Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jesse james
    Threads actually very productive. And yes you are on ignore.
    Nobodies replying to your post except for you under a different name. Thats sad....it really is!
    I dont buy anything you have to say. Your creditability is reduced to derailing this thread. Everytime someone asks me a queation and I asnwer it you pile on more quatloos accusations.
    I highly doubt you have employees not wanting the benefit of "unemployment" in this economy.
    Lets say you do have employees...........do they realize they arent working towards immediate unemployment and under employment benefits? And if you do have these so called employees what makes you think they wont sign up for unemployment? You only need the last two years of credits to receive unemployment, after that they fall off and arent counted! So after working for two years of not crediting their account they arent eligable for unemployment..................might have some pissed off employees when they find your lawful money theory screwed them out of unemployment.
    Do these so called employees understand this?
    I'll place bets, if you really do have employees, that is when the SSA does an investigation on you and starts the ball rolling for the IRS to come in and start asking questions that you cannot defend.
    See theres my whole reason of being here...........can you defend yourself if and when it comes time?
    Its gonna be your word against theirs! And guess what end of the stick you will end up with if you are found talking them into a story about lawful money having no statutes backing it up?
    You want to paint me up to be an evil lawyer from quatloos, but to the contrary I'm here asking the hard hard questions that need be answered to defend oneself.
    Of course this is if you really do have employees which I highly doubt you do.

There was a case where an employer went to jail, and still serving time, for talking his employees from participating in SS.........simkenia or something like that spelling.

I've read better "see spot run" books with my daughter than your make beleive stories.
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-15-11 at 10:12 PM.