Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Did you know that all Congressional Acts are territorial in nature?
    This is why you see in the Social Security Act redefined "state" to include DC (which is not a state) Puerto Rico, Quam, Virgin island and such other treeitories and insulars included in the term "state".
    So "the state of Iowa" is no different than Puerto Rico or Dc as far as the Act is concerned.
    "Iowa" is one of the 50 states of the union belonging to (what I refer as the confederation of union states) "of America" while the "the state of Iowa" is the federal side belonging to the "United States" (notice the "of America" missing) that the District of Columbia and territories are equals. Research the Buck Act for more on this subject.

The Us Constitution restricts the federal government to go into union state territory except for dock yards, millitary fortifications, arsenals and such. Well since the 14th amendment now established a federal citizen they needed some how to control these new federal 2nd class citizens in the boundaries of the union states, so the Buck Act came about.

Really? OMG, why didn't they teach us this in school?

Yes an act was enacted called the Buck Act that used the exact boundries of Union States for federal states. The federal state for "Iowa" is called "the state of Iowa".
    Look at your drivers license and tell me you dont see "the state of"!
    Thank you jesse james for pointing out the conspiracy for me, or I would have had to do it.
    You are making this easy on me
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

jesse james
    This is all public knowledge you know!
    You are suppose to know and understand the law.
    The only conspiracy I say there is is one that halted "civics class" from further being taught in public schools and replacing it with government class.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    I'm disappointed in you jesse james. I had hoped you would honestly attempt to answer my questions.
    Ignoring a part of 12 USC 411 just because it doesn't fit your story just doesn't cut it.

Do you know Pete HENDRICKSON so well that you can be sure he was looking for a conspiracy when he researched the IRC?
    What makes you think that anybody here would read the IRC because they are looking for a conspiracy?

I have some more questions for you:

What do you mean by "checks and balances"?

Who or what authorized Congress "to replace the US Treasury money issueing (sic) system" with the Federal Reserve System?

Don't let me down jesse james; this thread was moving along nicely until you got dodgy.
    I did answer your questions......even commented on 411. 411 has nothing at all to do with you being a bank.
    Not my problem if you dont like my answers.
    And what makes you think I know every answer to your tricky loaded questions....hmmm?
    Well why dont you start researching the events surrounding and leading up to the enactment to replace the treasury notes.
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-18-11 at 03:16 AM.

stoneFree
    I'm guessing jesse's title within the cabal might be ... Perception Minister. But his new "sovrun" persona is so lame it's comical. More like belligerent sovrun. Anyway, today's article is from Ann Barnhardt:
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/entire...lobal-casualty

Well done Ann.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    I'm guessing jesse's title within the cabal might be ... Perception Minister. But his new "sovrun" persona is so lame it's comical. More like belligerent sovrun. Anyway, today's article is from Ann Barnhardt:
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/entire...lobal-casualty

Well done Ann.
    Isnt that more like your title?
    You do a very good job of not being able to provide any evidence what so ever that 12 usc 411 says anything to the nature a tax being imposed for the mere use of fiat.
    I see you still havent provided any evidence over at losthorizons. They are still waiting!

That "delusion" thingy over at that other forum really pissed you off didnt it?
    Hahahahaha....

Belligerent huh!
    Well this 411 banker thing has no chance of standing in any court room with nothing to back it up. All you have is an improvable theory based on opinionated interpretation. Yeah that always works.......ask Hendrickson and Schiff.
    Your only success is attributed to you being in control of reporting to the SSA. Same goes for Motla68....................this 411 has nothing to do with it. But yet you are over at LH bragging how you file the CtC way. And when asked by a fellow Ctcer to procure your proof.....you go silent......imagine that!
    You go silent because you havent filed since 2008 which isnt being successful with the 4852. You are a liar.
    Then you come over to this site and waffle over to the 411 theory.
    Merrill, like me, looks at the hendrickson theory as total failure and for good reason. But there you are waffling back and forth between Merrill and Hendrickson parading yourself as some expert guru whos only been on the scene since 08 when you supposedly woke up to this banking cartel thingy.
    Been in this since 1995 and I can say this........ you are nothing but a fool!
    You dont realize it but everytime I say something you always have a better story. The story about your employees is a perfect example. All lies!
    If I caught a fish 12 inches long you caught one 13. Your demeanor is of a pathetic 8 year old puffing his chest out to get attention.
    Its pathetic!

stoneFree
    Aww, you're an angry elf. Come here, let me give you a hug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjmjtOnDyYs

jesse james
    Aww, you're an angry elf. Come here, let me give you a hug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjmjtOnDyYs
    Naaa....not angry at all, just letting everyone know just what type of person you are. But then again you do such a great job of that yourself.
    Just look at the lengths you go through to get in a jab....................really youtube? How immature!

