Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Hey motla, over at the Q Famspear has accused you of posting a fake quote:
    http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/view...php?f=8&t=7892

And I suspect Famspear is our very own "jesse james."
    As I have said before I do not take too much stock in the opinions of Quatloos, it is not like they have ever fabricated anything.
    It was my interpretation of the case based on my own knowledge, my quote as well as in the case itself was about winning
    an argument over being denied due process. It was there for you all to look up and read through to form your own opinion
    about the case because that is all case law is " court opinions ", that in which he did. Instead of reading into the case though
    he let EGO get in the way.

Literally break down the word Quatloos though and what do you get? A kamikaze pustule with nothing to lose.
    Last edited by motla68; 12-05-11 at 08:45 PM.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

JohnnyCash
    Um, OK. I got a fictional currency that first debuted on Star Trek in 1968, The Gamesters of Triskelion ...
    The brains speak, identifying themselves as the Providers, ancient beings of pure intellect that pass their time gambling between one another, wagering sums of "quatloos" over the outcomes of the contests. They demand to hear Kirk's own wager. He tells the brains that he and his team can defeat the drill thralls. If Kirk's crew are victorious, the brains must free the Enterprise and let the team, including all thralls, go. The Providers must in turn end their death games and use their knowledge to teach the thralls how to start a free society. If Kirk loses, he promises a lifetime of entertainment in further competitions with the entire ship's crew.
    Can't speak for anyone else but, none of my posts over at Quatloos.com have been approved for over 2 months now. Censorship via extreme moderation. What are you so afraid of Famspear? My take is I've learned too much truth (much of it learned here at Planet Merrill) and they don't like me sharing it.

jesse james
    Hey motla, over at the Q Famspear has accused you of posting a fake quote:
    http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/view...php?f=8&t=7892

And I suspect Famspear is our very own "jesse james."
    So your weak conspiracistic mind still beleives I'm famspear huh?
    For all that matters for questioning something that you simply haven't and cannot prove I could as well be the golly green giant in your eyes.
    You cant win can you!

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    As I have said before I do not take too much stock in the opinions of Quatloos, it is not like they have ever fabricated anything.
    It was my interpretation of the case based on my own knowledge, my quote as well as in the case itself was about winning
    an argument over being denied due process. It was there for you all to look up and read through to form your own opinion
    about the case because that is all case law is " court opinions ", that in which he did. Instead of reading into the case though
    he let EGO get in the way.

Literally break down the word Quatloos though and what do you get? A kamikaze pustule with nothing to lose.
    And this is what lead me away from pete hendrickson. Pete would misquote court cases altogether.
    He even lead people to beleive his version of "privilege" to suit his defunked and misguided "cracking the code", and being of no surprise, is found in the "FICTION" section of public libraries

The diverse opinions (squabbling) being generated around Motla68 lately seems to be, from all parties thought out and substantiated. My stance is that as long as people can articulate their arguments without resorting to evidence of a poor vocabulary - words like liar, and bullshit, then people who enjoy it may read it and those who do not can avoid it. My hope is of course that this kind of bickering will not detract from intelligible threads.

stoneFree
    ohh "conspiracistic." That's an awful big non-word for a lowly carpenter. Yes, thanks to Cracking the Code and Planet Merrill, I've won. I've beaten the banksters' system of wealth extraction. And now we work to set all of America free. Here's the two 60-second Swiss America ads refused by the networks: https://www.swissamerica.com/offer/tv.php

oh and the reason you're so bored over at the Q is ... you've squelched all debate, silenced all your critics via extreme moderation. Whaddya expect? You've only got 17 users online. You've become an incestuous little clique of 1 percenters laughing at the 99%.

jesse james
    ohh "conspiracistic." That's an awful big non-word for a lowly carpenter. Yes, thanks to Cracking the Code and Planet Merrill, I've won. I've beaten the banksters' system of wealth extraction. And now we work to set all of America free. Here's the two 60-second Swiss America ads refused by the networks: https://www.swissamerica.com/offer/tv.php

oh and the reason you're so bored over at the Q is ... you've squelched all debate, silenced all your critics via extreme moderation. Whaddya expect? You've only got 17 users online. You've become an incestuous little clique of 1 percenters laughing at the 99%.
    I'm not a carpenter nor am I famspear or even associated with quatloos (only when I was in my early early 20's was a a carpenter)......................electrician!

Actually "conspiracist" is a word.
    And no you haven't yet won.
    This lawfully money wont hold any water at all.
    Remember that court case where a employer paid in gold coin to skirt under the 600.00 minimum requirement to report?
    He was convicted of fraud because the coin was worth much more than the face value.
    Yeah you rememebr that case but done want to bring it up.
    You are only left alone because you have control over reporting to the SSA..................and thats it. It has nothing at all to do with Hendrickson or Merrill. The gold coin case proves Merrill is wrong.....and well hendrickson was convicted so you havent proven you won anything.
    Last edited by jesse james; 12-06-11 at 04:25 PM.

That brings on a big chuckle here!

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    I'm not a carpenter nor am I famspear or even associated with quatloos (only when I was in my early early 20's was a a carpenter)......................electrician!

Remember that court case where a employer paid in gold coin to skirt under the 600.00 minimum requirement to report?
    He was convicted of fraud because the coin was worth much more than the face value.
    Yeah you rememebr that case but done want to bring it up.
    You are only left alone because you have control over reporting to the SSA..................and thats it. It has nothing at all to do with Hendrickson or Merrill. The gold coin case proves Merrill is wrong.....and well hendrickson was convicted so you havent proven you won anything.
    I don't see it that way. All it proves is that you have not watched my videos.

Public Money v. Private Credit.
    Federal Reserve Act - Remedy.

To read the article alone Click Here.

stoneFree
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Yes, conspiracist is a word, but you said "conspiracistic." You really have a hard time not misconstruing what others say, don't you? As for the employer paying in gold coin, we already explained. If the gold was purchased with unredeemed private credit of the Federal Reserve, then guess who has first lien on it?

Lawful money is holding water just fine for us J. I'm sorry you're unhappy with my win.

EDIT: Pete Hendrickson has released this 27-page book today.
    THE SHIELD
    Last edited by stoneFree; 12-06-11 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Anthony View Post
    Hmm. So now I wonder if banks required endorsement before the Federal Reserve came into existence.
    This is more of an expansion on (post #202)... if an instrument is payable to order, it cannot be paid until the order is affixed. A mere signature of the payee without any extra writing is akin to writing "Pay to bearer". You might do well to look study negotiability of promissory notes and ancient "Statutes of Anne". There are likely a few treatises which reference such. "Pay to" vs "Pay to the order of".... assignment vs. negotiation. Negotiation is merely a convenient way of assigning title however it may open doors for the Law Merchant to apply whereas "Pay to" might not invoke the Lex Mercatoria.

[ Post #202 > http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ull=1#post5649 ]
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.