Thread: Will China save us from "The Lost Decade"?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Will China save us from "The Lost Decade"?

Click Here and get a Listen.

The end of that decade was marked by September 11, 2011. China is now fully entering its housing bubble caused by its central bank injecting direct bailout money into the construction industry, creating entire Ghost Cities of showey highrise apartment complexes (many of which do not even have water and sewer pipes installed in the walls).

JIN Renqing was summarily executed in jail (sex crimes - no visits from family or attorneys) shortly after listening to my advisement. This Bill of Exchange came to Judgment (30 Days) on 9/11/2001. The original Proof of Service is the one served on Wall Street - now occupied by living, breathing people. My Patroon ancestor built that Wall around his Manhattan Estate - perpetual inheritance.

I am sure that all the debt (money) in the world covers the redemption fee of 20 Guilders!

Enjoy this reading too.

This leaves me wondering if China will make the $100B investment in the IMF's Investment Fund before the news of the Housing Bubble bursting hits the scene? It seems that Greece balking about this Referendum has put a major monkey in somebody's wrench!

P.S. This could be a fun listen too!

P.P.S. Like they are going to come after me for pressing charges on two consecutive federal mail felonies? That is a total of six weeks now that they have been pondering my claim, so much as to break the law, twice.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-09-11 at 03:52 PM.