Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Redemption of Lawful Money at US Bank

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Nice strategy Martin Earl.

I replied to you via PM on 02-15-12, 01:43 PM. Did you not receive it?
    Silly me -- I did not check my PM's -- I just replied.

Rather than " Exempt ", ...Martin Earl...

I would prefer " Not Subject To "

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I'm trying a different route. I'm separating my real, flesh and blood self and possessions from the commercial vehicle while maintaining the commercial vehicle solely as an interface for the public.

The vehicle should be breakaway in the event of financial collapse of a given system.

Remove as many commercial nexuses as possible to your hard, physical possessions.
    Sounds like a similar route as I outlined, but different words to describe it
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

..."Not subject to...", I LIKE that! Would make a nice change to my private plate.

I found somebody who is "endorsing" checks similarly to what is suggested here.

I found somebody who is "endorsing" checks similarly to what is suggested here.

And he will actually talk to me and answer my questions, so I think I will now do it.

He recommends including "without prejudice."

Great! Maybe he can register and chat room with us?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Great! Maybe he can register and chat room with us?
    I just emailed him about it...

The following is from this thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think? Post of 03-29-11, 06:39 PM:

"I was pushing my friend to discuss our redemption of lawful money with his sister that works in a legal department at IRS. She was very resistant and she would not discuss it even privately. I think they have a policy there at IRS.

It has been 4 weeks since IRS has received my 1040 and my continuous insistence and questioning whether there are any new developments at the IRS regarding demanding lawful money per Title 12 USC 411; this Monday she finally said that typically IRS has 6 weeks to respond (sort of legal zone) and when someone is demanding lawful money he is considered out of the FR System. The IRS is creating a special file and that person's activities are being scrutinized by them."

What I need to know is this: Would the creation of a special file by the IRS and the scrutinizing of the person's activities be triggered by demanding lawful money or by the 1040?

JohnnyCash
    That's the type of special IRS file I'd like to have. I imagine the IMF (individual master file) to say something like this:

filer indicates redemption of lawful money beginning 4/2005. Confirmed by bank inquiry. Status: non-taxpayer. Recommendation: no action. AGENTS: do not go there; this one knows too much about the central bank scam; can't risk the revelation of state secrets.

That would be great, but it doesn't answer the question.