Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Did you happen to notice that the "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" is preestablished by the Constitution and not by Congress?
    Congress doesnt have that authority to make subjects...............the people do through their Trust called the Constitution.
    Congress references the Constitution as the authority.

Anyone here notice the only condition to being a "US citizen"?
    Notice in section 1 of the 14th amendment the comma after United States.

You can be born and naturalized all day long, but you have to be subject to the jurisdiction thereof before becoming a US citizen.
    Now ask yourself..............why do they ask for your permission all the time.......like signing a W4 agreement or SS5.
    Why a W4 before the start of every new job?
    Because you have to submit to being a lower class of citizen where congress has jurisdiction to tax and regulate you.

A State citizen is the People above their created government.
    A "US citizen" is a subject.
    Predate, man before a citizen, Gen 1:26. Person being an after thought. Who helped in the creation of the person for their benefit?
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Predate, man before a citizen, Gen 1:26. Person being an after thought. Who helped in the creation of the person for their benefit?
    Are you retarded or what Motla68?
    Have you been drinking?

Why are you bringing the Bible into this?
    The Bible has nothing to do with you choosing to be a subject of Congresses to apply for Social Security benefits.

Are you retarded or what Motla68?
    Have you been drinking?

Why are you bringing the Bible into this?
    The Bible has nothing to do with you choosing to be a subject of Congresses to apply for Social Security benefits.
    LOL.. we are just comparing surveys here correct? Did the Declaration of Independence come first or did the Constitution ?
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    LOL.. we are just comparing surveys here correct? Did the Declaration of Independence come first or did the Constitution ?
    What does this have to do with the price of tea in china?

What does this have to do with the price of tea in china?
    Consensus tollit errorem. Consent removes or obviates a mistake.

Disparata non debent jungi. Unequal things ought not to be joined.

Consentientes et agentes pari poenÉ plectentur. Those consenting and those perpetrating are embraced in the same punishment

What does one consent to, what does one recognize? one is not a citizen just for being born.
    Just as a bible has been open to so many interpretation so does statutes or authority of constitution depending on what judge you get. The inside of that courthouse has many jurisdictions. One must ask theirselves... what came first to the best of their knowledge, that be the organic law in which one has a choice to accept , consent to, recognize. It has become quite clear that the constitution of your beliefs are not the same as most of ours when it comes to this thread. What works for one does not always work for the other, Those are corporate statutes, unless one does not consent to being a statutory employee one will always be persued and usually loose.
    Someone so attached to these things have not the faintest clue that one can practically say I am exempt because I say I am exempt.

Fear of Separation. From that arises the Priesthood. Again from the Gospel of Philip the Deacon 1934, which I found by the way in the Mason Library.

It would seem though, that Jesse James is not biting. The Laws of Nature and Nature's God...

That survey was the property rights of 55 men - the sacred honor behind pledging Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - the authority of posting everything as your bond. Everything!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-21-11 at 08:51 AM.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Fear of Separation. From that arises the Priesthood. Again from the Gospel of Philip the Deacon 1934, which I found by the way in the Mason Library.

It would seem though, that Jesse James is not biting. The Laws of Nature and Nature's God...

That survey was the property rights of 55 men - the sacred honor behind pledging Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - the authority of posting everything as your bond. Everything!
    Yeah Dave, I'm not biting. Natures law doesnt say something is there when its clearly not and God doesnt promote lies.
    I do not see 411 saying anything that you are a "bank" or that 411 says you are imposed the income tax liability when another provisions say they are the imposing reason.
    Stonefree accuses me of being "delusional" but the medical definition to "delusional" is someone with an absolute belief when evidence proves to the contary.
    Well show in the Reserve Act where it specifically states the use of fiat imposes the federal income tax liability when Social Security imposes the tax at 3101 for participating in a welfare program. And to further once you earn 3121(a) "wages" those same wages are lumped into chapter 24 that authorizes deductions and withholding for the Section 1 federal income tax.
    Section 1 regulations are specific and only say the tax is imposed on "US citizens", not the use of private credit. The courts have ruled over and over and over that "US citizens" are not the People of the United States of America. They have a lower classification, one of subjection, which is easily determined by the "Civil Rights" and "privileges" they are granted by Congress. Civil Rights eminate from yet another Congressional Act, the Civil Rights ACt of 1866, not the first ten amendments of the U.S. Constitution.
    Christ says to not ever take an oath but yet their you are taking an oath you are a "US citizen".

