Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Redemption of Lawful Money at US Bank

Quote Originally Posted by freedave View Post
    Is the validity of this remedy supported by anything more than the one sentence from the statute?
    Yes. The 'saving to suitors' clause and structure of the districts on the states. If you choose to live in the fiction then that is your state - this state. It is all a state of mind anyway. We do not see a line between Colorado and Wyoming on the ground; only on the map. But you cannot grow a potato in a map!

I explained it yesterday: Click Here. If you choose to accomodate the district and Fed then your endorsement of their existence under your feet, between you and the land suae potestate esse is published.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-10-12 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yes. The 'saving to suitors' clause and structure of the districts on the states. If you choose to live in the fiction then that is your state - this state. It is all a state of mind anyway. We do not see a line between Colorado and Wyoming on the ground; only on the map. But you cannot grow a potato in a map!

I explained it yesterday: Click Here. If you choose to accomodate the district and Fed then your endorsement of their existence under your feet, between you and the land suae potestate esse is published.
    This is way beyond my familiarity with the subject.

Then please try this.

Validate the one sentence with its context.

http://admiralty.uslegal.com/saving-to-suitors-clause/

DISTRICT. A certain portion of the country, separated from the rest for some special purposes. The United States are divided into judicial districts, in each of which is established a district court; they are also divided into election districts; collection districts, &c. (Source)
    ACCOMODATION, com. law. That which is done by one merchant or other person for the convenience of some other, by accepting or endorsing his paper, or by lending him his notes or bills.

2. In general the parties who have drawn, endorsed or accepted bills or other commercial paper for the accommodation, of others, are, while in the hands of a holder who received them before they became due, other than the person for whom the accomodation was given, responsible as if they had received full value. Chit. Bills, 90; 91. See 4 Cranch, 141; 1 Ham. 413; 7 John. 361; 15 John. 355, 17 John. 176; 9 Wend. 170; 2 Whart. 344; 5 Wend. 566; 8 Wend. 437; 2 Hill, S. C. 362; 10 Conn. 308; 6 Munfd. 381. (Source)
    Hand-book of the Law of Bills and Notes

Kinds of endorsement

This getting deeper into several areas mainly American Admiralty/Maritime Law, negotiable instruments, and Lex Mercatoria.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 02-12-12 at 01:10 PM.

The Secret Admiralty paper led me to Proctor WISWALL's paper. Click Here. I kept seeing hits on WISWALL's paper but the actual papers were scrubbed. So I called him up and got his wife and a very peculiar reaction... Click Here.

Needless to say, I never received the paper from Mrs. WISWALL. Her behavior was as though the Bar Association was badgering her husband over what he said there about Erie Doctrine and One Form of Action (c. 1938 in the federal jurisdiction but the Masons show it in 1935 here in Colorado). After our conversation I probed with alternate search engines than Google and found it, as you see linked above.

There are reputation and other websites where you can pay a fee to get certain hits scrubbed off Google. I think somebody had done that to his paper.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-13-12 at 12:22 AM.

The Secret Admiralty paper led me to Proctor WISWALL's paper. Click Here. I kept seeing hits on WISWALL's paper but the actual papers were scrubbed. So I called him up and got his wife and a very peculiar reaction... Click Here.

Needless to say, I never received the paper from Mrs. WISWALL. Her behavior was as though the Bar Association was badgering her husband over what he said there about Erie Doctrine and One Form of Action (c. 1938 in the federal jurisdiction but the Masons show it in 1935 here in Colorado). After our conversation I probed with alternate search engines than Google and found it, as you see linked above.

There are reputation and other websites where you can pay a fee to get certain hits scrubbed off Google. I think somebody had done that to his paper.
    That's a great resource; thank you David for linking it here.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    http://admiralty.uslegal.com/saving-to-suitors-clause/

Hand-book of the Law of Bills and Notes

Kinds of endorsement

This getting deeper into several areas mainly American Admiralty/Maritime Law, negotiable instruments, and Lex Mercatoria.
    Thank you shikamaru. That's interesting about the different endorsements.

I'm sure the "Hand-book" is interesting too, but I easily fall asleep even without trying to read it.
    This is probably why most people would rather be enslaved than to have to read stuff like that in order to fight off the bankers and lawyers.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

If you intend to dive down this hole (and it is deep), I suggest Bendict's on Admiralty (1850's) as a companion guide.
    There are also a number of really good Supreme Court cases that essentially give you a compact history lesson on Admiralty/Maritime such as Delivio v. Boit (1815). There are many more as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Thank you shikamaru. That's interesting about the different endorsements.

I'm sure the "Hand-book" is interesting too, but I easily fall asleep even without trying to read it.
    This is probably why most people would rather be enslaved than to have to read stuff like that in order to fight off the bankers and lawyers.
    I can't wait to begin experimenting with this stuff in the future when I get hard core into commercial paper.
    If you know what you are doing, you can have a lot of fun under Lex Mercatoria.

Then please try this.

Validate the one sentence with its context.
    I assume you mean, "Validate one sentence with its context."

In a confusing text, I do normally try to do find one part I can understand enough to proceed forward.

I am not able to do that in this case.

I have found that in discussion groups similar to this one, there is not too high an importance on making the subject easily comprehensible.

If the subject is valid, that is a very great underestimation of importance.

I had hoped to give this a try on the check have been holding for two weeks...
    Last edited by freedave; 02-13-12 at 07:47 PM.