Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

JohnnyCash
    Well the lawyer Famspear, suspected founder of Quatloos.com, says he once worked as a bank auditor, so he can't claim ignorance.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 03-26-12 at 03:42 AM.

Goldi
    "We must End Too Big to Fail" NO we don't have to do the impossible, that being to end the FED. All we have to do is RESTRICT IT'S INTRUSION AND CONTROL INTO PUBLIC MONEY circulation, and rescind the controls on the implementation of the inelastic currency being circulated and when that is properly implemented, then the derivatives market debacle will fall exclusively upon the assholes who created the whole mess and it will derail any kind of public currency implosion here in the Usa and limit it to FRN's as it was intended and also from which it was created.
    Last edited by Goldi; 03-26-12 at 05:32 AM.

JohnnyCash
    It seems that before we talk about a solution, we should probably come to an agreement on the problem. But I would agree that our problem, America's problem, and in fact most of the globe's problem, originates in banking.

You mentioned the Fed (Federal Reserve System). This was setup by the bad guys with an appearance of government oversight. The Federal Reserve Banks are privately owned. But the whole system contains many parts like S.W.I.F.T., CHIPS, ACH, etc. that perform vital functions in commerce like wire transfers, check clearing, etc. Therefore the big question is... can we remove enough of the bad element to keep the benign yet vital parts functioning as we return to US Treasury Banks and metals-backed US notes? Can we get rid of the cancer, or should we just let the patient die and start over?

Here is Jim Sinclair talking about the financial warfare the bad guys are engaged in:
    http://www.jsmineset.com/2012/03/19/...nomic-trigger/

They've kicked Iran out of the SWIFT system, and now that India is trading gold for oil with them, they are threatening India with the same.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 03-26-12 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    It seems that before we talk about a solution, we should probably come to an agreement on the problem. But I would agree that our problem, America's problem, and in fact most of the globe's problem, originates in banking.

You mentioned the Fed (Federal Reserve System). This was setup by the bad guys with an appearance of government oversight. The Federal Reserve Banks are privately owned. But the whole system contains many parts like S.W.I.F.T., CHIPS, ACH, etc. that perform vital functions in commerce like wire transfers, check clearing, etc. Therefore the big question is... can we remove enough of the bad element to keep the benign yet vital parts functioning as we return to US Treasury Banks and metals-backed US notes? Can we get rid of the cancer, or should we just let the patient die and start over?

Here is Jim Sinclair talking about the financial warfare the bad guys are engaged in:
    http://www.jsmineset.com/2012/03/19/...nomic-trigger/

They've kicked Iran out of the SWIFT system, and now that India is trading gold for oil with them, they are threatening the same.
    I have been studying A Course in Miracles on Saturday mornings over at the Science of Mind church. While I agree that the central banking issue is a major contributor, Imminentizing the Christian Eschaton is a real factor. Which is to say, to rush the Second Advent of Jesus CHRIST of Nazareth.

I read A Journey Without Distance, the book about the creation of A Course in Miracles. That was very revealing having been written before MK-ULTRA was declassified. Even now, it is difficult to call it declassified if there is more black Magic Marker on a page than not. On pages 65-66 of Journey Helen notices Bill is putting two carbon sheets in his typewriter? She wonders why so Bill introduces her to "John", and John joins them "from then on" but no more detail is given about John! Fitting in that Bill was CIA, John would be his handler. Being that Helen always had a vivid imagination and was a highly educated psychologist with no apparent childhood trauma, and how after settling into routine with Bill she suddenly started being commanded by The Voice and seeing in streaming color videos [in context of the Cold War and Columbia University's Medical Psychology Department in the late '60's] it is a pretty good presumption that John and Bill were dosing her with LSD.

The CIA would be the esoteric secret society and you might better understand if you read The Craft of Intelligence by Allen Welsh DULLES, who formed the CIA being Director for eleven years while it was first developing.

This imminentizing, (my word for making imminent or rushing) pushing God's plan by studying scripture and prophecy and then pushing your own agenda through your understanding of it is one of the highest moral crimes imaginable to the Hebrew/Israelite/Jewish mindset. A brilliant study on this is The Nazarene Gospel Restored by Robert GRAVES and Joshua PODRO. It is unique I believe and it very likely is the sole source of my thinking on this.

Jesus was newly coronated the King of Israel. Under the Roman Occupation and their Marshals the Herodean Guard though, that was a treason against Rome and Caesar, so it was a fairly esoteric secret society that only lasted a few hours. Just the same, the new King suggested that Judas would sop from his bowl. This little gesture of favor on Jesus' part, this little nudge of encouragement may have detained the kingdom of heaven for over 2000 years.

What Judas was to do was to take the apostle's (jural society's) purse, go buy a sword, return to the banquet and slay Jesus according to the Worthless Shepherd's Prophecy found in the Book of Zechariah. Jesus' life, being the Messiah of God already prophesied had already fulfilled every other prophecy exactly and since Judas and Jesus had studied all out together we might presume that Judas knew what he had to do, or simply would have done so according to Plan. However the show of favor, by commanding Judas to accept favor may have been what sent Judas to try and save his Master's life instead by turning him in to the Guard. - Hoping that Jesus would confess he was not King and be lightly punished by publicly handing the Crown back to Caesar.

I imagine that killing your best friend in front of witnesses so that you would most certainly be caught and crucified for it would be a pretty difficult task indeed. - Just so that some dusty old writings could be described as accurate prophecy! But these things were all coming together anyway. In a moment of doubt though, it may have been Jesus who was unsure if Judas would complete the entire prophecy-set of the ancient prophets of Israel so he decided to nudge Judas and altered events thus imminentizing the Christian eschaton.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-26-12 at 05:04 PM.

