Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    By what warrant did the U.S. government have to seize the gold of its citizens?
    Read the act!
    Who are subjects that I've been posting having very little ptoections of the Bill of Rights?
    The US government is subject to the People!
    Who is subject to the US government by an amendment?

Do you understand why states have governors and the federal government has a president, vice president, treasurer and so on.
    Know anything about corporations?
    Do corporations have presidents, vice presidents and treasurers or do corporations have governors?

Hmmmm........any light bulbs suddenly turning on for you?
    Its been out in the open this whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Read the act!
    What act are you speaking of?
    That does not answer the question of by what warrant does the US government seize the gold of its citizens?

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james
    Who are subjects that I've been posting having very little ptoections of the Bill of Rights?
    The US government is subject to the People!
    Who is subject to the US government by an amendment?
    That's not how they behave, number 1.
    Number 2, you are not one of the People (their opinion).
    The Constitutions, all of them, have been ruses to get people to coop into their own subjugation.

Do you understand why states have governors and the federal government has a president, vice president, treasurer and so on.
    Know anything about corporations?
    Do corporations have presidents, vice presidents and treasurers or do corporations have governors?

Hmmmm........any light bulbs suddenly turning on for you?
    Its been out in the open this whole time.
    Commonwealth (republic) is still a corporation. They are all corporations.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    What act are you speaking of?
    That does not answer the question of by what warrant does the US government seize the gold of its citizens?

That's not how they behave, number 1.
    Number 2, you are not one of the People (their opinion).
    The Constitutions, all of them, have been ruses to get people to coop into their own subjugation.

Commonwealth (republic) is still a corporation. They are all corporations.
    I'm speaking of the gold confiscation act.............I beleive it was an act? If not, the president can only dictate to its subjects, not the People, unless it was a presidential executive order. Come to think of it I think it was an executive order. Here it is in part.

Section 1. For the purpose of this regulation, the term “hoarding” means the withdrawal and withholding of gold coin, gold bullion or gold certificates from the recognized and customary channels of trade. The term “person” means any individuals, partnership, association or corporation.

Section 2. All persons are hereby required to deliver on or before May 1, 1933, to a Federal reserve bank or a branch or agency thereof or to any member bank of the Federal Reserve System all gold coin, gold bullion and gold certificates now owned by them or coming into their ownership on or before April 28, 1933, except the following:
    (a) Such amount of gold as may be required for legitimate and customary use in industry, profession or art within a reasonable time, including gold prior to refining and stocks of gold in reasonable amounts for the usual trade requirements of owners mining and refining such gold.
    (b) Gold coin and gold certificates in an amount not exceeding in the aggregate $100.00 belonging to any one person; and gold coins having a recognized special value
    Correct, you are not one of the People. Its not their opinion or anybodies opinion you are listed as a US citizen and acting like subjected US citizen by asking them for permission to do something.....drivers license, marraige license!
    After all it takes your signiture does it not? So it therefore is not an opinion at all.
    Have you ever seen the government dictate to the People or to Us citizens?
    Commonwealth republic.................yeah its a corporation....you've made my point!
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-17-11 at 12:45 PM.

I'm speaking of the gold confiscation act.............I beleive it was an act? If not, the president can only dictate to its subjects, not the People, unless it was a presidential executive order. Come to think of it I think it was an executive order.
    Trading with the Enemies Act of 1917
    Emergency Banking Relief Act of 1933
    Gold Reserve Act of 1934

Executive Order 6102
    Invalidation and reissue of aforementioned executive order
    Campbell v. Chase National Bank of New York (1933)
    Executive Order 6102
    Executive Order 6111
    Executive Order 6260
    Executive Order 6261

Default of the Fourth Liberty Bond

Exchange Stabilization Fund

Its not their opinion or anybodies opinion you are listed as a US citizen and acting like subjected US citizen by asking them for permission to do something.....drivers license, marraige license!
    This is true. Licenses are not contracts though. Licenses are servitudes.

After all it takes your signiture does it not?
    Signature and name
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-17-11 at 12:45 PM.

jesse james
    Did you know that all Congressional Acts are territorial in nature?
    This is why you see in the Social Security Act redefined "state" to include DC (which is not a state) Puerto Rico, Quam, Virgin island and such other treeitories and insulars included in the term "state".
    So "the state of Iowa" is no different than Puerto Rico or Dc as far as the Act is concerned.
    "Iowa" is one of the 50 states of the union belonging to (what I refer as the confederation of union states) "of America" while the "the state of Iowa" is the federal side belonging to the "United States" (notice the "of America" missing) that the District of Columbia and territories are equals. Research the Buck Act for more on this subject.

