Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

I have heard that before and so say you. A few books missing from the bibles these days, if a majority of the bible is mostly translated through symbolism why would all of a sudden they speak in a literal sense? So many people have predicted end times and have been wrong so far, even that bible warns of these things. I do not worry myself over the whos, whys and whats anymore, I can only see nature mimic itself through man's creations, I don't believe anyone can prevent events from happening so all we can do is use some tools for guidance of how we carry on about life and love thy neighbor the best we can, all these events happen for natures own reasons, over time it recycles itself and starts all over again. I hear a forest fire is good for nature this way, burns out all the impurities and the seeds beneath start life all over again same as we do from one generation to the next.
    Could it be possible that these events come to life because we manifest them through the kind of energy we produce?
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

stoneFree
    Jesse, I'll see your Woo and raise you one. Woo woo. All Aboooaaard! HAHAHAHA

So, if the last trumpet is about to sound . . . there's an additional reason for me not to pay taxes, credit cards & the mortgage, eh?

BTW, the banking cartel continues to raid gold/silver on the COMEX today. Stock up while there's still any left. http://www.tfmetalsreport.com

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I have heard that before and so say you. A few books missing from the bibles these days, if a majority of the bible is mostly translated through symbolism why would all of a sudden they speak in a literal sense? So many people have predicted end times and have been wrong so far, even that bible warns of these things. I do not worry myself over the whos, whys and whats anymore, I can only see nature mimic itself through man's creations, I don't believe anyone can prevent events from happening so all we can do is use some tools for guidance of how we carry on about life and love thy neighbor the best we can, all these events happen for natures own reasons, over time it recycles itself and starts all over again. I hear a forest fire is good for nature this way, burns out all the impurities and the seeds beneath start life all over again same as we do from one generation to the next.
    Could it be possible that these events come to life because we manifest them through the kind of energy we produce?
    Those who previously predicted and failed didnt take in consideration the parable of the fig tree. Thats the parable God said to learn!
    That parable didnt fullfill until 1948 and that generation will not pass before the return of the King...................that generation is getting grey hair and look at all the events coming to pass!
    Live like theres no tommorrow then.....................you might not be written in the book of Life to have a tommorrow..................your choices
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-21-11 at 07:36 PM.

jesse james...is what's presented here in this 21-page pamphlet what you're driving at?:

http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxe...ipdiagrams.pdf

Hbert

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Those who previously predicted and failed didnt take in consideration the parable of the fig tree. Thats the parable God said to learn!
    That parable didnt fullfill until 1948 and that generation will not pass before the return of the King...................that generation is getting grey hair and look at all the events coming to pass!
    Live like theres no tommorrow then.....................you might not be written in the book of Life to have a tommorrow..................your choices
    Nobody can change the past, will we have a tomorrow, or a week or a month? or if there is no tomorrow. How can you say for sure if you have not experienced it yet?

FEAR - False Evidence Appearing Real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txlXcJDtDwM

Isaiah 65: 16 " That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes. "
    Last edited by motla68; 11-21-11 at 08:23 PM.
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Nobody can change the past, will we have a tomorrow, or a week or a month? or if there is no tomorrow. How can you say for sure if you have not experienced it yet?

FEAR - False Evidence Appearing Real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txlXcJDtDwM
    You get it, but dont care. You have a problem with authority and it shows.
    The attitude you have is one of carelessness...................foolish stupidity!
    You take the number of the beast and you are in danger of being destroyed............as in no longer exists!...........................no future............as in no tommorrow!
    And you'll be wiped from memory of those who have overcame...................this is what is referenced as "blotted".
    Yes God uses "blotted" a few times.
    There will be no sorrow in heaven and that means memory of a loved one who didnt overcome is wiped.
    You wont even be remembered!
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-21-11 at 08:29 PM.

stoneFree
    You don't sound well today jesse. What's troubling you?

Another win for our side:
    Foreclosure Firm Steven J. Baum to Close Down

Continue playing?

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    You get it, but dont care. You have a problem with authority and it shows.
    The attitude you have is one of carelessness...................foolish stupidity!
    You take the number of the beast and you are in danger of being destroyed............as in no longer exists!...........................no future............as in no tommorrow!
    And you'll be wiped from memory of those who have overcame...................this is what is referenced as "blotted".
    Yes God uses "blotted" a few times.
    There will be no sorrow in heaven and that means memory of a loved one who didnt overcome is wiped.
    You wont even be remembered!
    Really, are you sure about that ? What proof do you have that i do not care, are you sure it is not a manifestation in your own head because i do not think the same way as you?

How do you know for sure whether i take it or i give it? Is the name of your person listed as grantor in their system?

Who gave you authority to be judge over others, does that belong to you?

Why does it always have to be someone else's problem? That is some pretty wild assumptions you have there.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post

Continue playing?
    It is comical how the article twists things in favor of corporatism, all those hard working people who lost their job, no sympathy here. A few more of our fellow man just earned themselves more time to keep what was given to them by a higher power.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post

Continue playing?
    Nothings troubling me. Why do you insist I'm someone I'm not?
    I want the system to go down, the Bible says it will.
    Whats coming next is the problem.
    They will wish for mountains to cover them their shame is that great.