Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Have you all considered the conversion, do you covert to U.S. Currency or do you convert to equity? Anyone see the last episode of Little House on the Prairie?
    Your using a currency other men created, your using statutes other men created. Watch that episode on youtube and see if this makes any sense to you?
    equity is a law form....not money!
    Pleae explain
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-15-11 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Technically, it is a remedial form of law deriving from the Law of Remedies.

Depending on context, equity has a financial sense as well.

Equity, in a financial context, is the residual claim or interest of the most junior class of investors in assets after all liabilities have been paid.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-15-11 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Maxim: Those who seek equity must do equity

Maxim: Equity follows the law.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

stoneFree

Typical American Company

So my other employees see FreeMan getting his full $800 paycheck with no deductions, no problems, and naturally, get a little inquisitive. He starts to teach us all about lawful money & this www.savingtosuitorsclub.net website. They want a full paycheck too; can't blame 'em in this economy.

So I call a company meeting. I tell my workers I'm considering cutting loose from the feds but I wish to hear them out. "Does anyone here still want to pay into the federal SS, Medicare, & Income Tax system?"
    "NO!" is the resounding answer. Apparently they all have enough "credits" to get the SS/Medicare bennies when they get old, no point paying in more. So that settled it. I started a new LAWFUL MONEY bank account for company use. On Saturday, I dissolved my company with the federal EIN, and on Monday reopened with no federal connection. Of course my customers never knew the difference. But with my workers getting full pay now - whoo doggie - you'd think I was the World's Best Boss.

Key words used were: disclosure pamphlet that comes along with the ssn application.

You’re using statutes other men created: synopsis

Retirement; how is that being employed?
    Last edited by Chex; 11-15-11 at 12:06 PM.

stoneFree

Typical American Company

So at daily breaktime we often talk about the economy, the depreciating dollar, the big fraud centered around banking & finance, the inevitable collapse of central banking (a mathematical certainty), which appears to be starting in Europe. We conclude that eventually the unbacked paper dollar will be completely destroyed. I offer to help my workers by paying in the currency of their choice. For convenience Ann wants continued weekly payment in $800 lawful money cash, Freeman wants 20 ounces of silver, and Bob chooses 350 bitcoins. I accommodate them all, making sure the silver & bitcoin are purchased with lawful money.
    Last edited by stoneFree; 11-15-11 at 07:29 PM.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    So at daily breaktime we often talk about the economy, the depreciating dollar, the big fraud centered around banking & finance, the inevitable collapse of central banking (a mathematical certainty), which appears to be starting in Europe. We conclude that eventually the unbacked paper dollar will be completely destroyed. I offer to help my workers by paying in the currency of their choice. For convenience Ann wants continued weekly payment in $800 lawful money cash, Freeman wants 20 ounces of silver, and Bob chooses 350 bitcoins. I accommodate them all, making sure the silver & bitcoin are purchased with lawful money.
    You're so full of it..................it smells clear over here in Iowa.

Nothing more than an attempt to derail this thread. Nobodies replying as they arent listening except you using a different addy.
    Very sad!
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-15-11 at 08:38 PM.

stoneFree

Typical American Company

Iowa HA! 'smatter jesse? Thread not going as planned? Guess you forgot you're supposed to have me on 'ignore'

Of course my employees are overjoyed to be paid with no reporting. Our discussion turns towards the Federal Reserve scam and what can we, as a company, do to help. To help our customers, to help bring down central banking, to help the country. After all, we don't want to be seen as aiding & abetting what is gradually becoming known as a criminal enterprise. We toy with not accepting Federal Reserve Notes /Credit at all. But that seems a bit harsh to start with. We decide to offer a healthy discount, but only if customers pay in NON-Fed Reserve money. For example silver & gold coins and rounds. The discounts are also available when paying with Goldmoney & bitcoin digitally.

jesse james
    Threads actually very productive. And yes you are on ignore.
    Nobodies replying to your post except for you under a different name. Thats sad....it really is!
    I dont buy anything you have to say. Your creditability is reduced to derailing this thread. Everytime someone asks me a queation and I asnwer it you pile on more quatloos accusations.
    I highly doubt you have employees not wanting the benefit of "unemployment" in this economy.
    Lets say you do have employees...........do they realize they arent working towards immediate unemployment and under employment benefits? And if you do have these so called employees what makes you think they wont sign up for unemployment? You only need the last two years of credits to receive unemployment, after that they fall off and arent counted! So after working for two years of not crediting their account they arent eligable for unemployment..................might have some pissed off employees when they find your lawful money theory screwed them out of unemployment.
    Do these so called employees understand this?
    I'll place bets, if you really do have employees, that is when the SSA does an investigation on you and starts the ball rolling for the IRS to come in and start asking questions that you cannot defend.
    See theres my whole reason of being here...........can you defend yourself if and when it comes time?
    Its gonna be your word against theirs! And guess what end of the stick you will end up with if you are found talking them into a story about lawful money having no statutes backing it up?
    You want to paint me up to be an evil lawyer from quatloos, but to the contrary I'm here asking the hard hard questions that need be answered to defend oneself.
    Of course this is if you really do have employees which I highly doubt you do.

There was a case where an employer went to jail, and still serving time, for talking his employees from participating in SS.........simkenia or something like that spelling.

I've read better "see spot run" books with my daughter than your make beleive stories.
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-15-11 at 10:12 PM.

stoneFree

Typical American Company

So business is booming for our little company, I've had to hire 2 more people. Big Christmas bash every year. I bought major medical insurance for all employees (I pay all the small Dr. bills). I've started stashing away retirement money for each employee. And our NON-FRN discount has been very popular. I've been surprised how much silver/gold our customers have hoarded and are now using as payment. We've been featured in KTFA as "LOCAL BUSINESS HELPS END THE FED."

Freeman pulls me aside one day for a little heart to heart. He warns that with all our anti-FED stuff we might attract the attention of the banking cartel. I tell him that's just conspiracy talk, our little company is really insignificant in the grand scheme. Oh no, he says, they're VERY protective of their monopoly, and that they're now in partnership with government actors. He says he's encountered their minions all over the place, even obscure corners of the internet. Said he even found one posing as a union electrician (electronics degree in aviation) whos been studying tax laws since 1995.
    "No way," I say, "that's just beyond the pale."
    "Ya way," he says. "You have no idea what these guys are capable of."