Quote Originally Posted by Life's-a-Psyop View Post
motla68,
If you are so inclined, let's continue on with the references you've made regarding IRS forms and the strategies you employ. Combining these references into a single thread helps put them into context. It seems as though you have found a way to actually get SERVICE from the Internal Revenue Service.

How does the 1041 form play into your process?

Can you show a "Jack Rabbit" example of 1041?

Can you expound on this process and how it clears the record and closes the account?

Can you show a "Jack Rabbit" example of 1099-C?

- I am still working on some things, to prove it out first before posting anything, get results, trying to get this to work without having to file 1041, if does not work then will have to file it.
God left a blueprint for man to follow, it is in my opinion when things are presented in a certain way that blue print will be followed. What I can do though is give you a couple resources to work from and you can start piecing some things together on your own: I have already given you a couple pieces, here is a couple more:

Definitions;
* LAND, n.
6. The inhabitants of a country or region; a nation or people

* IV If the supposed dead Man prove to be alive, then the Title is revested. Action for mean Profits with Interest.
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/Cha2/18-19/11

* 1828 Websters Dictionary
DEED, n. "3. Power of action; agency.

With will and deed created free. "
http://www.1828-dictionary.com/d/search/word,deed

Again about the 1099-C I have not operated from that spectrum in a very long time, I can only say a couple things about that from memory. Account number would be case number, TIN number is SSN without dashes, amount of bond would be listed as Uknown, fill the rest of the contact information in as normal, "Care of" in front of address. Remember this is in the name of the Person, not true name.. Provide photo copy of summons and Certificate of Live birth, send certified mail or get yourself a process server. Also you can usually get the EIN of the courthouse by just calling the clerk and asking, if not you can go through Dunn and Bradstreet online or Get an account with manta.com.