Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    If you got something else, bring it. Your opinion is no better then mine, what works for you do not work for me. In my eyes statutes are color of law, non-enforceable without consent. If what people think in here don't matter then why you keep coming back?
    What you call my opinion is based on the law and operation of agencies. I dont give a hoot about you as you have the W4 terminated which is my whole premise which is based on fact, law and operation.
    I give a hoot for those who take advice thats not fully thought out. You advise on redeeming lawful money will magically somehow erase the liabilty of those who still have reporting going on.
    Lawful money will not help them when the collection hammer falls on them. Take my scenario of the truck being paid out right and the IRS seizing it because the redeeming didnt stop the employer from matching FICA which throws up red flags in the reporting system.
    But you are just gonna ignore the hammer for those who receive the seizing hammer..........thats a real nice considerate fella you turned out to be.
    And you will have no idea how to help them nor care!
    You'll drop the ball and call it a conspiracy.................like it happens all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    Sure do!

I, ____________, affiant, am of sound mind and having achieved at least the age of 25 years deny that;
    I have ever received any "income" as defined under UNITED STATES code, Title 26.
    I am a willing participant in the UNITED STATES Social Security Administration's social security program.

Further affiant sayeth naught.

All Rights Reserved ___________________ (Great Seal)

____________________ State
    ____________________ County
    Subscribed and sworn to (or affirmed ) before me on
    this ____________ day of _____________, 20___ by
    __________________________________________________ __, proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence to be the person who appeared before me.

Witness #1 _________________________
    print name _________________________

Witness #2 _________________________

Witness #3 _________________________

[Record in the public such as in a newspaper for 30 days, county recorder, district court misc. case jacket, National Republic Registry , etc.
    Serve certified copies.]
    Thank you, EZrhythm, you make it so EZ.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    What you call my opinion is based on the law and operation of agencies. I dont give a hoot about you as you have the W4 terminated which is my whole premise which is based on fact, law and operation.
    I give a hoot for those who take advice thats not fully thought out. You advise on redeeming lawful money will magically somehow erase the liabilty of those who still have reporting going on.
    Lawful money will not help them when the collection hammer falls on them. Take my scenario of the truck being paid out right and the IRS seizing it because the redeeming didnt stop the employer from matching FICA which throws up red flags in the reporting system.
    But you are just gonna ignore the hammer for those who receive the seizing hammer..........thats a real nice considerate fella you turned out to be.
    And you will have no idea how to help them nor care!
    You'll drop the ball and call it a conspiracy.................like it happens all the time.
    oh ok like that makes a lot of sense? you do not give a hoot about people whose thoughts you cannot control, but you do give a hoot about people who you can control their thoughts.

There is no magic about lawful money, I have showed law and operation of agencies just as you have. Being that they are an agent of government, a department is not confined to one title or the other, if one title applies, they all apply. I showed you how title 31 makes reference to title 26, have also even seen people have success using title 15 with IRS.

The hammer falls down on us all eventually, that is just life. It is how you deal with it which makes you or breaks you. People do the work and actually study I am happy to answer questions, but people who come to me and say I have to go to court tomorrow what should I say, of course no cannot help someone like that. Nobody is immune from life's experiences, paid my dues through the learning experiences myself, even spent a day in jail once. You fight them you have to be prepared to suffer the consequences or get a competent attorney if such beast exists.

It is just ink on paper, it is not man. People got to open their mind to greater possibilities and get out of the bubble they live in of compartmentalized thought, expand the horizons. Bills are ink on paper, FRNS are ink on paper, receipts are ink on paper, what do they all have in common? They are all securities.
    Male, female, young, old, black, white , olive , yellow people all have blood that runs red, yet everyone is so quick to sue everyone else and lose their mind over government paper ownership, one thing is for sure though, you cannot eat most of it.
    When you accept that it is not always someone else's fault and face your own true liabilities you earn a little well deserved liberty in your life.
    Last edited by motla68; 11-13-11 at 02:25 AM.

stoneFree
    Perhaps it might help to look at the typical American small business from inception. Let's say you have a business idea to make the world a better place and make money too. You start a COMPANY, defined as a group of people working together as one for a common goal. You lease some space, hang a shingle, and hire 3 people to help. You have some questions on banking & payroll, Can I use my own bank account or start a new one? Should I do payroll in-house? How? You decide to ask for some help. Business consultant says you need to apply for a federal employer ID number (EIN). Your brother-in-law the tax preparer says you should start a new bank account using that EIN. Finally you confer with that attorney cousin who says your employees should sign Form W4. You think to yourself, are these optional or required? Invariably they all answer similarly: "Yes you havta. Everybody does it. It's just the way things are done!"

