Thread: Are we long overdue of taking our Grievances to a international level?

Are we long overdue of taking our Grievances to a international level?

Everything they do within "their" corporation is, "legal." This does not mean that what they are legally doing is, "lawful." However, I am beginning to see that everything that everybody has been doing on the local level, and by the local level I mean, the City/Township/Village, County, State, and even National, is useless. Why? Because everything that we want to accomplish is going to need to be done on an International Level. This means that we need to be do all of our communications to THEM through the U.N. and/or through the Hague. Both of which the UNITED STATES and all of the aforementioned sub-corporations of the local level, are bound to perform when you come at them from this direction.

As I have been learning more this is what I am clear on at this present moment. All STATE COURTS are actually FEDERAL COURTS, but they need us to give them consent by giving up your liberties/rights so that they can turn their FEDERAL COURT into a State Court run by a State Government which is then automatically under the Constitution. Herein below are some of THEIR-THEIR-THEIR statutes and codes and I must emphasis that these are noted and referenced only to provide a clearer picture of what is going on, why it is going on and the conclusions that I currently feel will produce the desired outcome for any matter that involves THEIR court system. Remember, THEY are the only ones bound by THEIR statutes and codes, not us, and I think you are aware of this.

28 USC 1602-1611 FOREIGN SOVEREIGN IMMUNITIES ACT

This allows the jurisdiction of a court to be challenged and for the demand of proper jurisdiction to be stated.

49 stat. 3097; Treaty Series 881 (December 26, 1933)
    Congress replaced statutes with International Law placing, "ALL STATES UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW!" (<<< KEY!) This is one of the main reason why the local level will not accomplish the long term desired affect.
    http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/intam03.asp

All crimes are commercial according to: CFR 27 SECTION 72.11 ,

each state operating in commerce and claiming HDC - Holder in due course. Grantor grants the grantee possession only of the name.
    [ download link ]
    http://www.mediafire.com/?w6vp3765x10nq5d

Title 28 USC 3002, section-15a

Clearly stated within this code is the, “UNITED STATES IS A FEDERAL CORPORATION AND NOT A GOVERNMENT!” This includes the Courts, and yes, more than likely you are aware of this, however did you know where in their codes that they actually admitted this? Well, if you did not, now you do! Now, couple this knowledge along with 18USC241-242 and 42USC1983, and let them know that you have no desire, wish, consent, meeting of the mind, agreement, to enter into any contract with them…period! Albeit public or private because your scared of them, and you believe that they wish to do you harm, and the best one, is that they have never-ever spoken the truth to you once, and therefore you cannot and will not TRUST THEM, because they have clearly shown their intent and motivation to be FOR PROFIT, which will ultimately harm and damage you at your loss for their self purpose of personal gain. Remember, you do not ever have to consent, therefore, always raise the flag of, “non-consent,” and if compliance is forced of you, then raise the flag of doing what is required, UNDER THREAT AND DURESS for fear of your life.

The fictional world has its place and purpose and will serve Man properly when that Man shows that they are ready to act upon the true treasure of knowledge and properly bring about the peace that surpasses all understanding without conflict, however, one must study to show yourself to be knowledgeable in this way, and therefore ready to take upon themselves all the power and authority that goes along with all the liability to settle a matter properly for the sake of maintaining the peace at all times.

Who are "they"?
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Who are "they"?
    keep reading, you might figure it out for yourself. Sometimes the answer is in the question.

If not figured out yet, it is; UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF _________, STATE OF _______, COUNTY OF ________, CITY OF ________.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    If not figured out yet, it is; UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF _________, STATE OF _______, COUNTY OF ________, CITY OF ________.
    Thank you EZrhythm; this is an important piece of information IMO, without which motla68's OP doesn't make complete sense, and may be construed as a semi-literate paranoid patriot rant by some readers (with whom I am acquainted).
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus