Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $20 bill 1934 series

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    When you wake up to information that I have already presented in a thread which you replied to, I'll wake up and pay attention to what ever you have to say.

I'll call it CrapSource since name is immaterial.

Yep, I'm sure all your stuff is sooo independent based on nothing else in existence.
    Wake me when you have a truly original idea.

Again ... pay attention now ... save it for another thread. You are derailing the discussion.
    This is hilarious, i got to root and hog through audio files because you do not hold yourself to the same standard you try to manifest upon me.

It is a hell of a lot more independent then your general references of hearsay.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    This is hilarious, i got to root and hog through audio files because you do not hold yourself to the same standard you try to manifest upon me.
    Glad you enjoyed the comedy.
    Actually the thread had treatises too, but that would be too much for you to absorb.
    Stick to the surface. Wouldn't want you to drown in substance.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    It is a hell of a lot more independent then your general references of hearsay.
    It's called giving reference to where the information comes from that one picked up.
    When Crapsource rises to that level of independence ... oh wait ... never mind.... doesn't exist.

Me thinks you do not understand the term "research"?

What part of "you are derailing the discussion" do you not comprehend?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-04-11 at 09:29 PM.

Glad you enjoyed the comedy.
    Actually the thread had treatises too, but that would be too much for you to absorb.
    Stick to the surface. Wouldn't want you to drown in substance.

It's called giving reference to where the information comes from that one picked up.
    When Crapsource rises to that level of independence ... oh wait ... never mind.... doesn't exist.

Me thinks you do not understand the term "research"?

What part of "you are derailing the discussion" do you not comprehend?
    Did the treatises have any reference to the districts? look again

What you are referring to is the abolition of the independent treasury.

It dealt in specie. The Whigs destroyed it favoring a central bank. When the Democrats won in 1844, it was re-established. Banks in the system were subtreasuries.
    The powers of these substreasuries and their funds were gradually transferred from them to district banks of the Federal Reserve.

In my opinion, this history is important since some factions were so hell bent on creating a centralized bank in the U.S.

"The Informer" also says that George Washington created districts in which to place the First Bank of the United States within it. These districts are also known as the States of <state> or "this state".

State of <blank> meaning the state belonging to <blank>.
    There is the geographical state in addition to this fictional overlay or district.

We may even need to bring in federal territorial law.
    Can you provide the document that backs up what the informer is referencing ?

Did the treatises have any reference to the districts? look again
    The mentioning of the districts are in the audio.
    "The Informer" also gives the paper trail to verify.

The mentioning of the districts are in the audio.
    "The Informer" also gives the paper trail to verify.
    What is the cite he mentions or document? There is a lot of audio time to hunt through there, will you not do the same as I done for you?

What is the cite he mentions or document? There is a lot of audio time to hunt through there, will you not do the same as I done for you?
    Standby.
    Let me quickly go through my smartphone's mp3s.

668-The Informer on Dependence Day
    Audio between 5 minutes and 11 minutes. I would listen to all 11 minutes for the build up, however.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...wall-and-more-

"The Informer" admonishes people to go through the archives of government to see this information for themselves.
    I'm already convinced. His books and treatises that he recommends have proven solid as rocks.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-05-11 at 02:07 PM.