So you get an EIN, start a business bank account with it, and every employee signs a W4. You buy some bookkeeping software that calculates deductions based on the W4 info and pay everyone what the computer says. It deducts 3 federal items: Social Security & Medicare (employment taxes) and Fed Withholding (income tax). You then file the W4s away in a cabinet never to see the light of day again. You make regular payments of withheld deductions, plus company contributions of employment taxes, to the US Treasury. At years end you prepare Forms W2 for every employee and send a copy of each to the SSA attached to one Form W3 signed by you under penalty of perjury. These are the rules according to the so-called "experts" so you follow them.

What just happened? Did you bolt upright in the middle of the night saying: My God, what have I done?

to be continued.....
    Last edited by stoneFree; 11-13-11 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Perhaps it might help to look at the typical American small business from inception. Let's say you have a business idea to make the world a better place and make money too. You start a COMPANY, defined as a group of people working together as one for a common goal. You lease some space, hang a shingle, and hire 3 people to help. You have some questions on banking & payroll, Can I use my own bank account or start a new one? Should I do payroll in-house? How? You decide to ask for some help. Business consultant says you need to apply for a federal employer ID number (EIN). Your brother-in-law the tax preparer says you should start a new bank account using that EIN. Finally you confer with that attorney cousin who says your employees should sign Form W4. You think to yourself, are these optional or required? Invariably they all answer similarly: "Yes you havta. Everybody does it. It's just the way things are done!"

So you get an EIN, start a business bank account with it, and every employee signs a W4. You buy some bookkeeping software that calculates deductions based on the W4 info and pay everyone what the computer says. It deducts 3 federal items: Social Security & Medicare (employment taxes) and Fed Withholding (income tax). You then file the W4s away in a cabinet never to see the light of day again. You make regular payments of withheld deductions, plus company contributions of employment taxes, to the US Treasury. At years end you prepare Forms W2 for every employee and send a copy of each to the SSA attached to one Form W3 signed by you under penalty of perjury. These are the rules according to the so-called "experts" so you follow them.

What just happened? Did you bolt upright in the middle of the night saying: My God, what have I done?

to be continued.....
    Why does there always have to be money involved, what about time banks and barter banks?
    They call the game monopoly for a reason, the banker holds everything in possession, it all goes back to the box at the end of the day an returned to the owner(the house), put on the shelf for the next time someone needs to use it. A mistake can be corrected at any time, if we use a foreign instrument such as a SS card there is certain liabilities attached to it depending on how you are coming at it for use, are you acting as a beneficiary or are you acting as a Grantor or a trustee?

We do not own the currency, it does not have our stamp or signature on it, at the end of the day something has to be returned to the box to balance the books, if not currency then it needs to be receipts(copies). We do neither and that is why they come after people, that currency is a hot potato in some respects, if you do neither then you have to pay taxes. The only way out of that liability is not use their currency, not use their banks, good luck on that one.
    If your intent is to use FRNS this is the automatic assumption because nobody ever showed a different intent otherwise, therefore one must pay rents, the currency is fictionalized for the privilege of doing third party business, this is banking interest that come out of your pocket of possession. However Lawful Money held by treasury for the benefit of all is simply stating that you have no intent to inflict pains and penalties upon your neighbor from profiting off of their backs and want to play more fairly. So lets play more fairly, return it all back to the box at the end of the day, then such services like I*R*S* will not be needed.

