Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jesse james
    Motla68,
    I put everything under the microscope here as everyone should do. You have to play court here being an impartial judge (being honest with yourself).
    Can you, Motla68, provide how stocks and obligations of 31USC 3124 has anything at all to with 3121 "wages"?................apples and oranges here.
    Stocks and obligations aren't the same as "wages" (working for a living) and this is saying that "stocks and obligations" of the united States government are exempt by a state.
    And yes if you have more then bring it to the table and lets put it under the microscope!

Also,
    I would like to add to my previous post about the employer and the exempt W4.
    Most forget that even though you file the W4 exempt the employer is still matching a precentage of what you make and handing it over to the SSA. What this means is its a back door for the irs to start an audit because the amounts being matched by the employer is computed and will be compared to the amounts he is reporting you earn even though nothing is being deducted and/or withheld.
    Like I told johny cash you havent really accomplished anything as the IRS sees you still earning reportable income.
    Johny cash attributes his success because he is not telling everyone that he has control over the reporting which for the 99.999999999% rest of us is not the case. That in my book is a bit deceiving and untrust worthy.
    I'm here to put to the test the theory of lawful money so those who dont have control of the W3 are more informed of possible trouble in the future.
    They deserve to see another side of things before the IRS hands out 5,000.00 penalties.
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-10-11 at 10:08 PM.