Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Redemption of Lawful Money at US Bank

Quote Originally Posted by Hbert997 View Post
    I have posted this here already a couple of times before but don't seem to engender any reaction...from anyone. However, I cannot find a better explanation to the connection between SSN / IRS / and citizenship domicile. http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxe...ipdiagrams.pdf

Hbert
    Somebody put a lot of work into that treatise and diagrams! Have you been studying that a while? I don't want to get four hours into it and discover that it is full of errors...

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Somebody put a lot of work into that treatise and diagrams! Have you been studying that a while? I don't want to get four hours into it and discover that it is full of errors...
    David, I'm still studying their materials, as there is a tremendous amount of it on the site. However, I haven't yet found anything "that is full of errors..." in it! However, I continue to be a Berean and search and confirm.

I'm certainly no lawyer and I don't play one on t.v. (though I'm married to one from Mexico!)...but, this is how the treatise and associated diagrams ( http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxe...ipdiagrams.pdf ) boils down to me:

1. We have all signed a SS-5 form for a SSN card...and/or we have all at one time or another signed a bank card, an IRS form 1040 or a different IRS form, a Voter Registration Card, a Passport Application...or even a Juror's Summons. All of these forms we sign are as a "U.S. Citizen"...and this creates citizenship context NOT in nationality (as we believe)...but in DOMICILE. And that domicile is in the United States (Federal Zone, District of Columbia).
    2. And as such, we are then in Franchise Agreement with the Federal Government and are also involved in a Trade or Business or Employment as it relates to taxation.
    3. This creates a never-ending cycle of reporting from "employers", "payors" and the SSA all to the IRS and their file systems and we can never get out!
    4. One must somehow change their domicile in respect to the legal definitions that are used against us to a legal domicile OUTSIDE the Federal Zone/D.C. (United States). This requires filing for a new passport with the correct national/domicile status...refiling a SS-5 form with the SSA to correct the original mistake and remove the U.S. Citizen status...and then to inform the IRS that you are no longer to be in their system as a U.S. Citizen and will file as a non-resident alien (in respect to the Federal Zone/United States) when needed and to remove your status as such.

And I realize I've simplified this down greatly but, this treatise and associated diagrams shows the path out...along with all of the other related material from their site.

...and I haven't yet found anything in error with it. And then again, I'm not a lawyer...I'm just a workin' stiff who's had enough and knows that somewhere there is a way out of this master-web of deception on a grand scale and will continue to search until I have succeeded PROPERLY and COMPLETELY and not TEMPORARILY as some have and claim to be.

I will continue to study and I encourage others reading this to read the link I've included and give me your opinion and analysis, but I believe it to compliment your efforts David.

Hbert

P.S. I only engage in constructive dialogue together with the exchange of ideas and intelligent opinions and I reserve the right to ignore those who don't possess these traits of gallant and courageous men/women. Time is quickly running out for us and to do anything else is a waste of precious time...of which we have very little of anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by freedave View Post
    I've probably confronted far more truth than anyone on this forum, and I could easily give you more truth than you are ready for -- and you would be running from it (figuratively).

It seems that you're confusing an inability to look at and accept truth because of preconceived ideas with an inability resulting from a convoluted presentation.

If this remedy is actually valid and workable, then anyone here who is not doing everything possible to ensure that I understand it, is, to some degree, betraying the purpose of creating freedom from suppression on this planet.
    Do it for your self, be your own proof. I have been using and redeeming lawful money since 2009. I have not filed for a tax return after my first year simply because I choose not to do so.

I know for a fact it does something because any study of Federal/International Bank money from the Civil War and the redemption of "green backs" after that war for lawful money is well documented and known. So impassioned were the people of this Nation on the subject that President Jackson was elected and his main issue was a ousting of International Bankers from control of the money. Even Abe considered international bankers a greater threat to this Nation then the Southern alliance, from his own personal writings.

As for you having truth that would make me run, well, that one did make me roll on the floor laughing, so thank you. Please, start some threads, because that is what I and others are here for.

How about a portable Nuclear power device feeding Israel in the wilderness for 40 years and the Priesthood built up to protect and maintain it (and its origin)?

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    Do it for your self, be your own proof. I have been using and redeeming lawful money since 2009. I have not filed for a tax return after my first year simply because I choose not to do so.
    Just out of curiosity, are you working for someone else, or in business for yourself? If the former, how did you limit your information returns? Did you cancel a W-4 pursuant to 26 CFR 31.3402(p)-1(a), or simply had a competent enough payroll department to understand when you didn't submit one when hired?

Any details about your work situation would be helpful to the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabo View Post
    Just out of curiosity, are you working for someone else, or in business for yourself? If the former, how did you limit your information returns? Did you cancel a W-4 pursuant to 26 CFR 31.3402(p)-1(a), or simply had a competent enough payroll department to understand when you didn't submit one when hired?

Any details about your work situation would be helpful to the rest of us.
    I was working for a corporation. After the first year of redeeming lawful money, I simply did a W-4 EXEMPT and put "paid in Lawful money per 12-USC 411" on it.

Just because I paid taxes the previous year (the year I was redeeming lawful money) did not mean I was not exempt from doing so.

From the w-4 form:

"Last year I had a right to a refund of all federal income tax withheld because I had no tax liability, and
    • This year I expect a refund of all federal income tax withheld because I expect to have no tax liability.
    If you meet both conditions, write “Exempt” here . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ▶"

That is the truth, I hade a "right to a refund of all federal income tax withheld because I had no tax liability". I redeemed lawful money, thus the right to a refund, I chose not to get that refund, does not mean I did not have that right. The following year(s) I "expect to have no tax liability".

The payroll department where I worked then really did not care that I was exempt and there was nothing really said about it when I did it.

Also, I lined out the "under penalties of perjury" and initialed above before signing True Name DBA ALL CAPS NAME. When asked about those sorts of things, I simply reply "my tax attorney (or accountant) told me to do that."

That usually ends any more discussion on the matter.

Not legal advise, just how I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post

I know for a fact it does something because any study of Federal/International Bank money from the Civil War and the redemption of "green backs" after that war for lawful money is well documented and known. So impassioned were the people of this Nation on the subject that President Jackson was elected and his main issue was a ousting of International Bankers from control of the money. Even Abe considered international bankers a greater threat to this Nation then the Southern alliance, from his own personal writings.

As for you having truth that would make me run, well, that one did make me roll on the floor laughing, so thank you. Please, start some threads, because that is what I and others are here for.

How about a portable Nuclear power device feeding Israel in the wilderness for 40 years and the Priesthood built up to protect and maintain it (and its origin)?
    I am looking for more certainty before I do it for myself -- I'm supposed to be speaking soon with a "patriot" oriented person who I am told is very familiar with a lot of these types of games.

Good that you have not filed -- millions of people have successfully not filed without redeeming lawful money.

I know about President Jackson and about the Lincoln quote -- I don't know about the redemption of "green backs" after the civil war for lawful money -- I would appreciate a link if it would be pertinent.

I'm glad I gave you a good laugh -- I won't start a thread about what I know -- I did PM JohnnyCash a couple days ago, at his request, initiating something about it -- I haven't heard back from him.

The "portable Nuclear power device feeding Israel in the wilderness for 40 years and the Priesthood built up to protect and maintain it" sounds interesting...
    Last edited by freedave; 02-16-12 at 07:44 PM.

David, I'm still studying their materials, as there is a tremendous amount of it on the site. However, I haven't yet found anything "that is full of errors..." in it! However, I continue to be a Berean and search and confirm.

