Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    At what point do people contract to become Fed banks?
    And what exactly is that signature endorsing on the back of a check? Seems superfluous, since the front is already made out to that name. And if the signature is supposed to be an acknowledgement of receipt of cash, then why is it not on the front of the check?What exactly happens contractually on the back of the check or on the bank signature card for that matter?
    I have never been able to get an answer to this question from any Master of Business Administration, banker, or attorney, even though I personally know some of them.
    Hmm. So now I wonder if banks required endorsement before the Federal Reserve came into existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Anthony View Post
    Hmm. So now I wonder if banks required endorsement before the Federal Reserve came into existence.
    The title holder has to assign the title to the payment ... somehow. Bearer instruments of course escape the requirement for endorsement. Title to a non-negotiable can be conveyed by assignment (perhaps consider the backside of stock certificate). Title to the money inuring from a negotiable instrument can be conveyed by endorsement. An endorsement can be in blank or it can be special. Similarly there are general deposits and there are special deposits.

One of the biggest change with the FRB was the obfuscation of money-related knowledge in public schools in the United States of America.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-30-11 at 10:03 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Where was this taken?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Anthony View Post
    Now ask yourself who was the first ever to sign for the name to get it registered that you carry and use? then you might find out who has signing authority for it.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    One of the biggest change with the FRB was the obfuscation of money-related knowledge in public schools in the United States of America.
    And you have first hand knowledge of this? Use to be once financial education started at home, I just do not understand how people come to the conclusion that it is the public schools systems responsibility?
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

stoneFree
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Where was this taken?
    eastern US, Brian. Beyond that I'm reluctant to divulge because of possible retaliation by the banking cartel. (are Masons the banksters enforcers?)

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    And you have first hand knowledge of this? Use to be once financial education started at home, I just do not understand how people come to the conclusion that it is the public schools systems responsibility?
    A study of the history of public schooling in the U.S., and the influence of certain well-known Families is easy to accomplish and might be fruitful. A member of the Rothschild family wrote one of his brothers and complained that he had trouble starting a banking operation because the people there were too smart--this was 1700s or 1800s. I'm unaware of anyone stating that such and such was public school's responsiblity. However, economics and the like was probably 10)% removed from the curriculum of most US high schools come 1970. These days you might learn how to endorse a check in blank and how to balance a check book (i.e. backwards accounting). If you are training public officials, you'd figure them having a clue about money might be a good idea. Not to mention a famous economist who made it clear that the made it through PhD in the 60s without studying accounting. For the U.S, public schooling seemed come into full swing just in time for scrip to come into play. Public schooling ... its for schooling the public no? So why the reference to private economics? Do you believe that the public doesn't have anything to do with money and that teaching about money isn't the responsibility of public schools ... even teaching it to would-be public officials is just out of the question, huh? So public officials should learn about money in private only?

So I should somehow feek OK about funding schools which promote idiocy and then whine about the ill-effects of crime and poverty? Should some "hood kid" put a 45 up against my skull in a quest for some mad skrilla I should remind him that financial education starts at home, right?

There are those who have asserted that German influence on college-level business and economics courses following WWII led to utter crappola being taught to the typical MBA. I foretold that one day GM or Chrysler would be taken over by a German auto company simply because the Germans saw to it American business leaders would be dumbed down to the extent that GM or Chrysler would hit the dirt in bankruptcy. I wanted a quote faxed or emailed to me for a hotel room. I never got it from any of three U.S. hotels. They sneered at me and insisted that I should just go online. They lost out on probably $50K in business. However, I got a quite in writing in 2 days from an overseas hotel. I wanted a quote from an auto dealer by fax or by email. They argued with me that they only would do that if I came in. I got one in writing via email from overseas in 2 days. They'd even ship it to me. Go figure.