The Us Constitution restricts the federal government to go into union state territory except for dock yards, millitary fortifications, arsenals and such. Well since the 14th amendment now established a federal citizen they needed some how to control these new federal 2nd class citizens in the boundaries of the union states, so the Buck Act came about.
    Yes an act was enacted called the Buck Act that used the exact boundries of Union States for federal states. The federal state for "Iowa" is called "the state of Iowa".
    Look at your drivers license and tell me you dont see "the state of"!

Did you know that all Congressional Acts are territorial in nature?
    This is why you see in the Social Security Act redefined "state" to include DC (which is not a state) Puerto Rico, Quam, Virgin island and such other treeitories and insulars included in the term "state".
    So "the state of Iowa" is no different than Puerto Rico or Dc as far as the Act is concerned.
    "Iowa" is one of the 50 states of the union belonging to (what I refer as the confederation of union states) "of America" while the "the state of Iowa" is the federal side belonging to the "United States" (notice the "of America" missing) that the District of Columbia and territories are equals. Research the Buck Act for more on this subject.
    Well aware of all this.

The Us Constitution restricts the federal government to go into union state territory except for dock yards, millitary fortifications, arsenals and such. Well since the 14th amendment now established a federal citizen they needed some how to control these new federal 2nd class citizens in the boundaries of the union states, so the Buck Act came about.
    Yes an act was enacted called the Buck Act that used the exact boundries of Union States for federal states. The federal state for "Iowa" is called "the state of Iowa".
    Well aware of this as well.

Look at your drivers license and tell me you dont see "the state of"!
    The State (belonging to) <such and such>.

jesse james
    One of the hardest things for CtCer's to understand is the term "state"........still is for most of them!
    I explained the Social Security Act to them a few times in the past and they said I didnt know what I was talking about when it came to the redefined term "state".
    Kept saying "stand tall warriors" and "Pete is right and has them on the run".
    Unbeleivable!
    Yet it was right there in black and white english that a child of the third grade level can easily comprehend and still they refuse to beleive what the redefined term was telling them.
    Pete is just an elegant writer, nothing more........................cracked nothing!
    Caused a lot of people to get outlandish fines and imprisonment for his writing skills.

stoneFree
    Scroll up jesse, you're not at a CtC forum. Check this, here's a scan of the MISS YOU letter the IRS sent Freeman after he walked off the federal tax plantation:

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/4525/missyous.png
    http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7798/backside.png

Of course he didn't respond, and the IRS did nothing.

BTW, I see constitutional dollars are on sale today, thanks to the banking cartel (operating through JPMorganChase). Stock up!

Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Ok .....seriously?
    You cannot go into reading law beleiving a conspiracy exists!
    This is exactly what hendrickson did to mold his theory around the law turning it into baited mumbo jumbo!
    All this says:

The reserve system is a big comglamerate of bankers that Congress allowed to replace the US Treasury money issueing system (checks and balances). This board of governors under discretion (checks and balances) authorizes dollars to go to central banks through reserve agents (more checks and balances) to be distributed to member banks and credit unions and such for you for paying debt, taxes, customs and so forth.
    Heck they have to issue more fiat as every week millions of Americans were getting paid (trading their labor for a service) with a check that never before did money exist until they "drawn" against the paycheck.
    This is as simple as reading "see spot run" for Christs sake!

And you guys think theres a conspiracy?
    Werent you listening before when I said between 1913 ( the year the reserve act was enacted) and 1935 ramping up to 1940 that most Americans didnt pay any income tax and earlier than 1913. They didnt pay income taxes because they didnt volunteer themselves into the system until they applied for a ssn.
    Check the IRS website....they will tell you ten of millions of Americans didnt pay any income taxes prior 1940 to the conception of this country.
    So you have roughly between 1913 and 1935 ramping up to 1940 where a majority of Americans didnt pay any income taxes.
    So history is saying you have a big obstacle (1913 to 1940) to overcome in order for this conspiracy theory to hold any creditability!
    I'm disappointed in you jesse james. I had hoped you would honestly attempt to answer my questions.
    Ignoring a part of 12 USC 411 just because it doesn't fit your story just doesn't cut it.

Do you know Pete HENDRICKSON so well that you can be sure he was looking for a conspiracy when he researched the IRC?
    What makes you think that anybody here would read the IRC because they are looking for a conspiracy?

I have some more questions for you:

What do you mean by "checks and balances"?

Who or what authorized Congress "to replace the US Treasury money issueing (sic) system" with the Federal Reserve System?

Don't let me down jesse james; this thread was moving along nicely until you got dodgy.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus