I have heard that before and so say you. A few books missing from the bibles these days, if a majority of the bible is mostly translated through symbolism why would all of a sudden they speak in a literal sense? So many people have predicted end times and have been wrong so far, even that bible warns of these things. I do not worry myself over the whos, whys and whats anymore, I can only see nature mimic itself through man's creations, I don't believe anyone can prevent events from happening so all we can do is use some tools for guidance of how we carry on about life and love thy neighbor the best we can, all these events happen for natures own reasons, over time it recycles itself and starts all over again. I hear a forest fire is good for nature this way, burns out all the impurities and the seeds beneath start life all over again same as we do from one generation to the next.
Could it be possible that these events come to life because we manifest them through the kind of energy we produce?