Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Yes Motla, you are perhaps beginning to see that "jesse james" isn't who he claims to be. He knows the statutes well, I submit that's because he's a tax attorney. Quite possibly the founder of Quatloos.com a/k/a Famspear, Jay Adkisson, Larry Williams, sooltauq. Setting up easily busted statutory trusts appears to be his specialty. He's a minion of the banking elite, the 1%, sent here because. . . . well quite simply because We have found the Holy Grail. We've legally & lawfully opted-out of SS and Income taxes. We don't pay the banksters' tribute & there's nothing DOJ/IRS can do about it. Aside from the statutes that don't apply to us he brings nothing but ridicule, disinfo, lies & diversion. He's got nothing. He's a beaten man.
    Paranoia comes with being delusional!

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbert997 View Post
    Reposting from earlier today...

jesse james, your thoughts?

Hbert
    Hbert sorry for missing your posts from earlier. I'll get back with you.
    Pm me your address in case I get banned.

Yes Motla, you are perhaps beginning to see that "jesse james" isn't who he claims to be. He knows the statutes well, I submit that's because he's a tax attorney. Quite possibly the founder of Quatloos.com a/k/a Famspear, Jay Adkisson, Larry Williams, sooltauq. Setting up easily busted statutory trusts appears to be his specialty. He's a minion of the banking elite, the 1%, sent here because. . . . well quite simply because We have found the Holy Grail. We've legally & lawfully opted-out of SS and Income taxes. We don't pay the banksters' tribute & there's nothing DOJ/IRS can do about it. Aside from the statutes that don't apply to us he brings nothing but ridicule, disinfo, lies & diversion. He's got nothing. He's a beaten man.
    Yep, another thing he cannot do is separate the man from the person, he thinks paper is skin and blood is ink virtually speaking, and that some of us have renegotiated our position and the purpose of those benefits for the benefit of all in glory of Yehovah and not to anyone exclusively.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    You know Motla68 its gotta be hell for you to admit defeat.....................you're right it does start at the application. Naaaaa..............the statutes arent my gods. The statutes are like leaving popcorn as a trail so you know your way back.
    Like I said before the statutes in hendricksons case werent interpreted correctly and need be.
    As far as me ridiculing goes................thats all in your perspective.
    When I was in my early 20's I worked in Vero Beach Florida as a carpenter building houses on the beach where I was tooled up with a one legged old WWII vet. This guy rode my ass all day long ridiculing my every move. I thought the guy was a complete ass thinking he was pissed off at the world for losing his leg, but that was my perspective opinion about him. Turns out my perspective was wrong.
    What I didnt realize at the time was he was doing the old "wax on wax off" routine with me. Then one day it dawned on me what he was doing........he was showing me all my stupid habits and short cuts.
    See I made all kinds of mistakes out of ignorance thinking I had all the answers.
    This old guy humbled me into using my head instead of using my back.
    I appreciate what he did for me! The company left me on the finishing crew that he was heading up where I was working all the nice detailed wood work instead of using my back nailing down sheets of 3/4" plywood on the roof and all the other back breaking stuff.
    Not very many 20 year olds would put up with him. He was actually a heck of a nice guy.
    Technically speaking you were used as a tool, because that is all he knew was to be a tool and teach others to be a tool to benefit his next position in the company. This is not always a bad thing though because somebody has to do the work, my argument is with the delivery and presentment of it, sure you learn a couple new tricks but in the sense of humanity you were always knocked down and never lifted up, therefore your sense of humanity never matured and it stays where it always has been and you do the same as he had done to everyone around you.
    Before you say I am way off, let me tell you this; I was in that same situation, in a electrical and electronics class, the teacher was retired from the navy and when he first got out he was building small transformers for a job before landing the position at the school, every other word he cursed, constantly had a cigarette in his mouth and in his class if you got an answer wrong he yelled at you so loud you could hear the metal vibrate on the storage cabinets, I sadly watched how others started to act like him too, could not wait to get out of that class, when graduating from that school it did not take long to discover the effects it had on me, still a youngin my whole family about ousted me for acting like such an asshole, it took me a cross country journey to break free from that mentality, now I have a family of my own have raised hands on, not just having a nanny take care of them or just the wife deal with the children, I was there every step of the way and through that I experienced how life is more important then having a shit load of money or always having the mentality that I am always right and everyone else is wrong. Everyones blood runs red, we all need that to survive so what makes you or I any better then anyone else? Knowledge of not always being right. Search in the bible itself, it says knowledge is a treasure, not gold or silver and it generally downplays profiting from a neighbor. Love shouldn't cost a things in the saying spirit of an old 80s singer. So to say I am defeated, hay whatever floats your boat dude, it does not effect my life any.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

stoneFree
    You are charitable Motla, to believe jesse has related a true story. The level of his depravity has fallen so low that he'd tell you black was white if it served his purpose. I suspect if probed, he couldn't tell you what hammer & type nail he used to cedar shingle those beach houses, nor what a carpenter does just before nailing up those shingles.