And if you are gonna talk Bible I will only listen when you answer correctly what 666 is. God Himself states you have wisdom if you understand 666. Do you Dave have any wisdom? (clue you in Dave 666 is not a person with a tail holding a pitch fork whacking heads off. Its quite the opposite! But very deadly if you are tempted by this fake.)
    I wont even listen to a word you have to say about the Bible if you cant answer what 666 is. There is no point in going there if you dont know.
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-21-11 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

In the spirit of your posting here, the attached document might start to make more sense now:

deconstructing_the_declaration.doc

And if you are gonna talk Bible I will only listen when you answer correctly what 666 is. God Himself states you have wisdom if you understand 666. Do you Dave have any wisdom? (clue you in Dave 666 is not a person with a tail holding a pitch fork whacking heads off. Its quite the opposite! But very deadly if you are tempted by this fake.)
    I wont even listen to a word you have to say about the Bible if you cant answer what 666 is. There is no point in going there if you dont know.
    Just like everything else that is open for interpretation as well, so what makes you so sure your correct and not someone else's interpretation of it? To have truth another man would have to agree to it.

Here goes mine basically speaking:

"" as the seal on the foreheads of God's servants is defined in Rev 14:1 as ‘having their Father's name written on their foreheads "" and as the number of the beast, mark of a man (singular) denoting a mark on ones head. Egyptian art has also shown the third eye as being upon the forehead " the all seeing eye ". Also in reference to defining Conscience as the court of ones morals as his constitution between right and wrong. I see it as the Altar Ego, the subconscious mind, because if heaven is in us then hell is within us too. If you do a search and see how many times the word " altart " was used it plays a significant roll in many things and most of the time it was associated with some other name to be called something i.e. altar of wood or altar of sacrifice, hence the phrase state of mind. We all need to look in the mirror, because that is where the answer is found, not in some external source in a literal sense. You are who you say you are.

Exodus 3:14 " And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM " Revelations 22:13 " I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."
    John 1:1 " In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. "

Again Genesis 1:26 " And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."
    Last edited by motla68; 11-21-11 at 02:48 PM.

jesse james
    666 is the 6th trumpet, the 6th seal, and the 6th vial.
    Read each one of those passages and understand that Michael goes to war with satan and his angels and Michael kicks satan and his angels to earth from Heaven. Yes, a war in Heaven!
    These three passages are say the same thing................someone is coming to earth and its not going to be good.
    God then gives three Woos to those on earth and for good reason.
    God writes that satan comes to this earth (we know hes thrown out of Heaven by Michael) peacefully and prosperously.
    Satan coming to this earth "peacefully and prosperously" doesnt sound good at all.......peacefully and prosperously huh.......somethings not right about this!
    Next God says that satan appears looking like a lamb, having horns, but having a voice of a dragon!......uh huh an innocent looking lamb that doesnt sound like a lamb...............hmmmm!........doesnt sound right!
    And in Revelation we are warned about the "antichrist". Whats interesting about this is "anti" translates back in the greek language to "instead of".
    So we have an "instead of christ" coming to earth peacefully and prosperously looking like a lamb.
    What has the lamb always been a symbol of?
    Keep this in mind when reading what Christ has to say about shortening the time satan is on earth from 7 years to 5 months.
    Christ shortens the time because if it were possible to fool the Elect there wouldnt be any flesh to left save.
    This is how good satan is at deceiving the earth into worshiping him. Hes given wonderous powers to fool the earth. What sense is there for God to give satan, whos supposedly having a pitch fork and tail, wonderous powers? Doesnt make a lot of sense does it....................but does it if you understand what the elect know.
    satan is so good at deception Christ shortens satans time to 5 months for the elects sake.......not the earth sake, but for the elect sake!
    So lets see if any of you can add.
    satan is kicked from earth as the antichrist or "instead of christ" that looks like Christ (the lamb) having horns (power) but having a voice of a dragon (wouldnt expect satan to sound any different would you?) being peaceful and prosperous (cant fool the earth slicing heads off now can you) and given wonderous powers.
    Sounds like an "instead of" Christ to me........ a fake imposter christ!
    Now Jesus says his second coming is at the last trumpet....well theres only 7 trumpets, 7 vials, and 7 seals total. The 6th seal, 6th vial and 6th trumpet we are warned of a bad person coming. Well guess who coming to fool the earth playing acting as christ before the real Christ appears?
    Not one of you knew this untuil now.