Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It might be wiser to consider the SSA is the source for the Taxpayer ID #. Then it does not matter any more about benefits, it is a matter of identifying you, or not.
    Sure, but I think Taxd2death was more about what one might be able to do if you've already provided a SSN to a place you work - what remedies are then available to remove that participation.

Would 26 CFR 31.3402(P)-1(d) "...desires that the [voluntary withholding] agreement terminate on a specific date" be applicable here?

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Way back in time I was W4/W2 worker, but now I work for myself. And all I did to get out of SS was stop using the SSN. You're not very proud of that SSA termination letter you wrote are you?
    You know full well that not reporting is not sufficient to keep the IRS away. There's no shortage of folks who stopped reporting and were then charged & convicted:
    http://www.taxhelpattorney.com/artic...ion-cases.html

Unfortunately they didn't learn of, and redeem, lawful money. Like I do. I have won. One might think you are very bothered by my success, but can't say I feel sorry for a psychopathic liar. Your agenda here is obvious. And it's not working. HA!

Oh, and tell your cold hearted wrong doing woman friend that I'm working on the book she wanted.
    You arent going to answer that question are you Johnny....thats just like you Johnny!
    Just like you arent going to explain why you are showing a SSA showing "wages" when you were "employed" where you didnt have control of you reporting like you do now being self employed.
    The ole bait and switch trick but NOT everyone is easily tricked Johnny.
    Last edited by jesse james; 03-28-12 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabo View Post
    Sure, but I think Taxd2death was more about what one might be able to do if you've already provided a SSN to a place you work - what remedies are then available to remove that participation.

Would 26 CFR 31.3402(P)-1(d) "...desires that the [voluntary withholding] agreement terminate on a specific date" be applicable here?
    Thank Sabo. That's what I was getting at. I think. I know that going forward, using this method can't really have any negative effects as all I am doing is making a demand and in a way changing the way I do business. But, for all of us who have given this beast it's power and presence, there is still the unfinished business of what we leave behind. Is it just best to leave it and go forward?

I don't really want to involve my boss anyway. I would like to find a way to put the ball in the SSA court to make them say "oops, sorry about that" (maybe a little unrealistic). That way it doesn't sound like hearsay to my boss and accountant who, of course, think I'm nuts.. I know that somewhere along the way, making my demand will change some things. I am just not sure what those changes will be yet. Thanks for your patience everyone.

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    You arent going to answer that question are you Johnny....thats just like you Johnny!
    Just like you arent going to explain why you are showing a SSA showing "wages" when you were "employed" where you didnt have control of you reporting like you do now being self employed.
    The ole bait and switch trick but NOT everyone is easily tricked Johnny.
    Oh, so now you need a "foolish, delusional child" to answer your questions? I thought you were all-knowing? jesse james, if you can't comprehend the relationship between banking, currency & taxation by now, I'm afraid there's little hope for you. And have you stopped & listened to yourself lately? You sound confused, non-sensical, desperate and grasping.

Jesse, does your funding come from the Koch Brothers?
    http://the2012scenario.com/2012/03/k...ce-in-america/

jesse james
    Oh, so now you need a "foolish, delusional child" to answer your questions? I thought you were all-knowing? jesse james, if you can't comprehend the relationship between banking, currency & taxation by now, I'm afraid there's little hope for you. And have you stopped & listened to yourself lately? You sound confused, non-sensical, desperate and grasping.

Jesse, does your funding come from the Koch Brothers?
    http://the2012scenario.com/2012/03/k...ce-in-america/
    Funny thing is Johnny banking and currency doesnt come up when looking at the taxing regulations and statutes..........hmmmmm wonder why that is Johnny?
    When a foolish child poses questions without any law to back it then logical sense the foolish child can asnwer a few questions.

JohnnyCash
    Good Morning patriots & psychopaths! I saw an interesting Forbes article... Could Bitcoin Become the Currency of System D?
    Cryptography shall always have a place in securing our digital future and most especially in securing our digital value. Advanced public-key encryption for the masses cannot be eliminated nor denied ? the genie is out of the bottle and mankind is the better for it. The unintended consequence of regulating or restricting decentralized cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin is that their use as a currency will have been ?recognized? officially and that usage will be driven largely underground.
    Despite increasing consumption taxes like VAT (value-added tax), the informal economy can still provide relief through various markets and bazaars. Americans too will need black markets to survive. System D represents the future.
    Yes, we will. Unless of course the banking cartel and its minions (that's you jesse!) stand down. But I don't see that happening anytime soon.

To the psychopath: I realize my 5 year victory over IMF IRS bankster enslavement is particularly troubling for you (that's why you come here), but I do utilize the law. That law is talked about all over this website. Perhaps you'd sleep better presuming this "foolish child" is an idiot who just got lucky. Or his victory is all an illusion; a bad dream that you'll soon wake up from. And I really did not deposit this much LAWFUL MONEY into Peoples United Bank:
    http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8392/lmreceipt.jpg

jesse james
    Good Morning patriots & psychopaths! I saw an interesting Forbes article... Could Bitcoin Become the Currency of System D?

Yes, we will. Unless of course the banking cartel and its minions (that's you jesse!) stand down. But I don't see that happening anytime soon.

