Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this thead a correct reflection of "the Process"?

Is this thead a correct reflection of "the Process"?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1304915/pg1

Stumbled on it the other day when I was looking for where everyone might have gone from the other forum.

So this is the third forum, Ecclesia, SuiJuris, and SuiJurisClub... makes you wonder if running these forums paints a target on your back.

I was going to put up a new forum myself this week if I hadn't found this one. Already had the domain name. Hopefully this one will last a while though.

Yes. That thread is about my first of two videos.

Welcome Axe! I am glad you found your way here. The Freemen forum opened up quickly and was popular immediately. A lot of folks enjoy this subject material - and everybody needs remedy.

The objective of utilizing the remedy that is written in the law is that a target not be painted on your back. The endorsement on the back of a paycheck is your agreement to do business with the Federal Reserve. If there is no agreement in place, then it is unlikely that there will be any sensical prosecution that arises.

People are finding that any Withholdings are fully Refunded based on the remedy being properly applied. If, They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand... is being incorrectly applied or interpreted here nobody is explaining why. On the SJC website the best sounding board was Shoonra the Useful.

Shoonra, Bernard J. SUSSMAN is a retired law librarian with a Bar Card (DC) since 1978. His attempts to explain that remedy from elastic currency does not actually exist really taught me a lot. Nobody of consequence agrees with him though.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The objective of utilizing the remedy that is written in the law is that a target not be painted on your back. The endorsement on the back of a paycheck is your agreement to do business with the Federal Reserve. If there is no agreement in place, then it is unlikely that there will be any sensical prosecution that arises.
    Hi David,

I was more talking about starting one of these forums painting a target on your back.

Informational forums like these can be considered "media" and we all know what the first thing the communists do when they get control is.

I hear what you are saying about "doing nothing but following the legal process"... I get it, I really do, but when you have the white house coming out and openly proclaiming what laws they are going to enforce and what laws they will not, it gives me pause. A quote from Voltaire comes to mind.

"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong. "

This is why the pioneers take the arrows.

Hi David,
    I started redeeming in lawful money, my payroll checks, with a new job I started the middle of January. I went to the driveup window at my bank,but the teller told me that I would have to come inside to cash it.The next teller I got was the commercial teller,she cashed it and wanted to know what I wanted back as far as notes. I told her 100s would do. The bank manager was standing behind her as she counted out the bills.
    She flipped the check over and looked at it puzzled and asked me why I had endorsed it like that. I started to tell her about Title 12 sec 411 but didn't get the chance to say anything when the manager picked up the check and said "It is a restricted endorsement and it would be OK."
    I was thrilled.
    So it does work and I will continue demanding lawful money. My next challenge is to get a letter written to change my signature cards.
    I am very interested in learning more about refusal for cause and libel of review.

Thanks Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Hi David,

I was more talking about starting one of these forums painting a target on your back.

Informational forums like these can be considered "media" and we all know what the first thing the communists do when they get control is.

I hear what you are saying about "doing nothing but following the legal process"... I get it, I really do, but when you have the white house coming out and openly proclaiming what laws they are going to enforce and what laws they will not, it gives me pause. A quote from Voltaire comes to mind.

"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong. "

This is why the pioneers take the arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by catskinner View Post
    Hi David,
    I started redeeming in lawful money, my payroll checks, with a new job I started the middle of January. I went to the driveup window at my bank,but the teller told me that I would have to come inside to cash it.The next teller I got was the commercial teller,she cashed it and wanted to know what I wanted back as far as notes. I told her 100s would do. The bank manager was standing behind her as she counted out the bills.
    She flipped the check over and looked at it puzzled and asked me why I had endorsed it like that. I started to tell her about Title 12 sec 411 but didn't get the chance to say anything when the manager picked up the check and said "It is a restricted endorsement and it would be OK."
    I was thrilled.
    So it does work and I will continue demanding lawful money. My next challenge is to get a letter written to change my signature cards.
    I am very interested in learning more about refusal for cause and libel of review.

Thanks Dave
    I think that is great when the next post on the thread addresses the post prior to it!

Quote Originally Posted by catskinner View Post
    Hi David,
    I was thrilled.

Thanks Dave
    The bank manager said almost the exact same thing when I did it the first time! And that was almost 2 years ago, they must be getting some training.

What is the verbiage? And what does one need to do if using auto bank deposit...(company policy)...

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereignty View Post
    What is the verbiage? And what does one need to do if using auto bank deposit...(company policy)...
    They shall be redeemed in lawful money by demand...

That is the verbiage from Title 12 U.S.C. ยง411.

What I like to see is that people express the demand clearly. There is a fellow in Colorado Springs who is cranking out these stamps.

Look around, use the search engine too - there are a couple people revising and renewing Signature Cards on the forums describing their experiences in detail.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-04-11 at 10:38 AM.

Goldi
    What I would like an answer on is why use the terminology non-negotiable? Why that instead of non-redeemable? Federal reserve notes are negotiable, according to the Bouvier's Law definition of NEGOTIABLE: NEGOTIABLE. That which is capable of being transferred by assignment; a thing, the title to which may be transferred by a sale and indorsement or delivery.
    Last edited by Goldi; 04-16-11 at 03:50 AM.