Just like to point out another clue that "jesse james" here is not who he claims. He has earlier stated to be an electrician from Iowa. I linked this image and asked him about it 3 times (twice here, once in another venue). He was silent; never answered. I submit that's probably because "jesse" is not an electrician at all. That's a Lil' Ripper Stripper electricians use to strip romex, cut the sheath, strip wires & bend them. Very handy little $5 tool. Even if not all electricians use one, they'd certainly have encountered one before & know what it is. But Jesse didn't. Why? Probably because he's no electrician at all, as he indicated.

Begs the question, why the attempt to mislead and who is he really? Well if David Merrill and the suitors have uncovered some important truths, sharing them publicly, truths if widely understood would threaten the cabal's trillion dollar fraud ...

I submit that this website is fairly crawling with minions of the darkside under various pseudonyms. I find that validating & encouraging.