Thread: Puzzling chemtrail evidence

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The study of Chemtrails led me quickly to Project Shield. Simply put, international scientists realize that by trying to go through channels to protect us from the Greenhouse Effect (Soylent Green era terminology) would simply get this required protection locked up in channels. They got the funding and went with it, presuming that Chemtrails exist at all.

I will try explaining through another hoax. There is a sci-fi trend on TV about paranormal ghost hunters. Logically these folks would be setting up their equipment in vacated hospitals, or better yet, hospices. Not in old mental asylums and delapidated homes. They would seek out paranormal activity where many people have died; mass graves for example. Better yet, where would you find tormented souls than in execution chambers? Why not just set up the equipment at an actual premeditated execution, in a gas or injection chamber?

There are private laboratories that for less than $1K will process whatever through a spectrum analyzer and report to you everything that you have provided them in your sample. So the air filtering HVAC filters on any building or even your furnace filter will do for a sample. If you mix your dust into water then you might get the county to do this evaluation for under $50 if you present it as a water sample that you need evaluated for health risk.

Project Shield makes the best sense to me. If Chemtrails do exist at all - then I am with Project Shield as far as theories go. But I am not serious. If I get serious about something I will turn to the science and actually examine a sample of air particulates.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-10-11 at 10:43 AM.