Read it and...weep?
    Last edited by allodial; 12-01-11 at 08:14 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    A study of the history of public schooling in the U.S., and the influence of certain well-known Families is easy to accomplish and might be fruitful. A member of the Rothschild family wrote one of his brothers and complained that he had trouble starting a banking operation because the people there were too smart--this was 1700s or 1800s. I'm unaware of anyone stating that such and such was public school's responsiblity. However, economics and the like was probably 10)% removed from the curriculum of most US high schools come 1970. These days you might learn how to endorse a check in blank and how to balance a check book (i.e. backwards accounting). If you are training public officials, you'd figure them having a clue about money might be a good idea. Not to mention a famous economist who made it clear that the made it through PhD in the 60s without studying accounting. For the U.S, public schooling seemed come into full swing just in time for scrip to come into play. Public schooling ... its for schooling the public no? So why the reference to private economics? Do you believe that the public doesn't have anything to do with money and that teaching about money isn't the responsibility of public schools ... even teaching it to would-be public officials is just out of the question, huh? So public officials should learn about money in private only?

So I should somehow feek OK about funding schools which promote idiocy and then whine about the ill-effects of crime and poverty? Should some "hood kid" put a 45 up against my skull in a quest for some mad skrilla I should remind him that financial education starts at home, right?

There are those who have asserted that German influence on college-level business and economics courses following WWII led to utter crappola being taught to the typical MBA. I foretold that one day GM or Chrysler would be taken over by a German auto company simply because the Germans saw to it American business leaders would be dumbed down to the extent that GM or Chrysler would hit the dirt in bankruptcy. I wanted a quote faxed or emailed to me for a hotel room. I never got it from any of three U.S. hotels. They sneered at me and insisted that I should just go online. They lost out on probably $50K in business. However, I got a quite in writing in 2 days from an overseas hotel. I wanted a quote from an auto dealer by fax or by email. They argued with me that they only would do that if I came in. I got one in writing via email from overseas in 2 days. They'd even ship it to me. Go figure.

Read it and...weep?
    The word " Public " in the phrase public schools is in name only; (local schools around here went from a city corp to a county corp)

Wake County Public Schools
    1150 Forestville Road
    Wake Forest, NC 27587-7600

Wake County Public Schools in Wake Forest, NC is a private company categorized under Public Elementary and Secondary Schools. Our records show it was established in 2010 and incorporated in North Carolina.
    http://www.manta.com/c/mw2vt84/wake-...public-schools

Yes, it is all tied in. Private company operates in interest of it's shareholders and if Rothchild is the biggest shareholder, then the chips will fall where they may. You want your child to get a good education you stick them in a different private school of your choice, hopefully a better one without alternate interests or you home-school them.

Statutes are for statutory employees and those who take on the liability to act as a statutory employee.. i.e. trustee for the public names. Them names are the corporations, not you unless you consent to be one of them.

The Supreme Court has ruled: "All codes, rules, and regulations are for government authorities only, not human/Creators in accordance with God's laws. All codes, rules, and regulations are unconstitutional and lacking due process…"
    Rodriques v. Ray Donavan (U.S. Department of Labor) 769 F. 2d 1344, 1348 (1985)

From their own words -

North Carolina General statutes:

Chapter 4.

Common Law.

ยง 4‑1. Common law declared to be in force.

All such parts of the common law as were heretofore in force and use within this State, or so much of the common law as is not destructive of, or repugnant to, or inconsistent with, the freedom and independence of this State and the form of government therein established, and which has not been otherwise provided for in whole or in part, not abrogated, repealed, or become obsolete, are hereby declared to be in full force within this State. (1715, c. 5, ss. 2, 3, P.R.; 1778, c. 133, P.R.; R.C., c. 22; Code, s. 641; Rev., s. 932; C.S., s. 970.)

Under the common law do you not have the right to protect yourself from thugs with a 45 cali ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflecting_pool

Here is another one:

resolution
    n. a determination of policy of a corporation by the vote of its board of directors. Legislative bodies also pass resolutions, but they are often statements of policy, belief or appreciation, and not always enactment of statutes or ordinances.

So the next time someone fires off HJR 192 at you, let them know it is not law, just a policy.
    HJR - House Joint Resolution
    Last edited by motla68; 12-01-11 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    eastern US, Brian. Beyond that I'm reluctant to divulge because of possible retaliation by the banking cartel. (are Masons the banksters enforcers?)
    Thanks stone!, Kinda surprised its east...figured it would be out west.

stoneFree
    Hey motla, over at the Q Famspear has accused you of posting a fake quote:
    http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/view...php?f=8&t=7892

And I suspect Famspear is our very own "jesse james."