Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Really, are you sure about that ? What proof do you have that i do not care, are you sure it is not a manifestation in your own head because i do not think the same way as you?

How do you know for sure whether i take it or i give it? Is the name of your person listed as grantor in their system?

Who gave you authority to be judge over others, does that belong to you?

Why does it always have to be someone else's problem? That is some pretty wild assumptions you have there.
    Your carefree attitude towards the events that are coming says you havent a clue nor care. Your attitude towards the Word is of a tree hugger. You are only interested in God if something is in it for you. You use the Word when ever someone is looking.
    You didnt know satan is coming to play act as christ until I told you.
    I do know and I can tell when I'm in the midst of one of Gods elect.

stoneFree
    Oh great, you're a Calvinist bankster minion too. Yes, the fiat system is going down alright; likely starting with the Euro, which has only 2 possible outcomes:
    1) The ECB prints money and Germany leaves the EU

2) Germany remains in the EU but moves to kick other countries out as the defaults start coming fast
    And I'm wondering why you left out the ""Wooo to those giving suckle" bit from this rendition that you included in the FreedomWatch post.
    Last edited by stoneFree; 11-22-11 at 01:59 AM.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Oh great, you're a Calvinist bankster minion too. Yes, the fiat system is going down alright; likely starting with the Euro, which has only 2 possible outcomes:

And I'm wondering why you left out the ""Wooo to those giving suckle" bit from this rendition that you included in the FreedomWatch post.
    I left it out because nobody here would understand it.....including you!
    Hows your delusion?
    Taking the prescriptions I hope to keep it in check?

stoneFree
    No, I don't take drugs; you'll have to come up with another way to kill me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    They will wish for mountains to cover them their shame is that great.
    I detect a hint of remorse in your tone today, Jesse. That's a step forward. Shame that you've misrepresented the law all these years? Shame that you tried to keep us from lawful money remedy? Shame that you deceived Americans into paying taxes they didn't owe?

http://harveyorgan.blogspot.com
    Last edited by stoneFree; 11-22-11 at 02:29 AM.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    No, I don't take drugs; you'll have to come up with another way to kill me.
    I detect a hint of remorse in your tone today, Jesse. That's a step forward. Shame that you've misrepresented the law all these years? Shame that you tried to keep us from lawful money remedy? Shame that you deceived Americans into paying taxes they didn't owe?

http://harveyorgan.blogspot.com
    I misrepresent the law? You detect remorse like you can not procure a statute saying that a fiat resever note in your pocket causes liability. Wow really are delusional arent you!
    I showed the statutes that authorize deduction and witholding....funny how it starts in title 42 Social Security. Then repeated in chapter 21 of title 26 which leads to chapter 24 of the same title. Has nothing to do with "lawful" money at all or fiat, but worked credits towards Social Security benefits.
    Ever notice that nobody really responds to your gibberish?
    I'll put you back on ignore and nobody is gonna respond except you under another account name.......hahaha!
    Must hurt huh?
    Hand you enough rope....................
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-22-11 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hbert997 View Post
    jesse james...is what's presented here in this 21-page pamphlet what you're driving at?:

http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxe...ipdiagrams.pdf

Hbert
    Reposting from earlier today...

jesse james, your thoughts?

Hbert

Your carefree attitude towards the events that are coming says you havent a clue nor care. Your attitude towards the Word is of a tree hugger. You are only interested in God if something is in it for you. You use the Word when ever someone is looking.
    You didnt know satan is coming to play act as christ until I told you.
    I do know and I can tell when I'm in the midst of one of Gods elect.
    Yes, I live life in a literal sense and not some ghostly image of what life should be. I call all these paper instruments for what they are when the offer is made and enjoy their reaction when they walk away with tail between the legs.

Wow! talk about delusional, think you know me, sound like you been taking drugs or drunk.
    Your ideas are very contraindicative and very comical, you say i do not care about anything but then call me a tree hugger.. LOL!
    I have done lots of stuff for others without charge, you have no idea.
    One thing is for sure though, I know my food does not originate at the store.

Satan is coming, got to tell God's people, next thing you will be doing is calling me satan and asking donations for your church of jesse. Truly entertainment!
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

I misrepresent the law? You detect remorse like you can not procure a statute saying that a fiat resever note in your pocket causes liability. Wow really are delusional arent you!
    I showed the statutes that authorize deduction and witholding....funny how it starts in title 42 Social Security. Then repeated in chapter 21 of title 26 which leads to chapter 24 of the same title. Has nothing to do with "lawful" money at all or fiat, but worked credits towards Social Security benefits.
    Ever notice that nobody really responds to your gibberish?
    I'll put you back on ignore and nobody is gonna respond except you under another account name.......hahaha!
    Must hurt huh?
    Hand you enough rope....................
    It actually starts when the pen hits the paper application and then when you get older not correcting the mistake. These statutes seem to be one of your Gods, that must be a lot of work to keep up with all that. There is another law that has gone unchanged for thousands of years, but you would rather chase tail in them statutes and ridicule anyone who doesn't.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

stoneFree
    Yes Motla, you are perhaps beginning to see that "jesse james" isn't who he claims to be. He knows the statutes well, I submit that's because he's a tax attorney. Quite possibly the founder of Quatloos.com a/k/a Famspear, Jay Adkisson, Larry Williams, sooltauq. Setting up easily busted statutory trusts appears to be his specialty. He's a minion of the banking elite, the 1%, sent here because. . . . well quite simply because We have found the Holy Grail. We've legally & lawfully opted-out of SS and Income taxes. We don't pay the banksters' tribute & there's nothing DOJ/IRS can do about it. Aside from the statutes that don't apply to us he brings nothing but ridicule, disinfo, lies & diversion. He's got nothing. He's a beaten man.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    It actually starts when the pen hits the paper application and then when you get older not correcting the mistake. These statutes seem to be one of your Gods, that must be a lot of work to keep up with all that. There is another law that has gone unchanged for thousands of years, but you would rather chase tail in them statutes and ridicule anyone who doesn't.
    You know Motla68 its gotta be hell for you to admit defeat.....................you're right it does start at the application. Naaaaa..............the statutes arent my gods. The statutes are like leaving popcorn as a trail so you know your way back.
    Like I said before the statutes in hendricksons case werent interpreted correctly and need be.
    As far as me ridiculing goes................thats all in your perspective.
    When I was in my early 20's I worked in Vero Beach Florida as a carpenter building houses on the beach where I was tooled up with a one legged old WWII vet. This guy rode my ass all day long ridiculing my every move. I thought the guy was a complete ass thinking he was pissed off at the world for losing his leg, but that was my perspective opinion about him. Turns out my perspective was wrong.
    What I didnt realize at the time was he was doing the old "wax on wax off" routine with me. Then one day it dawned on me what he was doing........he was showing me all my stupid habits and short cuts.
    See I made all kinds of mistakes out of ignorance thinking I had all the answers.
    This old guy humbled me into using my head instead of using my back.
    I appreciate what he did for me! The company left me on the finishing crew that he was heading up where I was working all the nice detailed wood work instead of using my back nailing down sheets of 3/4" plywood on the roof and all the other back breaking stuff.
    Not very many 20 year olds would put up with him. He was actually a heck of a nice guy.
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-22-11 at 12:50 PM.