Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Court Honors AND Acknowledges Refusal For Cause

Court Honors AND Acknowledges Refusal For Cause

[Attached] The court INTERESTINGLY displays "REFUSAL FOR CAUSE" right on the court minutes! The minutes also reflect the "disposed" status which means that the matter is completed.

The one who communicated the R4C had received a ticket before this one and R4C it. Then they received this ticket and without R4C'ing this one, received this and a notice that no further action is necessary and received the same for the first ticket. It appears that one R4C became the remedy for two tix.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Interesting, thanks for posting this.

I have two tickets I have refused for cause. I later after about 6 months received a notice in the mail to pay the tickets. which I again R4D. After about another month I received yet a another notice under yet a different spelling of my name, suggesting they were going to send the whole thing to collections. Which again I R4C'd. Still waiting for the next responce. fB

That is pretty cool!

Happy! Happy!

EZ;

I got curious and cannot find what that charge was about - 16082(C)?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-26-11 at 12:57 AM.

Congratulations ! It would be very helpful to all if you could provide more details of what lead up to the success, many are probably thinking you just wrote " refused for cause " on a ticket and brought it to the court which i know it could have not been this simple.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

An evidence repository is always helpful.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-26-11 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Congratulations ! It would be very helpful to all if you could provide more details of what lead up to the success, many are probably thinking you just wrote " refused for cause " on a ticket and brought it to the court which i know it could have not been this simple.
    Hey Motla, I am not sure if your question was directed at me. But in my situation, I simple wrote Refused for Cause on the ticket and sent it to the chief of police. I had prior to getting this ticket gotten a new rendition of my competency to drive. On the application for a DL because of loss, I signed first and middle name. I also made sure that along with the copy of the ticket I made it known, that a copy was being sent to my evidence repository. At the time of getting a duplicate dl due to loss, I changed my status in regards to voting. Not a US citizen, to which I received a notice that I was not eligible to vote. Which I promptly also send a copy to my evidence repository. I hope this helps clear up questions you have as the process I went through. Should you have more questions, please ask. fB
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 11-26-11 at 03:55 AM. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Hey Motla, I am not sure if your question was directed at me. But in my situation, I simple wrote Refused for Cause on the ticket and sent it to the chief of police. I had prior to getting this ticket gotten a new rendition of my competency to drive. On the application for a DL because of loss, I signed first and middle name. I also made sure that along with the copy of the ticket I made it known, that a copy was being sent to my evidence repository. At the time of getting a duplicate dl due to loss, I changed my status in regards to voting. Not a US citizen, to which I received a notice that I was not eligible to vote. Which I promptly also send a copy to my evidence repository. I hope this helps clear up questions you have as the process I went through. Should you have more questions, please ask. fB
    Actually it was directed to EZ , but since you posted I am kind of curious what is the end goal of getting a case jacket assigned as I have heard this a few times now ?

To comment on what you posted I look at these courts as banks with collections services, just like the microlined signature line on a check says " authorized signature " is just that it would not be my jacket, but a jacket(evidence repository) I would have authorized use of, the same goes with the status of person, not my status. Along with the DL, if it can be revoked without my consent then it must not be mine, just have use of it whether it be for competency or not.

Name:  dl-no contract_sanz.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  65.7 KB
    Non Assumpsit
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

The repository is a case file opened in district court. Through the saving to suitors clause, this gives us access to common law courts, which, to my knowledge the district court judges cannot preside over. Hence by filing paper work in this case file, it becomes the court of record. From what I have seen the courts and federal employees seem to take paper work submitted to them and to the case file much more seriously, and with less hanky panky, as a record is being established as to the events and what has transpired. Some states allow you to just open a case file for $39 others like Hawaii do not allow miscellaneous filing, hence the LOR for around $350 ddollars. I think the most enjoyable aspect during my case was R4Cing the judges dismissal of the case and then issuing a default judgement for failure to respond within 20 days. Call me weird but there is something really satisfying about telling a judge to stick it where the sun doesn't shine. lol. I know not very peaceful, but what can I say. fB
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 11-26-11 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    The repository is a case file opened in district court. Through the saving to suitors clause, this gives us access to common law courts, which, to my knowledge the district court judges cannot preside over. Hence by filing paper work in this case file, it becomes the court of record. From what I have seen the courts and federal employees seem to take paper work submitted to them and to the case file much more seriously, and with less hanky panky, as a record is being established as to the events and what has transpired. Some states allow you to just open a case file for $39 others like Hawaii do not allow miscellaneous filing, hence the LOR for around $350 ddollars. I think the most enjoyable aspect during my case was R4Cing the judges dismissal of the case and then issuing a default judgement for failure to respond within 20 days. Call me weird but there is something really satisfying about telling a judge to stick it where the sun doesn't shine. lol. I know not very peaceful, but what can I say. fB
    Albeit being a court of competent jurisdiction is not required (there are a few researchers) this has long been a requisite to being a "suitor". Meaning we would rather a suitor not try to teach us anything until he or she is a court of competent jurisdiction, and can show that to be true with a true judgment. Saving to Suitors Club is an echo chamber of the brain trust.

Your comments about Robb having success for example. While you pique interest with that hearsay, they are basically meaningless as hearsay. If you start a thread with citable examples and links so that we may verify your comments then that is another story. We learn about record-forming (becoming the court of record) and rules of evidence in our daily ingestion of beliefs and belief sets. Almost all suitors have evidence repositories in the federal courthouse.