jesse james
    You are charitable Motla, to believe jesse has related a true story. The level of his depravity has fallen so low that he'd tell you black was white if it served his purpose. I suspect if probed, he couldn't tell you what hammer & type nail he used to cedar shingle those beach houses, nor what a carpenter does just before nailing up those shingles.
    Hahahaha.....hammers were trim hammers.....no thatched head you see on framing hammers, the nails were bronze ring shank and the grade (a) knotless cedar siding was imported from europe. The interior wood was from europe...grade (A) knotless timber only to have everything painted white.
    The fire place was cut polished corral as were the steps.
    Had over 100,000 chicago bricks outlining the driveway, steps, pool and sea wall.
    The foremans son would go out at noon and snorckle lobster or two every know and then. Wouldnt let me go because the area was a WWII training site for beach invasion. The area had barbed wire structures like you see in the Normandy invasion under water which he thought I could get tangled up in from the current........like I say it was a training site in the 40s. Three lots down the military engineers from Cocoa Beach airforce base were called in to defuse an unexploded 500lb bomb the backhole operater unearthed digging the pool. One of two in the area that year dug up.

stoneFree
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Hahahaha.....hammers were trim hammers.....no thatched head you see on framing hammers, the nails were bronze ring shank and the grade (a) knotless cedar siding was imported from europe. The interior wood was from europe...grade (A) knotless timber only to have everything painted white.
    The fire place was cut polished corral as were the steps.
    Had over 100,000 chicago bricks outlining the driveway, steps, pool and sea wall.
    you said "hammers were.." That implies hammers were supplied, not your own. You didn't state brand or weight. Any carpenter worth a dang brings his own hammer and comes to rely on & love it like an extension of himself. Mine's a 20oz Vaughan fiberglass straight claw. Conclusion: you don't know what you're talking about.

you said "hammers were trim hammers.....no thatched head you see on framing hammers," thatched head? Were you born in Britain 400 years ago? We don't thatch roofs here in the US. Conclusion: you don't know what you're talking about.

"the grade (a) knotless cedar siding was imported from europe." It's unlikely they'd import cedar when North American cedar is better & cheaper. Conclusion: you don't know jack about carpentry.

"nails were bronze ring shank" Galvanized steel is cheaper & more common for a nail that doesn't show. Conclusion: plausible but unlikely.

"The fire place was cut polished corral as were the steps." It's spelled coral, it grows undersea, and it's not polished for landscape use. You may be referring to coral rock, a type of limestone. Conclusion: possible.

And you failed to state what a carpenter does just before nailing up shingles. Probably because you've never done it. Conclusion: you made up the story.

Play again?
    Last edited by stoneFree; 11-26-11 at 04:17 AM.

stoneFree
    I, stoneFree, a follower of Christ the Nazarene, greet you in the grace & peace of the living God.

Uncharacteristically, jesse has not responded. He has talked of calamity and about deletion. I'm concerned for his well-being. I'm not certain he's in danger, but I hope you'll join me in prayer that, with God's grace, the crisis will pass quickly. That he'll turn from darkness and embrace the light.

We have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! So much truth has been revealed to us. Life's been good to me so far.

As we approach the season of giving, you may have noticed the Black Friday & other sales have already begun. As for myself, instead of "Made in China," I'll be converting paper money into real money as gifts this year. The banking cartel has manipulated the spot price of gold & silver to bargain levels (necessary to maintain the illusion of fiat money). That manipulation will not be allowed much longer. Then true price discovery will drive prices to a level multiples higher. As an example, here are silver dollars at spot price:
    http://www.apmex.com/black-wednesday-sale/default.aspx

Edit: Went back and found the silver dollars at spot sold out. Here's silver American Eagles @ about 18 bitcoin each:
    http://coinabul.com/silver/index.php...er-eagles.html
    Last edited by stoneFree; 11-23-11 at 06:42 PM.

jesse james
    I, stoneFree, a follower of Christ the Nazarene, greet you in the grace & peace of the living God.

Uncharacteristically, jesse has not responded. He has talked of calamity and about deletion. I'm concerned for his well-being. I'm not certain he's in danger, but I hope you'll join me in prayer that, with God's grace, the crisis will pass quickly. That he'll turn from darkness and embrace the light.

We have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! So much truth has been revealed to us. Life's been good to me so far.

As we approach the season of giving, you may have noticed the Black Friday & other sales have already begun. As for myself, instead of "Made in China," I'll be converting paper money into real money as gifts this year. The banking cartel has manipulated the spot price of gold & silver to bargain levels (necessary to maintain the illusion of fiat money). That manipulation will not be allowed much longer. Then true price discovery will drive prices to a level multiples higher. As an example, here are silver dollars at spot price:
    http://www.apmex.com/black-wednesday-sale/default.aspx

Edit: Went back and found the silver dollars at spot sold out. Here's silver American Eagles @ about 18 bitcoin each:
    http://coinabul.com/silver/index.php...er-eagles.html
    Why should I respond ..........it wont make any difference to you what I say.
    Besides its fun keeping you in suspense! Look at all that energy you spent trying to look cool but dont!
    Maybe you should understand that I dont jump to liars and bullshitters and someone who demonstrates "delusion". You know that medical definition I posted describing when someone absolutely beleives something when overwhelming evidence exists to the contrary........yeah that one!

So you claim in front of witnesses that you are follower of Christs and yet tell lies.
    I wouldnt do that if I were you.

Hey have you found those statutes providing liability I've been asking for?
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-23-11 at 07:13 PM.

stoneFree
    Phew. Glad you're OK. If you're threatened & need safe haven let me know. I'm still praying for you jesse.

Thanks to all taking the courageous stand to fight for their freedom. Freedom isn't easy. It must be earned. Our forefathers knew it and sacrificed their lives, wealth and future for what they knew to be right.

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." ~ guess who

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/german...-why-you-think
    Last edited by stoneFree; 11-23-11 at 08:56 PM.