Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $20 bill 1934 series

$20 bill 1934 series

I thought this interesting.

According to "the Informer", the U.S. Treasury has been abrogated for the department of the Treasury.
    I would think U.S. Treasury Department is different from department of the Treasury.

I am not sure what that means - abrogated.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I thought this interesting.
    Yes it is pretty interesting, but how about we figure out what we can do with a instrument that is being used today?

UCC 3-104 Negotiable Instruments

(d) A promise or order other than a check is not an instrument if, at the time it is issued or first comes into possession of a holder, it contains a conspicuous statement, however expressed, to the effect that the promise or order is not negotiable or is not an instrument governed by this Article.

So if i am reading this correctly, to abrogate someone from negotiating a government issued instrument makes that instrument void?

ab·ro·gate (br-gt)
    tr.v. ab·ro·gat·ed, ab·ro·gat·ing, ab·ro·gates
    To abolish, do away with, or annul, especially by authority.

In and interest creates an estate, how we negotiate that instrument could depend what side of the treasury we are communicating with.
    Last edited by motla68; 11-03-11 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    According to "the Informer", the U.S. Treasury has been abrogated for the department of the Treasury.
    I would think U.S. Treasury Department is different from department of the Treasury.
    It is all lies until someone discovers and verifies the artifacts for themselves. It would have been nice if you could provide some sort of reference to use that validates 3rd party hearsay.
    Saves time debating the facts rather then slinging opinions back an forth.

I have heard about this abrogation - that it happened in 1921. I have never understood any reason that it affects me enough to verify it. I have seen arguments about it but never delved into the topic for the same reason.

I think Larry BECRAFT wrote an article about it; saying that something insignificant actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have heard about this abrogation - that it happened in 1921. I have never understood any reason that it affects me enough to verify it. I have seen arguments about it but never delved into the topic for the same reason.

I think Larry BECRAFT wrote an article about it; saying that something insignificant actually happened.
    What you are referring to is the abolition of the independent treasury.

It dealt in specie. The Whigs destroyed it favoring a central bank. When the Democrats won in 1844, it was re-established. Banks in the system were subtreasuries.
    The powers of these substreasuries and their funds were gradually transferred from them to district banks of the Federal Reserve.

In my opinion, this history is important since some factions were so hell bent on creating a centralized bank in the U.S.

"The Informer" also says that George Washington created districts in which to place the First Bank of the United States within it. These districts are also known as the States of <state> or "this state".

State of <blank> meaning the state belonging to <blank>.
    There is the geographical state in addition to this fictional overlay or district.

We may even need to bring in federal territorial law.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-03-11 at 11:47 PM.

What you are referring to is the abolition of the independent treasury.

It dealt in specie. The Whigs destroyed it favoring a central bank. When the Democrats won in 1844, it was re-established. Banks in the system were subtreasuries.
    The powers of these substreasuries and their funds were gradually transferred from them to district banks of the Federal Reserve.

In my opinion, this history is important since some factions were so hell bent on creating a centralized bank in the U.S.

"The Informer" also says that George Washington created districts in which to place the First Bank of the United States within it. These districts are also known as the States of <state> or "this state".

State of <blank> meaning the state belonging to <blank>.
    There is the geographical state in addition to this fictional overlay or district.

We may even need to bring in federal territorial law.
    I do not think the Independent treasury was, but will check a resource that I might have.

I believe that was in the Judiciary Act of 1789 for the districts.
    Last edited by motla68; 11-03-11 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I believe that was in the Judiciary Act of 1789.
    Now this is bugging me...

Root and hog time ....

Now this is bugging me...

Root and hog time ....
    Is everyone assumed to know who "the informer" is and that what he says is truth? or that we were assumed to be alive in the time George Washington was alive?
    At least I gave a specific resource to work from.