Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
If you got something else, bring it. Your opinion is no better then mine, what works for you do not work for me. In my eyes statutes are color of law, non-enforceable without consent. If what people think in here don't matter then why you keep coming back?
What you call my opinion is based on the law and operation of agencies. I dont give a hoot about you as you have the W4 terminated which is my whole premise which is based on fact, law and operation.
I give a hoot for those who take advice thats not fully thought out. You advise on redeeming lawful money will magically somehow erase the liabilty of those who still have reporting going on.
Lawful money will not help them when the collection hammer falls on them. Take my scenario of the truck being paid out right and the IRS seizing it because the redeeming didnt stop the employer from matching FICA which throws up red flags in the reporting system.
But you are just gonna ignore the hammer for those who receive the seizing hammer..........thats a real nice considerate fella you turned out to be.
And you will have no idea how to help them nor care!
You'll drop the ball and call it a conspiracy.................like it happens all the time.