JohnnyCash
    Those books sound interesting. Our "jesse james" here may have a role in that imminentizing. He has elsewhere stated:
    jesse james commented March 05, 2012

One of the two beasts in Revelation receives a mortal blow.
    After this political monitary beast receives its mortal blow in comes the second beast (satan), to which satan play acts as Christ, resurrects the beast that received the mortal blow.
    This has all been foretold Johnny.......no biggy!
    Freedom isnt coming....not until the 7th trumpet has sounded.

Its "who" that appears play acting as Christ thats much worse. The world is going to whore after this spurious messiah and not even know its satan.
    And the sad devistating part is the 7th trumpet is the real Christ appearing and those who are whoring after satan play acting as christ arent in any favor with the Father.
    Its a sad day for those who went whoring.

A bit confused

Okay,

Real NEWBIE here. I come too from the CTC club of "I'm not involved in any Privileged Activity, so give me back my money". Filed that way.. didn't work.. Paying penalties. I am thankful to CTC for at least opening my eyes to something being terribly wrong with my earnings belonging to some bureaucratic black hole and watching my freedom and liberty disappear into the abyss, if you will.

But, I have some real questions and I don't want to take up too much time:

This has been the most interesting thread I have read yet. But, I don't care who is trolling and who is real. Or what your real name is. I have learned something from each of you. I get Mr. Merrill's point about changing the CAPACITY and purpose of the money we exchange. I am still not totally sure of it all because I am still learning.

What is interesting though, is what Jesse James has been saying and whether you give it credence or not really doesn't matter to me. My question is, if we have all fallen under some benefit of Social Security, and because that creates "wages", and there apparently is an option to not wish to participate in it, then does the SSA provide the tools with which to opt out of it? Can an FbO Statement be filed with the SSA? And do they have to accept it? It just seems to me that it would then fall on the SSA to notify and "employer" that withholding of that particular tax would no longer be necessary. And what about all the money you have already paid in. What happens to that?

Just searching. And thank you all for whatever input you have. The bickering really is distracting. And thank you for letting me be a part of it. Blessings to you all!

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Those books sound interesting. Our "jesse james" here may have a role in that imminentizing. He has elsewhere stated:
    Umm johnny.........thats exactly what God inspired men to write down in the Bible would happen and is going to happen.
    You really need to check into visiting a shrink....your wife is concerned!

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxd2death View Post
    Okay,

Real NEWBIE here. I come too from the CTC club of "I'm not involved in any Privileged Activity, so give me back my money". Filed that way.. didn't work.. Paying penalties. I am thankful to CTC for at least opening my eyes to something being terribly wrong with my earnings belonging to some bureaucratic black hole and watching my freedom and liberty disappear into the abyss, if you will.

But, I have some real questions and I don't want to take up too much time:

This has been the most interesting thread I have read yet. But, I don't care who is trolling and who is real. Or what your real name is. I have learned something from each of you. I get Mr. Merrill's point about changing the CAPACITY and purpose of the money we exchange. I am still not totally sure of it all because I am still learning.

What is interesting though, is what Jesse James has been saying and whether you give it credence or not really doesn't matter to me. My question is, if we have all fallen under some benefit of Social Security, and because that creates "wages", and there apparently is an option to not wish to participate in it, then does the SSA provide the tools with which to opt out of it? Can an FbO Statement be filed with the SSA? And do they have to accept it? It just seems to me that it would then fall on the SSA to notify and "employer" that withholding of that particular tax would no longer be necessary. And what about all the money you have already paid in. What happens to that?

Just searching. And thank you all for whatever input you have. The bickering really is distracting. And thank you for letting me be a part of it. Blessings to you all!
    Taxedtodeath you can participate over at http://www.iwarrior.defendindependence.us/ if you like.
    I'm done with a particular person here who continues to try and derail the truth about "wages".

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Taxedtodeath you can participate over at http://www.iwarrior.defendindependence.us/ if you like.
    I'm done with a particular person here who continues to try and derail the truth about "wages".
    Thanks.. I will check it out..

If I had the cure to cancer, I am not sure I could hold out for the highest bidder...Just sayin.

JohnnyCash
    HA! 'smatter Jay? Think you can run away from your own creation? Even Wes admits that Quatloos shares some responsibility for who I am. You lead me directly to lawful money & permanent freedom, freedom from SS, Income taxes, citations, etc. by your constant ridicule of David Merrill.

And now your handlers are kicking countries out of the SWIFT banking system? Talk about megalomania.
    http://www.frbservices.org/eventsedu...rmat_info.html
    Jim Sinclair talks about why cutting Iran off SWIFT represents a huge escalation in the ‘currency wars’ (that have replaced ground and air invasions as the primary way countries go to war). In preparation, more countries are engaged in currency swaps and are now bartering with gold. As a result, Gold is getting nearer to the center of the global banking system (contradicting the recent Bernanke rhetoric). America’s cutting off Iran from SWIFT (deleting their country code, due to take effect next month), will send a powerful signal globally that the banking system is not only unstable but prone to unilateral reconfigurations by the US to serve it’s foreign policy.
    http://maxkeiser.com/2012/03/27/a-sw...cuts-off-iran/
    Ahh, it's a beautiful day on the Sea of Unintended Consequences
    STOP JESSE JAMES 2012
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 03-27-12 at 03:51 PM.