To the psychopath: I realize my 5 year victory over IMF IRS bankster enslavement is particularly troubling for you (that's why you come here), but I do utilize the law. That law is talked about all over this website. Perhaps you'd sleep better presuming this "foolish child" is an idiot who just got lucky. Or his victory is all an illusion; a bad dream that you'll soon wake up from. And I really did not deposit this much LAWFUL MONEY into Peoples United Bank:
    http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8392/lmreceipt.jpg
    Still refusing to answer any questions huh Johnny?
    Or is it because the answer doesnt exist in the law........because the law doesnt operate like you say it does.
    Otherwise you could pull up the statute and asnwer the questions you refuse to answer.

Thats alright Johnny. Your silence is in answering is solidifying all the doubt surrounding the "theory" about merrills premise on lawful money.
    Thanks for further varification!

JohnnyCash
    Actually, my experience shows the law operates exactly as Merrill and others have pointed out. I am a NON-taxpayer. I have no SSN. Should I feel sad for you that your attempts to sow doubt are failing, miserably?

I also read the P2P Foundation is paying its salaries in Bitcoin*
    ... You can buy many different goods and services with Bitcoin, exchange it with other currencies, etc… It works on a global scale. Hence, it is symbolic of the shift of our world system to a ‘post-Westphalian’ phase, a phase that goes not only beyond the dominance of the nation-states, but also beyond the private global powers that have hijacked global governance, such as the financial system of the 1% . Indeed, this new currency can be created, under conditions set by the protocol, by any participating computer. It is a true p2p monetary system. A socially sovereign currency that can scale globally will be, and is, a vital part of the emerging distributed infrastructure of value creation that the P2P Foundation calls for. This does not mean that Bitcoin is necessarily the final and perfect answer to our needs, but it is an important step in demonstrating that it CAN be done. We envisage the development of future ‘forks’ and currencies that have other qualities embedded in them, and call for monetary bio-diversity.

It is to demonstrate our commitment to such developments, that we will now pay our collaborators in a mix of currencies, and part of it will be in Bitcoin.
    I applaud this. It represents another way to bypass central banking, to escape the Social Security scam that "jesse james" is deceiving us about.

* NOTE: that link is giving me trouble. You may have to go here first & then goto the BLOG. http://www.p2pfoundation.net

jesse james
    Actually, my experience shows the law operates exactly as Merrill and others have pointed out. I am a NON-taxpayer. I have no SSN. Should I feel sad for you that your attempts to sow doubt are failing, miserably?

I also read the P2P Foundation is paying its salaries in Bitcoin* I applaud this. It represents another way to bypass central banking, to escape the Social Security scam that "jesse james" is deceiving us about.

* NOTE: that link is giving me trouble. You may have to go here first & then goto the BLOG. http://www.p2pfoundation.net
    The SSN has nothing at all to do with Merrills theory on money Johnny.......so why are you even referncing the ssn?
    You and I both know where reporting originates Johnny. And reporting begins with Social Security.....you know and I know because banks dont issue a W4 "employment" form to open an account. Thats silly Johnny and thats just what you are saying.

Secondly Johnny......which is it?
    Banking or Social Security?
    I mean in the same paragraph you are saying Social Security needs to be escaped from and then you are saying what I say is deceiving about SS.........is a scam?
    I can produce the statutes to back my word about SS...and you cant find, procure, produce, make known one(1) statute backing the fiat money premise. And you are calling me a scam artist.....Ha!
    Not only are you delusional, but demented also!

Furthermore the bitcoin will have no effect on taxation. As soon as the government recognizes bitcoin they will make it so Social Security taxes will be deducted and witheld from the paychecks.
    You are not going to get around Social Security's "3121(b) "employment" Johnny!
    Not unless you completely stop participating in the government Social Security program to stop the reporting of income.
    Only a tard thinks otherwise.

JohnnyCash
    Ah, but what kind of person argues with a delusional, but demented tard? Did you happen to notice I make plenty of $ but no longer participate in Social Security's "3121(b) "employment"? Banks use a Form W-9 or "Substitute W9" that requires a TAXpayer Identification Number (SSN) where the signer certifies: "I am a U.S. citizen or other U.S. person."

The beauty of Merrill's Old-Fashioned Lawful Money Remedy is its elegant simplicity. To reduce or eliminate taxation there's no need to hide income, put it in trust, or move it out of the country like some folks prescribe: http://www.taxhavens.us/articoli/the...ing-taxes.html I was just talking to a doctor about taxes - tax shelters, etc. I told him there's no need for all that, just learn about LAWFUL MONEY and use it, don't end up a DDC. I could tell he was having some trouble wrapping his head around it; I should show him my TY08 tax refund and SS Earnings Report, eh?

And you & I both know the govt knows ALL ABOUT BITCOIN. But the banksters are in a bit of a quandary about it. Bitcoins are holding their value (currently about $4.76 each) and they're very concerned about its rising popularity. It's network P2P so there's no headquarters to raid, it's bombproof. And as that article points out, the unintended consequence of outlawing bitcoin will just serve to officially recognize it as currency and drive it underground where it will flourish. Oh boo hoo jesse.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 03-28-12 at 06:00 PM.