ TIN when you started the bank account. If you mistakenly transpose that SS number, the bank will come back and say "that number has not been issued yet." Federal Reserve Banks and the IRS are fraternal twins of similar lineage. http://www.freedomforceinternational...refpage=issues

Send me your harmful truth via PM, ten to one you cannot damage me through cyberspace. I have an odd sense that I already know you, freedave, perhaps in a previous life.

I ponder lately how the SSN is not to be used for Identification Purposes, yet the IRS wants that same exact Number for a Taxpayer Identification Number?

JohnnyCash
    'smatter freedave? Methinks you are more afraid of us. Of the "far more truth" that we could easily provide.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I ponder lately how the SSN is not to be used for Identification Purposes, yet the IRS wants that same exact Number for a Taxpayer Identification Number?
    I have posted this here already a couple of times before but don't seem to engender any reaction...from anyone. However, I cannot find a better explanation to the connection between SSN / IRS / and citizenship domicile. http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxe...ipdiagrams.pdf

Hbert

Guess what? The IRS already knows what you're doing. You gave the SSN/ TIN when you started the bank account. If you mistakenly transpose that SS number, the bank will come back and say "that number has not been issued yet." Federal Reserve Banks and the IRS are fraternal twins of similar lineage. http://www.freedomforceinternational...refpage=issues

Send me your harmful truth via PM, ten to one you cannot damage me through cyberspace. I have an odd sense that I already know you, freedave, perhaps in a previous life.
    The IRS may nave access to some of my data, but it would take some unusual efforts to find out what I'm doing -- I don't want to raise any red flags that might influence them to do that.

PM coming...

'smatter freedave? Methinks you are more afraid of us. Of the "far more truth" that we could easily provide.
    Try me -- just make it simple to understand...