Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    . You can get around the liquor tax by brewing your own or befriending a winemaker. Smokers can grow tobacco or roll their own.

Likewise, the elite bankers couldn't excise the currency and require everyone to use it. Legally, an option had to be allowed. .[/I]

I will continue by asking you to make sense out of your incongruous statements ...

what might be the Statutory Remedy.... in " rolling your own " .. ???

JohnnyCash
    And I will continue by asking if you'd like me to take a poll?

Who here thinks Binbokusai is quatloser jesse?

Who here is the liar?

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8...deemable20.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    I will continue by asking you to make sense out of your incongruous statements ...

what might be the Statutory Remedy.... in " rolling your own " .. ???
    What JohnnyCash has stated is correct. If you produce your own stuff, this avoids the stream of commerce. This is tax avoidance and not tax evasion.

If you are buying, selling, or trading using FRNs or presumed to be operating in the public interest, expect government to demand their cut.

If you "roll your own" its without statute law. Not everything falls under statute.

In fact, many bring themselves under statutes by their own actions.

Many times remedy can be found by avoidance.

You have misunderstood my presupposition, Shik ...

Our friend Johnny has stated " Likewise, the elite bankers couldn't excise the currency and require everyone to use it. Legally, an option had to be allowed

therefore >>

The principle of legality is the legal ideal that requires all law to be clear, ascertainable and non-retrospective. It requires decision makers to resolve disputes by applying legal rules that have been declared beforehand, and not to alter the legal situation retrospectively by discretionary departures from established law. It is closely related to legal formalism and the rule of law and can be traced from the writings of Feuerbach, Dicey and Montesquieu.

There are no " Formal Rules " for avoidance, it is not a Statutory Answer as regards " Legally, an option had to be allowed "

You have misunderstood my presupposition, Shik ...

Our friend Johnny has stated " Likewise, the elite bankers couldn't excise the currency and require everyone to use it. Legally, an option had to be allowed

therefore >>

The principle of legality is the legal ideal that requires all law to be clear, ascertainable and non-retrospective. It requires decision makers to resolve disputes by applying legal rules that have been declared beforehand, and not to alter the legal situation retrospectively by discretionary departures from established law. It is closely related to legal formalism and the rule of law and can be traced from the writings of Feuerbach, Dicey and Montesquieu.

There are no " Formal Rules " for avoidance, it is not a Statutory Answer as regards " Legally, an option had to be allowed "
    Apologies.

jesse james
    Johnny doesnt really know how to reply to this does he?
    Hes stumped, but will reply yet with his typical conspiracy reply.

I am hoping that Johnny will reply very soon..

I need to purchase 4 automobile tires, and I need to know the S.S.S.S. (Sacrosanct Super Secret Squirrel) Legal Remedy...

before I have to pay $25/ Tire in excise tax

P.S.

Johnny ...

in case you run out of Fingers, that is $100 in Cash
    I will give You $50, if I may avoid paying $100 in excise tax

more than fair, isn't it ...
    Last edited by Binbokusai Yagyuu; 01-14-12 at 10:41 PM.

JohnnyCash
    jesse, does your mother know of your manga habit and your sock puppet known as "Binbokusai?"
    The principle of legality is the legal ideal that requires all law to be clear, ascertainable and non-retrospective.
    Yes, that's a nice ideal. Too bad Title 26 doesn't follow it. I mean, tens of thousands of pages on taxation, and they don't even define the core term of it all ... INCOME. Hiding the 8-ball.

Yes, legally an option had to be allowed, and many of us here are exercising that remedy. Successfully. Including documented proof. We win. You lose. To quote from the opening page of this site:
    The term 'saving to suitors' comes from the Judiciary Act of 1789 as you see on the banner. It is because of such foundation in law that in 1913 when Congress passed the Federal Reserve Act it was required that they write the remedy from the new elastic currency into the Act. In context you should keep in mind that the charter for the Fed banks was for a twenty year term, so we found that the banks using Fed notes were preparing to run the Fed in 1933 and you have most likely already heard of this landmark year because of FDR's Bankers' Holiday, which opened the Fed to contracting in a new trust with the people in general. The 1913 remedy had to be amended to accommodate FDR's simultaneous gold seizure.

All in all though, your remedy is still written into the law at Title 12 U.S.C. ยง411. To verify that, click here and also notice the Notes.
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/index.php

You ...

entered into a Contractural obligation regarding Title 26, when You filed Your FIRST Income Tax " Return "

Johnny ..

Let's get back to the excise tax on my Tires , before You confuse the Issue ..

Where is MY REMEDY