I'm certainly no lawyer and I don't play one on t.v. (though I'm married to one from Mexico!)...but, this is how the treatise and associated diagrams ( http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxe...ipdiagrams.pdf ) boils down to me:

1. We have all signed a SS-5 form for a SSN card...and/or we have all at one time or another signed a bank card, an IRS form 1040 or a different IRS form, a Voter Registration Card, a Passport Application...or even a Juror's Summons. All of these forms we sign are as a "U.S. Citizen"...and this creates citizenship context NOT in nationality (as we believe)...but in DOMICILE. And that domicile is in the United States (Federal Zone, District of Columbia).
    2. And as such, we are then in Franchise Agreement with the Federal Government and are also involved in a Trade or Business or Employment as it relates to taxation.
    3. This creates a never-ending cycle of reporting from "employers", "payors" and the SSA all to the IRS and their file systems and we can never get out!
    4. One must somehow change their domicile in respect to the legal definitions that are used against us to a legal domicile OUTSIDE the Federal Zone/D.C. (United States). This requires filing for a new passport with the correct national/domicile status...refiling a SS-5 form with the SSA to correct the original mistake and remove the U.S. Citizen status...and then to inform the IRS that you are no longer to be in their system as a U.S. Citizen and will file as a non-resident alien (in respect to the Federal Zone/United States) when needed and to remove your status as such.

And I realize I've simplified this down greatly but, this treatise and associated diagrams shows the path out...along with all of the other related material from their site.

...and I haven't yet found anything in error with it. And then again, I'm not a lawyer...I'm just a workin' stiff who's had enough and knows that somewhere there is a way out of this master-web of deception on a grand scale and will continue to search until I have succeeded PROPERLY and COMPLETELY and not TEMPORARILY as some have and claim to be.

I will continue to study and I encourage others reading this to read the link I've included and give me your opinion and analysis, but I believe it to compliment your efforts David.

Hbert

P.S. I only engage in constructive dialogue together with the exchange of ideas and intelligent opinions and I reserve the right to ignore those who don't possess these traits of gallant and courageous men/women. Time is quickly running out for us and to do anything else is a waste of precious time...of which we have very little of anymore!

Thank you. I disagree that there is no way out. If you believe that though, there is no way out.

I do not believe that government can control what I have and do not have. I get evidence in how if anybody, even government uses "my" Social Security Number without my approval and verification that is a crime of forgery, and usually identity theft too.

I have seen them stumped for over an hour at booking when they ask what my SSN is. Finally they just pretend I verified it.

I have posted this here already a couple of times before but don't seem to engender any reaction...from anyone. However, I cannot find a better explanation to the connection between SSN / IRS / and citizenship domicile. http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxe...ipdiagrams.pdf

Hbert
    Thank you for bringing this up again Hbert997.
    I had meant to comment, but somehow never got around to it.

The first time I saw this material was about 2 years ago (SJC), and I couldn't figure it out. But I've kept trying ever since, and I've read a lot of the other SEDM material too, and it's begun to make sense to me.

I believe that there's a lot of truth conveyed in these diagrams and documents.
    The fact that all the diagrams are ridiculously convoluted and nearly impossible to understand certainly mirrors the reality that we face in government interactions and legal affairs.
    I have found the SEDM material to be very convincing, but then again I thought Pete HENDRICKSON was onto something too...so I keep studying.

Based on my study of the citizenship diagrams and other SEDM publications I have decided to phase out my use of my commercial vessel, FIRST M LAST + SSN, as quickly as possible.
    IMHO, US citizenship is a trap. Once caught in that trap and loaded down with debt, one becomes enslaved for the rest of life; no more "pursuit of happiness" possible.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    IMHO, US citizenship is a trap. Once caught in that trap and loaded down with debt, one becomes enslaved for the rest of life; no more "pursuit of happiness" possible.
    I'm trying a different route. I'm separating my real, flesh and blood self and possessions from the commercial vehicle while maintaining the commercial vehicle solely as an interface for the public.

The vehicle should be breakaway in the event of financial collapse of a given system.

Remove as many commercial nexuses as possible to your hard, physical possessions.

JohnnyCash
    Nice strategy Martin Earl.

Quote Originally Posted by freedave View Post
    I'm glad I gave you a good laugh -- I won't start a thread about what I know -- I did PM JohnnyCash a couple days ago, at his request, initiating something about it -- I haven't heard back from him.
    I replied to you via PM on 02-15-12, 01:43 PM. Did you not receive it?