Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jesse james

endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Hello everyone.
    I'm new here, but have had lengthy conversations with a member here going by the addy "johnycash".
    First off, I want to say I'm an old schiffite and banished from the CtC forum. I analys everything to make for sure it holds water.
    Anyway, after discontinueing the conversation with JC (who kept reffering me as larry....aka famspear and a host of others from quatloos) I decided to join this forum as JC kept pointing this website out in his posts on another forum. And by the way, I'm not associated with quatloos in anyway....just not buying a lot of theories!
    I'll admit I dont understand this 411 endorsing fiat into lawful money thingy you have going on here. I have a very good and hard hitting question about the liabilities eminating from social security that really need to be addressed.
    What I dont understand is how endorsing a check in such a way, after deductions from 3101 and 3402 already taken out, can eliminate federal income liability? This is the premise that "johnycash" has brought forward anyway.

I couldnt get a straight answer from johnthetaxist....aka "johnnycash" here at this forum.
    Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-10-11 at 01:56 AM.