Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Your answer to all these questions is understanding where you stand within the law/laws.
    Know the difference between a "US citizens" and the "People".
    I gave plenty of court cites explaining how to identify the difference.
    I'd start with reading the jurisdiction clause of the 14th amendment, then read those cites I provided, look up an SS5 form to see what or who you are under perjury of being, and read the IRS website about what or who gives them authority to collect.
    Read regulation 26CFR 1.1-1(c) to get an idea whos being taxed and subject to title 26.

Any mention of using FRN as the cause for the tax imposition in this regulation?......................nope, nada, zilch, nothing to that nature. So do you beleive the Reserve Act from 1913 that doesnt say squat about imposing anything has anything at all to do with citizenship, 14th amendment, and the impositions found Title 26?
    Thank you for bringing up 26CFR 1.1-1(c) jesse james.
    Would you add the IRC definition of the term "income" as well?

Now my question is still not answered:
    I would like to know by what contract or mechanism a US citizen becomes subject to the Internal Revenue Code?

Are you saying that the 14th Amendment makes US citizens automatically subject to any private law, such as title 26, of any private entity, such as the privately owned international banking cartel that is known as the Federal Reserve Bank, whose private collection agency is known as the Internal Revenue Service?

What, exactly, is the IRS internal of or to?

I don't see how the 14th Amendment can enslave a whole country full of people to someone's private law, i.e. title 26, when the Amendment which immediately precedes it, the 13th, prohibits enslavement?

Even though your case cites had to do with distinguishing between US citizens and people, they do not explain how people are turned into inferior US citizen subjects.
    For the people to become subjects of a private entity which is not governed by the Constitution of the United States, they must have entered some contract with that private entity?
    This cannot be the contract with the Social Security Administration, because the SSA claims to be a public entity of the United States Government, which claims to be by and for the people.

I would appreciate it if you would address these questions.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Treefarmer; 11-14-11 at 04:16 PM.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

jesse james,

He is a man, earning lawful money in the capacity of a man, exempt from levy on two fronts. He is not the person, as defined by any man created entity. The person is still a participant in Social Security. Get yourself a Black's law dictionary and look up person and man. Better yet, get you a King James Version Bible and see what a man is and see what a person is.
    Fishnet

stoneFree
    Hmm, jesse spinning his wheels, not getting any traction amongst the suitors.

Bank run in Europe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzGJWtYnAdE

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Thank you for bringing up 26CFR 1.1-1(c) jesse james.
    Not sure what you mean by this!

Now my question is still not answered:
    I would like to know by what contract or mechanism a US citizen becomes subject to the Internal Revenue Code?
    See 26CFR 1.1-1 for that answer. I supplied the the regulation but I cant make you think on your own..........leading a horse to water kind of thingy!

Are you saying that the 14th Amendment makes US citizens automatically subject to any private law, such as title 26, of any private entity, such as the privately owned international banking cartel that is known as the Federal Reserve Bank, whose private collection agency is known as the Internal Revenue Service?
    Nope, I'm saying the 14th introduces a voluntary jurisdictional citizenship. Title 26 isnt private law, who told you that? Title 26 also allows for the collection of Constitutional tariffs and such.
    The IRS is the collection agency of the US Treasury, not the federal reserve. Again question who is telling you these things. I'd stop listening to who ever youare listening to and do your own dilligent study.

What, exactly, is the IRS internal of or to?
    The US federal government!
    A citizen of the United States is a citizen of the federal government ..."
    Kitchens v. Steele, 112 F.Supp 383

I don't see how the 14th Amendment can enslave a whole country full of people to someone's private law, i.e. title 26, when the Amendment which immediately precedes it, the 13th, prohibits enslavement?
    1. Title 26 isnt private.
    2. Amendment 13 addresses "involuntary servitude" not your voluntary participation in a social welfare program that you attest to being a subject under penalty of perjury. Doesnt matter how or who applied for a ssn. What matters is you can stop being a subject at any time.