I'm still waiting for that 411 evidence. Not holding my breath though.
    I know it doesnt exist!

Hey I noticed something. You arent making light of how I went about terminating the W4 by standing on my protections found in the Constitution. I figure you're such a clever little sport at throwing rocks while hiding in the bushes you'd throw rocks at what I did. You know........try and discredit me by discrediting my reasoning and logic.
    Maybe I should tell everyone how I did it. Its bullet proof and the US Constitution being the law of the land backs it up along with administrative code.
    Not like the 411 theory where you cannot procure any statute to back you in a court setting if that should ever happen.
    But in doing so it shows CtC is wrong, which you follow and promote, along with the 411 theory. You'll be in damage control mode and probably have to join under a different name.
    I mean you have Motla68 over in a another thread dabbling with other IRS forms................guess the 411 theory doesnt work if hes still fighting the system he claims he is free of.
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-18-11 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Isnt that more like your title?
    You do a very good job of not being able to provide any evidence what so ever that 12 usc 411 says anything to the nature a tax being imposed for the mere use of fiat.
    I see you still havent provided any evidence over at losthorizons. They are still waiting!

That "delusion" thingy over at that other forum really pissed you off didnt it?
    Hahahahaha....

Belligerent huh!
    Well this 411 banker thing has no chance of standing in any court room with nothing to back it up. All you have is an improvable theory based on opinionated interpretation. Yeah that always works.......ask Hendrickson and Schiff.
    Your only success is attributed to you being in control of reporting to the SSA. Same goes for Motla68....................this 411 has nothing to do with it. But yet you are over at LH bragging how you file the CtC way. And when asked by a fellow Ctcer to procure your proof.....you go silent......imagine that!
    You go silent because you havent filed since 2008 which isnt being successful with the 4852. You are a liar.
    Then you come over to this site and waffle over to the 411 theory.
    Merrill, like me, looks at the hendrickson theory as total failure and for good reason. But there you are waffling back and forth between Merrill and Hendrickson parading yourself as some expert guru whos only been on the scene since 08 when you supposedly woke up to this banking cartel thingy.
    Been in this since 1995 and I can say this........ you are nothing but a fool!
    You dont realize it but everytime I say something you always have a better story. The story about your employees is a perfect example. All lies!
    If I caught a fish 12 inches long you caught one 13. Your demeanor is of a pathetic 8 year old puffing his chest out to get attention.
    Its pathetic!

I don't know it is mentioned in CtC. I got it from a suitor trying to fight with Pete's method and he actually paid for Pete to come stay as a houseguest during the court process.

Pete's method depends on your right to be heard. That is why so many Refunds come from his method. The presumption is that since you filed under penalty of perjury, you told the truth. The reason I think it is a failure is once the IRS hears from the employer report, they choose to hear the employer report and demand either you pay up plus $5K or escalate this to criminal failure to file. Pete suggests some arguments from Title 26 (I hear; I have the book but have not Cracked Cracking the Code). Try teaching the judge and prosecutor about tax law! Tell us how that went over?

stoneFree
    I agree, my chances of teaching a judge & prosecutor anything about tax law are next to zero. Better to stay with your natural rights and have no reason to enter their court to be administrated against.

Nice to see you agreeing with David Merrill, jesse. Can't say our sessions haven't shown progress, eh? Yes I did file what you might call a "ctc return" for TY08 and then received a full refund of everything paid in - the whole shebang. By good fortune I also learned of Planet Merrill and began redeeming lawful money. Part of the reason I always have a better story is I back up my success with documentation. I make plenty of dollars, but pay no tribute to the banking cartel.

Hey jesse, care to define a dollar?

Was George H. Scherf Jr the 41st US President?
    Last edited by stoneFree; 11-18-11 at 09:27 PM.

jesse james
    I agree, my chances of teaching a judge & prosecutor anything about tax law are next to zero. Better to stay with your natural rights and have no reason to enter their court to be administrated against.

Nice to see you agreeing with David Merrill, jesse. Can't say our sessions haven't shown progress, eh? Yes I did file what you might call a "ctc return" for TY08 and then received a full refund of everything paid in - the whole shebang. By good fortune I also learned of Planet Merrill and began redeeming lawful money. Part of the reason I always have a better story is I back up my success with documentation. I make plenty of dollars, but pay no tribute to the banking cartel.

Hey jesse, care to define a dollar?

Was George H. Scherf Jr the 41st US President?
    What makes you think I agree with Merrill?
    And you being a subject "US citizen" believe you can use these natural rights as a defense when in a jurisdiction where the magistrates recognize you having only "civil rights" huh?....ask Hendrickson or Schiff what happened to natural rights.
    What success can you back up?
    You havent yet procured any statutes attesting to fiat causing the imposition of income taxes. On the flip side you cannot procure any law, statute or anything saying redeeming lawful money nullifies the liability of the Income tax.