Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
So business is booming for our little company, I've had to hire 2 more people. Big Christmas bash every year. I bought major medical insurance for all employees (I pay all the small Dr. bills). I've started stashing away retirement money for each employee. And our NON-FRN discount has been very popular. I've been surprised how much silver/gold our customers have hoarded and are now using as payment. We've been featured in KTFA as "LOCAL BUSINESS HELPS END THE FED."

Freeman pulls me aside one day for a little heart to heart. He warns that with all our anti-FED stuff we might attract the attention of the banking cartel. I tell him that's just conspiracy talk, our little company is really insignificant in the grand scheme. Oh no, he says, they're VERY protective of their monopoly, and that they're now in partnership with government actors. He says he's encountered their minions all over the place, even obscure corners of the internet. Said he even found one posing as a union electrician (electronics degree in aviation) whos been studying tax laws since 1995.
"No way," I say, "that's just beyond the pale."
"Ya way," he says. "You have no idea what these guys are capable of."
That's pretty funny stoneFree; I was wondering where you were going with this