Even though your case cites had to do with distinguishing between US citizens and people, they do not explain how people are turned into inferior US citizen subjects.
    For the people to become subjects of a private entity which is not governed by the Constitution of the United States, they must have entered some contract with that private entity?
    This cannot be the contract with the Social Security Administration, because the SSA claims to be a public entity of the United States Government, which claims to be by and for the people.
    Please see the SS5 form. Its signed under penalty of perjury of being a "US citizen". You signed the back of the ssn card dont you? And you used the number didnt you?
    Your account is active correct?...........then you somewhere or somehow told the US government.......not the federal reserve you wish to be treated as a US citizen.

I would appreciate it if you would address these questions.
    Thank you.

Hope this helps

stoneFree
    Whatever water you're selling jesse, this horse ain't drinking it. As an addendum to my "typical American company" post, let's look at my average employee. He earns $800 per week. The payroll software calculates his pay with the following federal deductions (married with 1 W4 allowance):

800.00 gross
    -70.00 Federal withholding (income tax)
    -33.60 Social Security
    -11.60 Medicare
    -------
    684.80 net pay

And then, software says my company must kick in the following amounts towards this employee's account:
    49.60 Social Security
    11.60 Medicare
    4.80 Federal unemployment
    ------
    $66.00

So, 115.20 deducted plus 66. from my company equals $181.20 to the US Treasury, a/k/a The Washington-Wall Street oligarchy. To be on the receiving end of this amount from every employee each & every week is quite a nice little scam, you must admit. And all operated in conjunction with the US government. Understandably, jesse's boss doesn't want the truth revealed, doesn't want us to learn IT'S ALL OPTIONAL.
    Last edited by stoneFree; 11-14-11 at 08:56 PM.

Key word right there......."opinion".
    It is my understanding courts issue their opinions as do agencies, departments, and bureaus.

Its all OPINION.

The real question is who has a monopoly on force to enforce their opinion on others?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-14-11 at 09:01 PM.

Hope this helps
    Not sure what you mean by this!
    What I mean is that if the IRC defines who has to pay income tax, then surely it defines what exactly is "income", because it's obviously not all that comes in.

Nope, I'm saying the 14th introduces a voluntary jurisdictional citizenship. Title 26 isnt private law, who told you that? Title 26 also allows for the collection of Constitutional tariffs and such.
    The IRS is the collection agency of the US Treasury, not the federal reserve. Again question who is telling you these things. I'd stop listening to who ever youare listening to and do your own dilligent study.
    In this case I was listening to the UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF IDAHO, which is why I also included the source document:
    diver_justice_response-1.pdf
    see page 2, where I highlighted it for convenience.
    Are you saying that the United States of America, through undersigned counsel lied in the cognizance of a United States District Court?

The reason I think that title 26 must be private law is because it was never enacted as positive law.
    So how can it be a law of the United States of America?

Please see the SS5 form. Its signed under penalty of perjury of being a "US citizen". You signed the back of the ssn card dont you? And you used the number didnt you?
    Your account is active correct?...........then you somewhere or somehow told the US government.......not the federal reserve you wish to be treated as a US citizen.
    If admitting to being a US citizen amounts to becoming a voluntary slave, then it is only so by guile and deceit. At no point in history were the American people ever alerted to the fact that participation in Social Security is akin to slavery, because it converts a free man or woman into a debt slave without any constitutionally protected rights.
    If Social Security is a contract in which the participants agree to waive all their unalienable rights, then somewhere there must be a disclosure of this fact. Otherwise, there is no meeting of the minds, and therefore no contract.

Can you point out where and when the American people were officially informed of the fact that voluntarily admitting to being a US citizen will make one a subject of an extra-constitutional statutory dictatorship?

Thank you for your time jesse james.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    What I mean is that if the IRC defines who has to pay income tax, then surely it defines what exactly is "income", because it's obviously not all that comes in.

Here is what the IRC says "income" is. No need to go any further than number 1 for the "employed".
    Sec. 61. Gross income defined.
    (a) General definition.
    Except as otherwise provided in this subtitle, gross income means all income from whatever source derived, including (but not limited to) the following items:
    (1) Compensation for services, including fees, commisions, fringe benefits, and similar items;
    Compensation for services = "employment" by definition 3121(b) to be exact.

