Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $20 bill 1934 series

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Is everyone assumed to know who "the informer" is and that what he says is truth?
    Those who are serious about researching this type of material know him quite well.

David knew who I was talking about.

Sarcastic questioning doesn't provide great cover for your ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    or that we were assumed to be alive in the time George Washington was alive?
    At least I gave a specific resource to work from.
    I have already. You need to go to this thread: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...wall-and-more-!!

You must have a short memory or something.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-04-11 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Those who are serious about researching this type of material know him quite well.

David knew who I was talking about.

Sarcastic questioning doesn't provide great cover for your ignorance.

I have already. You need to go to this thread: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...wall-and-more-!!

You must have a short memory or something.
    Really, i do not know the informer, never met and shook hands with him, never had a conversation with him so no I do not know him, it is just a voice on a audio file.

You should check out Part 1 again and take heed to what the man speaking is saying at the 11 min mark to the the 13 min. mark. It may prove to be more effective in your posts.

Really, i do not know the informer, never met and shook hands with him, never had a conversation with him so no I do not know him, it is just a voice on a audio file.
    And that is called ignorance.
    Glad you can admit it.
    Admittance is the first step in rectification.

You should check out Part 1 again and take heed to what the man speaking is saying at the 11 min mark to the the 13 min. mark. It may prove to be more effective in your posts.
    More effective than your sarcastic questions?

If this is going to turn into your usual session of derailment, save it for another thread. I'm speaking with David.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-04-11 at 01:02 AM.

It is all lies until someone discovers and verifies the artifacts for themselves. It would have been nice if you could provide some sort of reference to use that validates 3rd party hearsay.
    Saves time debating the facts rather then slinging opinions back an forth.
    Does the CoreSource method fall into this realm?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-04-11 at 01:23 AM.

And that is called ignorance.
    Glad you can admit it.
    Admittance is the first step in rectification.

More effective than your sarcastic questions?

If this is going to turn into your usual session of derailment, save it for another thread. I'm speaking with David.
    No, I am just specifically pointing out that instead of saying " according to the informer " or " the informer said this " you might come up with the actual document he is referencing instead of having to root and hog through all of his audio files. I do not get it, is the informer your god or something?

Does the CoreSource method fall into this realm?
    Wake up and pay attention, I said the Coresource group is no more. Each man has their own right to self determination, it does not matter what group name you come up with, even the name Savings To Suitors, people are going to do what they want to do by their own will and right to self determination. Personally though have now rejoined LMP - Like Minded People, we all are going in the same direction but with different ideas in how to get there. Some of us are independent and some of them ride on the coat tails of others, as we have seen here that will not change.

No, I am just specifically pointing out that instead of saying " according to the informer " or " the informer said this " you might come up with the actual document he is referencing instead of having to root and hog through all of his audio files. I do not get it, is the informer your god or something?
    No, he's yours. Didn't you know that?

Wake up and pay attention, I said the Coresource group is no more.
    When you wake up to information that I have already presented in a thread which you replied to, I'll wake up and pay attention to what ever you have to say.

Each man has their own right to self determination, it does not matter what group name you come up with, even the name Savings To Suitors, people are going to do what they want to do by their own will and right to self determination. Personally though have now rejoined LMP - Like Minded People, we all are going in the same direction but with different ideas in how to get there.
    I'll call it CrapSource since name is immaterial.

Some of us are independent and some of them ride on the coat tails of others, as we have seen here that will not change.
    Yep, I'm sure all your stuff is sooo independent based on nothing else in existence.
    Wake me when you have a truly original idea.

Again ... pay attention now ... save it for another thread. You are derailing the discussion.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-04-11 at 09:03 PM.

No, he's yours. Didn't you know that?
    Can you prove it?

Can you prove it?
    No need. You have faith.