The Saskatchewan provincial charter up in Canada says within it: " Lawful Money of Canada has the same meaning as Lawful Money of the United States of America ".
    I have sensed in the days of Thomas Jefferson he knew this was coming and is one of the reasons he quoted the following: " the earth is held in usufruct for the living ", do you suppose Lawful Money could be tied into this Usufruct somehow? I think it does, all done for the benefit and glory of God.

The Republic is tenement to the people, the artifacts are everywhere:

"When we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every tenement and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old spiritual, "Free at last, free at last. Thank God Almighty, we are free at last."
    - Martin Luther King

" have given you a Republic if you can keep it ".
    - B. Franklin

According to "the Informer":

a) A republic is a corporation in which one contacts with at their own risk. A republic is a tenement to no one for the Constitutions of the States and the United States were never put to vote to the people.
    b) SS is voluntary registration for enemies of the banking system.

This is from a broadcast yesterday afternoon. Accept or reject as you will.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    According to "the Informer":

a) A republic is a corporation in which one contacts with at their own risk. A republic is a tenement to no one for the Constitutions of the States and the United States were never put to vote to the people.
    b) SS is voluntary registration for enemies of the banking system.

This is from a broadcast yesterday afternoon. Accept or reject as you will.
    The people had proxies called representatives and statesman.

" the IMF staff believes that the ultimate objective has to be to ensure that sufficient resources are set aside to meet the future needs of Social Security and Medicare. "

http://www.imf.org/external/np/ms/2001/062601.htm
    Last edited by motla68; 11-13-11 at 09:09 PM.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

The people had proxies called representatives and statesman.
    This is presumptive.
    Voting and its registration is voluntary.

How does a representative claim to speak for all people?
    Does one have representatives?
    Does a representative speak for one who has not registered to vote?

True beneficiary of SS is government.

Of course, government wants you in Social Security!

a) Taxes and taxation. SSN is the tax ID number
    b) An insurance program (admiralty/maritime)
    c) Great program that makes money for government and costs you money
    d) Voluntary registration of enemies of the banking system
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-13-11 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    This is presumptive.
    Voting and its registration is voluntary.

Does one have representatives?

True beneficiary of SS is government.

Of course, government wants you in Social Security!

a) Taxes and taxation. SSN is the tax ID number
    b) An insurance program (admiralty/maritime)
    c) Great program that makes money for government and costs you money
    d) Voluntary registration of enemies of the banking system

" The constitution was ordained and established by the people of the United States for themselves, for their own government, and not for the government of the individual states. Each state established a constitution for itself, and in that constitution, provided such limitations and restrictions on the powers of its particular government, as its judgment dictated. The people of the United States framed such a government for the United States as they supposed best adapted to their situation and best calculated to promote their interests. The powers they conferred on this government were to be exercised by itself; and the limitations on power, if expressed in general terms, are naturally, and, we think, necessarily, applicable to the government created by the instrument. They are limitations of power granted in the instrument itself; not of distinct governments, framed by different persons and for different purposes. "
    (Barron v. Mayor & City Council of Baltimore. 32 U.S. 243)
    http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/script...l=32&invol=243

IMF also has a say in the control over FRB.
    Are you not getting that it is all under one umbrella?

Next?
    Last edited by motla68; 11-13-11 at 09:46 PM.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

" The constitution was ordained and established by the people of the United States for themselves, for their own government, and not for the government of the individual states. Each state established a constitution for itself, and in that constitution, provided such limitations and restrictions on the powers of its particular government, as its judgment dictated. The people of the United States framed such a government for the United States as they supposed best adapted to their situation and best calculated to promote their interests. The powers they conferred on this government were to be exercised by itself; and the limitations on power, if expressed in general terms, are naturally, and, we think, necessarily, applicable to the government created by the instrument. They are limitations of power granted in the instrument itself; not of distinct governments, framed by different persons and for different purposes. "
    (Barron v. Mayor & City Council of Baltimore. 32 U.S. 243)
    http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/script...l=32&invol=243

IMF also has a say in the control over FRB.
    Are you not getting that it is all under one umbrella?

Next?
    Are you presuming you are one of the people of the United States?

Next?