Havent I've been saying if you are "employed" as far as Social Security is concerned you are not required to have deductions and withholding for occupations that are excluded?........yes I have been saying that the whole time.
    So common sense says if you are not under a W4 agreement then the same can be said for the requirement of withhold and deduction..................not required......it voluntary to participate and therefore not statutory "income". The same as it was before 1935 when millions didnt file taxes because they didnt have to.

In this case I was listening to the UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF IDAHO, which is why I also included the source document:
    diver_justice_response-1.pdf
    see page 2, where I highlighted it for convenience.
    Are you saying that the United States of America, through undersigned counsel lied in the cognizance of a United States District Court?
    Have no idea as I didnt listen or click the link.............and dont care to. If a lie has been said its of no concern of mine. I'm only focused and concerned with my Bill of Rights first and foremost, as you should be. They can lie to themselves all they want!
    Ok so I did click on your file. The thing you should be more concerned about is the corporation "United States" is not the same as the United States of America. The USofA is the states united as in several states. The US is a corporation.

The reason I think that title 26 must be private law is because it was never enacted as positive law.
    So how can it be a law of the United States of America?
    If I were you I would research both positive and nonpositive to get a better understanding what it is. Some here beleive I'm a lawyer........I'm not any such thing I'm an union electrician (electronics degree in aviation) whos been studying tax laws since 1995. I have a few lawyer friends and a very good public defender friend from California who have really helped.

If admitting to being a US citizen amounts to becoming a voluntary slave, then it is only so by guile and deceit. At no point in history were the American people ever alerted to the fact that participation in Social Security is akin to slavery, because it converts a free man or woman into a debt slave without any constitutionally protected rights.
    If Social Security is a contract in which the participants agree to waive all their unalienable rights, then somewhere there must be a disclosure of this fact. Otherwise, there is no meeting of the minds, and therefore no contract.
    Yes there is a disclosure pamphlet that comes along with the ssn application stating the beneficiary doesnt have to use the number as Rights are effected. Seen this with my very eyes when my wife went behind my back and applied for the ssn at the hospital for my daughter.
    Also, ignorance of the law is no excuse. We are to know and understand the laws.

Can you point out where and when the American people were officially informed of the fact that voluntarily admitting to being a US citizen will make one a subject of an extra-constitutional statutory dictatorship?
    1935 when the Act was enacted. I know it really sucks but we are to understand the law and not break it that applies.
    Thank you for your time jesse james.
    Thank you for not being of a demeaning nature as some here are.
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-15-11 at 12:54 AM.

stoneFree

Typical American Company

continuing the narrative...

So then an employee comes to me saying he wants to opt-out of social security and all "federal employment" and can I "stop the withholding?"
    "Let me check into that." I answer. I put in one last call to my attorney relative with a couple questions:
    "Is social security optional?"
    "Can you give me the regulation requiring all my workers to sign a W4?"

My attorney launches into a long rambling explanation mentioning 3121 "wages" and citizenship & penalties, etc. I sense I'm being snowed. In fact, his speech is very reminiscent of "jesse" here! With the way Washington DC has been $pending & destroying liberty, I begin to wonder if I've been victimized too. After all, I stand to save $66 a week by letting this guy out of withholding.

I call mister "Free Man" employee into my office. "If you're willing to handle all the risk involved here, I'm willing to cut out the federales" I say.
    "Great. I'm willing."
    So together we dig out the W4 from the cabinet & shred it (I must add here the W4 was never sent anywhere, the SSA & IRS don't know it exists. I asked my workers to sign it and I feel somewhat guilty about that). I pull up my payroll software and sure enough, all the options are there to stop withholding, SS, Medicare & FUTA and pay him a full $800 paycheck:

Last edited by stoneFree; 11-15-11 at 02:47 PM.

Have you all considered the conversion, do you covert to U.S. Currency or do you convert to equity? Anyone see the last episode of Little House on the Prairie?
    Your using a currency other men created, your using statutes other men created. Watch that episode on youtube and see if this makes any sense to you?
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.