Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

31 USC 3124
    "(a) Stocks and obligations of the United States Government are exempt from taxation by a State or political subdivision of a State. The exemption applies to each form of taxation that would require the obligation, the interest on the obligation, or both, to be considered in computing a tax"

Notice there is a period after the word "State" and before the word "The", therefore not a sentence continuation, it is a new sentence and a new though in parallel to.

28 USC 3002
    (14) “State” means any of the several States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas, or any territory or possession of the United States.

Where is the Seat of the Federal Government, inside the 10 mile square of what?

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    31 USC 3124
    "(a) Stocks and obligations of the United States Government are exempt from taxation by a State or political subdivision of a State. The exemption applies to each form of taxation that would require the obligation, the interest on the obligation, or both, to be considered in computing a tax"

Notice there is a period after the word "State" and before the word "The", therefore not a sentence continuation, it is a new sentence and a new though in parallel to.

28 USC 3002
    (14) “State” means any of the several States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas, or any territory or possession of the United States.

Where is the Seat of the Federal Government, inside the 10 mile square of what?
    Why are you listing 3124?
    It only applies to the state or political subdivisions of a state..................not you!
    What makes you think you are an obligation of the United States?

stoneFree
    Top 'o the morning jesse; how's the weather in Iowa?
    And what makes you think I'm a "US Citizen?"

It's curious you should say I've gone silent. I wonder what perception you're trying to manage. I've been very vocal about my victory over the banking cartel & its IRS collection agent for, let's see, almost four years now. I've laid it out (with scans) at FreedomWatch, losthorizons.com, here at STSC, & over at Quatloos.com to name a few. Parenthetically, only Quatloos has censored me. They've placed me on every-post-approved moderation yet haven't approved any in over a month. I consider that validation that I'm speaking too much truth.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Why are you listing 3124?
    It only applies to the state or political subdivisions of a state..................not you!
    What makes you think you are an obligation of the United States?
    Because you asked about how is lawful money exempt wage from tax. What do you think lawful money is?
    Where did I say that it applies to me?

Name:  w4-LD-sani.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  58.6 KBName:  statement-LD-sani.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  63.0 KB
    Last edited by motla68; 11-19-11 at 06:09 PM.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Top 'o the morning jesse; how's the weather in Iowa?
    And what makes you think I'm a "US Citizen?"

It's curious you should say I've gone silent. I wonder what perception you're trying to manage. I've been very vocal about my victory over the banking cartel & its IRS collection agent for, let's see, almost four years now. I've laid it out (with scans) at FreedomWatch, losthorizons.com, here at STSC, & over at Quatloos.com to name a few. Parenthetically, only Quatloos has censored me. They've placed me on every-post-approved moderation yet haven't approved any in over a month. I consider that validation that I'm speaking too much truth.
    You arent anything else besides a "US citizen" because you didnt know there was a difference in privileges and Rights between the two to understand how the courts know the difference to render a decision. You havent a chance in hell to defend yourself in court because you havent a clue in understanding where you stand to defend yourself.

In your own eyes you call it validation (hearsay)........ doesnt mean maybe they cant really stomach your lies and arrogence.
    You wouldnt have made it three days if I had a forum you were posting in.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Because you asked about how is lawful money exempt wage from tax. What do you think lawful money is?
    Where did I say that it applies to me?

Name:  w4-LD-sani.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  58.6 KBName:  statement-LD-sani.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  63.0 KB
    Doesnt matter if you sign the W4 exempt or not you are still under the rules and regulations of Social Security by signing a W4. The employer is still most likely reporting how much you earn to the SSA as 3121(a) "wages". The SSA puts this W3 info in the system. This is the same system the IRS uses to update their records. The irs records will show you earned 3401(a) "wages" as you did 3121(a) "wages" and havent had any deductions which will result in a deficiency letter.
    That exempt status is only telling the employer to not withhold but you are still being treated as earning statutory "wages".
    See.................what have I been saying about this lawful money theory.
    Hey heres something for you to think about.
    Remember a while ago that employer who paid his employers on gold coin face value. That by your definition is lawful money (untaxable, its gold right?), but the IRS still convicted the employer.
    This is because the employer report "wages" to the IRS. It went into the record system where the IRS found out.

The battle to this is understanding "reporting" and reverse engineering from there back. In the end you will find your self standing in 1935 where reporting all started for the working class, the Social Security Act.
    Its not rocket science, but for some of you thick skulled knuckle draggers its quantum mechanics.
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-19-11 at 06:32 PM.

this goes back to maxim of law i think, liability lies with he who made a thing needful. you made demand, coerced to accept an alternative, the liability lies with the other party.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by cernicolo View Post
    this goes back to maxim of law i think, liability lies with he who made a thing needful. you made demand, coerced to accept an alternative, the liability lies with the other party.
    Huh.......?

Doesnt matter if you sign the W4 exempt or not you are still under the rules and regulations of Social Security by signing a W4. The employer is still most likely reporting how much you earn to the SSA as 3121(a) "wages". The SSA puts this W3 info in the system. This is the same system the IRS uses to update their records. The irs records will show you earned 3401(a) "wages" as you did 3121(a) "wages" and havent had any deductions which will result in a deficiency letter.
    That exempt status is only telling the employer to not withhold but you are still being treated as earning statutory "wages".
    See.................what have I been saying about this lawful money theory.
    Hey heres something for you to think about.
    Remember a while ago that employer who paid his employers on gold coin face value. That by your definition is lawful money (untaxable, its gold right?), but the IRS still convicted the employer.
    This is because the employer report "wages" to the IRS. It went into the record system where the IRS found out.

The battle to this is understanding "reporting" and reverse engineering from there back. In the end you will find your self standing in 1935 where reporting all started for the working class, the Social Security Act.
    Its not rocket science, but for some of you thick skulled knuckle draggers its quantum mechanics.
    The attachments were not from me, it is from someone i showed how to do it.
    For me they do not contact me anymore for the most part any time I send something requesting information they send back an acknowledgement that the information request was received and say wait 45 days for a response, but then they never respond. It could be because of some other things I have done in the past that it has a " do not mess with this guy " notice on the account or something.
    The really odd thing though is that the state department of revenue is still contacting me, they have ignored most of my communications lately, first they garnished wages and I beat them at that through private administrative procedure and got back the funds they took, then they tried to levy a bank account, same deal there, they took me to court, beat them there too because I had showed the administrative judge what i had done with the other things and he dismissed the case for lack of a valid claim, but these ignoramuses still send me a bill, reminder notices to file e.t.c.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

I did answer your questions......even commented on 411. 411 has nothing at all to do with you being a bank.
    Not my problem if you dont like my answers.
    And what makes you think I know every answer to your tricky loaded questions....hmmm?
    Well why dont you start researching the events surrounding and leading up to the enactment to replace the treasury notes.
    No loaded questions; only straight forward, plain and simple questions which I thought you may be able to answer, considering how sure you seem to be of your opinions on how the "income tax" system works.

Research is why we are here assembled in this forum.
    Why are you here?
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus