Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JohnnyCash
    To help get this thread back on track, I've revised the Form W-4 to be a little more honest:

Form W-4
    Purpose. Complete Form W-4 so the international banking cartel may legally withhold from your pay. In America, the cartel operates primarily as the International Monetary Fund Internal Revenue Service (hereinafter the "Fund") and we prefer to call this legalized scheme of theft the Federal Income tax. Pretty slick, eh? Consider completing a new Form W-4 each year of your wage-slave life.

Why. Because we said so, that's why. We are your bankster overlords and we've captured your government. We've got a large network of tax attorneys, CPAs & accountants all trained to say you need to sign this to work in the US. The conditioning has worked so well that it's nearly automatic now. We just assume every employee has signed a W-4. Also, WE REALLY NEED THE MONEY just about now. And not just for big bank bailouts, in case you haven't noticed, the Fund is now buying European Government Bonds: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/its-of...vernment-bonds

Where to File. This form isn't filed with anyone, silly rabbid. It'll just sit in a filing cabinet at your company's HR/payroll dept. We got enough paper. Their year-end W2 tells us what we really need.

And no, you don't even get a thank you. In our eyes you're just a useless eater. Besides, if we thanked you, you might realize this is all optional!

[blah, blah, more filler here]

Under penalties of perjury, I declare that I have examined this certificate and, to the best of my knowledge & belief, it is true, correct, and complete.

Employee's signature
    (This form is not valid unless you sign it.) __________________ Date _______
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 03-27-12 at 06:31 PM.