Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Phew. Glad you're OK. If you're threatened & need safe haven let me know. I'm still praying for you jesse.

Thanks to all taking the courageous stand to fight for their freedom. Freedom isn't easy. It must be earned. Our forefathers knew it and sacrificed their lives, wealth and future for what they knew to be right.

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." ~ guess who

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/german...-why-you-think
    Dont trip flattering yourself.

stoneFree
    and a Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Thanks for coming here, showing us your true colors and validating us.

Hey, how's that "control dissent" gig working out for ya? The one where you try to define normal, manage perception for the elite and their scheme for global domination? Seems to me it's backfiring quite nicely.

http://www.thrivemovement.com

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    and a Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Thanks for coming here, showing us your true colors and validating us.

Hey, how's that "control dissent" gig working out for ya? The one where you try to define normal, manage perception for the elite and their scheme for global domination? Seems to me it's backfiring quite nicely.

http://www.thrivemovement.com
    Validating you?.............................you really are delusional arent you.
    You are something arent you Libra.
    You lie to your fellow CtCers. You lead them to beleive you are successful at filing the CtC returns when the truth is you control your reporting.
    And they arent buying it either!
    Nice little touch the other day talking to Pete sons on how "successful" you are. Talk about sucking up.......you're pathetic really.
    Next you cant procure any support in 411 when all the evidence on liability is sitting in title 26..........a title strictly for taxes.
    You're nothing but deceitful and not even honest to yourself.
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-25-11 at 03:57 PM.

stoneFree
    Yes you validate us because you come here and tell us we're all wrong. We must be doing something right, we must be to close to the truth, otherwise they wouldn't send you here to lie, ridicule & manage perception. Otherwise we wouldn't be worth the time.

I did file a so-called "Ctc return" for TY2008 and subsequently received a full refund of everything paid in towards a liability that never materialized because I didn't consent to it. As for reporting, I don't control the bank that sees all the lawful money I deposit into a checking account attached to the SS number the SSA sent me oh so many years ago. Haven't paid income tax since 2007, jesse. That really sticks in your craw don't it? Yes, many CTC readers have come here, have come to discover remedy from central banking, but don't credit me for that. It's the natural progression of things.

What you don't see is that you're losing. Earth to jesse: nobody here believes you. You're a joke, a fabrication. I guess you've forgotten you were trying to be some freedom-loving patriot who escaped Social Security?

http://maxkeiser.com/2011/11/24/2011...social-unrest/

stoneFree

Saving the one I have for fire kindling the next time I go up into the mountains, not worth much more then that anymore to me.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Saving the one I have for fire kindling the next time I go up into the mountains, not worth much more then that anymore to me.
    Putting the only good use of Ctc to any worthiness.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Putting the only good use of Ctc to any worthiness.
    It has it's application if you claim citizenship or to be a suitor. I try to choose my battles carefully and that is not one of them, this is one of them processes that if you play in it they gotcha, it may not be now or a year from now, could be 10 years down the road. But on a additional note to that I do not recall where that book says anything about making a declaration of lawful money as a remedy. If someone knows please share the page number?
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

stoneFree
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    But on a additional note to that I do not recall where that book says anything about making a declaration of lawful money as a remedy. If someone knows please share the page number?
    It does not. It does say the Income Tax is an excise on federal privilege. If we do have a choice in currency, Fed Reserve money or lawful money, then we have a choice in paying Income Taxes too. Just as we have discovered.

Turd Ferguson explains .... The Great Ponzi

Keep stacking!

stoneFree

beginning of the end?